Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
yeah suchit is very shy..he felt too shy when raman said i luv suchitπŸ˜†

bt mohit ..yeah i think he will do grt as hero;)
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

totally agreed 
Suchit actually is abit shy😳...nd i remember dat how he had gone red when Raman confessed her feelings πŸ˜† i guess he wont choose that profession and even if he does he wont be comfortable enough to adjust in dat profession!!

nd as for Mohit i really want him to hit da silver screen after his done wid reality shows dat guy has everything that takes to be a TV hero...Great looks ...gud personality and his not dat much shy like Suchit...but sometimes i think Mohit lacks behind in giving expressions πŸ˜† but actually that duznt matter much what are directors for???πŸ˜› today there are many TV actors who are not that good at acting but still has gained immense success and i guess if Mohit enters tellywood his looks would be more den enough to bring success for him and trps for his show πŸ˜ƒ 
himshikha thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

yaa he was tomato red when raman confessed her love 😳
n roop's s rply was just adding cillie to d sose...πŸ˜†
himshikha thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

totally agreed 
Suchit actually is abit shy😳...nd i remember dat how he had gone red when Raman confessed her feelings πŸ˜† i guess he wont choose that profession and even if he does he wont be comfortable enough to adjust in dat profession!!

nd as for Mohit i really want him to hit da silver screen after his done wid reality shows dat guy has everything that takes to be a TV hero...Great looks ...gud personality and his not dat much shy like Suchit...but sometimes i think Mohit lacks behind in giving expressions πŸ˜† but actually that duznt matter much what are directors for???πŸ˜› today there are many TV actors who are not that good at acting but still has gained immense success and i guess if Mohit enters tellywood his looks would be more den enough to bring success for him and trps for his show πŸ˜ƒ 

hey were r u buddy missing u...πŸ˜”
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: himshikha

hey were r u buddy missing u...πŸ˜”

aww dear i had some net prbs πŸ˜” but now i m back with all new posts πŸ˜ƒ
himshikha thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsArnavSingh

aww dear i had some net prbs πŸ˜” but now i m back with all new posts πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›