ekta wouldn give it so
soon
i think it is all a dream 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: FH67M5YK5AGX2GPT
I wonder the same thing! I hope they don't do this for Monday's episode where they dub her confrontation scene!! That would be terrible!! Simply put, Prachi IS Bani!!
I really don't think Banis voice was dubed in the end at all, it was her voice. Pias voice was dubed when talking to Jigs I think, but not Banis at all. It was her voice protraying her emotional state.
I just saw the video and my word, I cried! Bani looked soo vulerable and innocent that it's so heartbreaking to see her in pain. I asked this question elsewhere but I'll ask it again, are you people sure that Prachi is JUST 18 years old ???? 😕 It's amazing that a mere teenager can understand such emotions at such a young age AND portray it so convincingly! 👏👏👏 Truly, hat's off to her!! The pain was so evident in her eyes coupled with her vulnerability and innocence just makes one go 😭😭😭
I saw the video too and have to say I cried 😭 a teeny weeny bit, more like my heart bled for her. 😭
Prachi wa just fabulous today.👏 Her eyes are the most expressive ever, she emotes her feelings so well through her eyes, as a viewer you could see what she was feeling through her expressive eyes, and the camera focused on her eyes only too.
It really is something that even older or well trained professional actors can't do but she does it so beautifully. To protray ones feelings through ones eyes is not easy at all, but Prachi protrayed Banis feelings so beautifully and so acurately.👏 Its easy to forget shes just 18 and new at this.👏
She definitely deserves all the best actressess awards this year as well as next and the next.👏
P.S. She looked very very pretty in that pink sari and she carried it very gracefully! 😃
She looked like an angel today. Very beautifula dn cute. She really has a beautiful smile.😃
Prachi Desai and Arunima rocked today.👏
The only wish is that its not a dream and Rano does not retract her words etc and Jai does us all a favour and does tell the truth to Bani, she deserves it, from his mouth and no ones else.
Love
Krishna
She cut right through her name. 😕 I don't know if that means anything....except maybe she now feels there is nothing left for her, her identity was connected to her husbands but he's totally destroyed her belief in him. 😭
The way she cut the cake....😭😭😭 There's gotta be some symbolism there as she cut right in the middle of her name indicating a loss of identify and wholeness! 😕
What a heart wrenching episode!!
I cried!!!
Bot Prachi and Arumina were awesome!!!!!
I could feel Rano's pain at seeing one sister betray another...the pain of their little world breaking apart forever all because of Pia's selfishness!!!
I also felt Bani's heart begin to crumble!!
And surprisingly in the last scene felt Jai's anguish and relief of sorts that the truth which was eating him alive was finally coming out and it was time to face the consequences!!!!!
Again simply an awesome episode after a long time!!!
Hope it doesn't turn out to be a dream!!!!
I only hope Bani gives one severe slap to Pia and doesn't leave before her return!!!! I think the audience deserves / demands to see her deliver one stinging slap to Pia and to Jai!!!!!
On another note, Kajolfan why don't you send the petition to save KS to Saas Bahu aur Sazish!!! They love receiving emails and who knows you just may get on air with that petition!!!! Worth a try!!!!
Make enough noise and someone's bound to notice !!!!!
Nina
Nina,
Saas Bahu aur Sazish!!? 😆 We truly are making noise here by getting the media involved (provided that they give a damm). Another member sent me MumbaiMirror's e-mail address and requested me to also send it to them! Hey, I'm willing to send it to as much entities that I can. What is SBS's e-mail?? Do you know?