WOW MADHU...BRAVO...U COUDN't STOOP LOWER😭😭😭...( Even DEEPALI cannot outdo u dis tym...)
I am feeling so low n diassapointed !!!😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She is gvng back what Rk gave her, Well rest the track does'nt came to end yet so i will wait for the end result before questioning her sanskaar, Remember How much Madhu is crushed by Rk
Originally posted by: preetmeher
But an eye for an eye...is never the solution...what if RK again wanna take REVENGE AGAIN...N THEN MADHU WANNA DO IT AGAIN...N D CYCLE CONTINUES OF PAIN-BETRAYAL-REVENGE...
SO how EVER will this cycle of revenge--- hatred----crushing end???😭😭😭
Life is to short to hate...in fact there is hardly any tym for luv!!!😭
Originally posted by: Evil_Star
Whatever she did was correct...he need to be dragged out of GOD COMPLEX..
if its not done he wud again think that Madhu is his KHILONA...he can play wid her according to his wishes..first forcefully married her then prem game then shattered her humiliated her again forcefully took her to Mansion..so whts wrong if she is teaching him a lesson...WHAT ???...tell me..is girl made to play..as per Mans wishes..n if she refuses or give him back...then she is a bitch...right ???please come out of stereotype look out..GO MADHU GO ! 👍🏼
Originally posted by: sanaammu
I am also very disappointed with Madhu ...I am not saying she should forgive him easily but I dont think she should give back what he did to her
I thought Madhu will try to Change him but here again starts another revenge crap