Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: archanamanav

aha!..u r here!..kumud safayi han!..i didn't check it yet..will soon..nice to see u!πŸ˜ƒ

Hahahahah You too here eh πŸ˜‰  So nice to see u and Jaaanu here..I dont post at all...Very rarely but saw Jaanu's topic and felt like sharing..

Haath ki safai to suna tha...Aaj to hothon aur phoonk se safai pehli baar dekha πŸ˜†
Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hahahahah You too here eh πŸ˜‰  So nice to see u and Jaaanu here..I dont post at all...Very rarely but saw Jaanu's topic and felt like sharing..

Haath ki safai to suna tha...Aaj to hothon aur phoonk se safai pehli baar dekha πŸ˜†

full blow out varsha ji!..quite hot i must say..u like saras boy han..
oh i dont post unless there is hot threads like thisπŸ˜³πŸ˜†..
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey Nice post yaar!..foo foo ..umm..i remember arman doing foo foo of the eyes!..this is blowing flour off!..quite nicely done u know..they have good chemistry..gal is very very pretty and boy is cute and handsome at the same time..cool combo!😎
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But i want, kumud becomes angry on saras again n again.lol for this if i have to be diabetic patient seeing their hot n sweet romance mujhae qabool hai.lol
nice post.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

<font color="#660099">Jaanuuu </font>

</em>

<font color="#660099">Hai re kya mast topic maara hai</font>

<font color="#660099">Saras ne to aaj kitchen to kya Kumud ko pura ka pura saaf kar diya re πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#660099">Job well done my boy Saras πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Keep at it</font>

<font color="#660099">In a short time that flour would be an atta as kumud melts...</font>

<em><font color="#660099">Hahahahahahh</font>

Hey!! Varsha!!
That flour scene was very well done I must say. Saras always manages to look so sweet n hot at the same time. The perfect adjective for him is "gentle" like Smrth used to say!! Gentle Saras!! 😳 very very impressed. N Kumud so lucky!! πŸ˜†
Btw happy to see u here.
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabiii

But i want, kumud becomes angry on saras again n again.lol for this if i have to be diabetic patient seeing their hot n sweet romance mujhae qabool hai.lol
nice post.

Mujhe bhi QH dear! Saras' manaofying techniques are too good. I love!! 😳 πŸ˜† mujhe toh repeat telecast dekhnaa hain!!
debaleena_tunai thumbnail
mixture epi... πŸ˜† CVs... πŸ‘πŸΌ
mandygill thumbnail
all thanks to the flour😳! lovely post!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Hey!! Varsha!!
That flour scene was very well done I must say. Saras always manages to look so sweet n hot at the same time. The perfect adjective for him is "gentle" like Smrth used to say!! Gentle Saras!! 😳 very very impressed. N Kumud so lucky!! πŸ˜†
Btw happy to see u here.

Jaanu as us Gujjus say "Saras is ekdum Saras"

I love his personality, eyes and his way of emoting w/o even speaking a word..I find him cute, sexy gentleman..
omshreejaanu thumbnail

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660099">Jaanu as us Gujjus say "Saras is ekdum Saras"</font>

<font color="#660099">I love his personality, eyes and his way of emoting w/o even speaking a word..I find him cute, sexy gentleman..</font>

Varsha gundi we may agree to disagree on some stuff but we always agree when it comes to some gentlemen!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Oh yes Saras ki ekdum Saras!! Love him too for emoting so much with the face not to forget his eyes!!
U saw him in the fight scene yelling at Kumud to go away? His expression n tone! ⭐️