I feel so emotional now...

*Reemz* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

I just saw Dulhann's episode from India and that made me 😭 and now KS...the TRUTH IS FINALLY OUT!!! OMG....how long were we waiting for this day to come? And Im really excited and nervous about seeing the confrontation scene b/ween Jai and Bani. God...Prachi you better have rocked girl!!!!

Haiiiii!!!!

Edited by *Reemz* - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

2.3k

Users

20

Frequent Posters

VBAXDM3O3BMZ42YP thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
😃 ah yes reemz!
This was THE DAY i have been waiting for!
Prachi better have rocked 😆 😆 😉 we both know she must have!
so monday monday....aja naa...how long will you make me wait...
I want bani to wlak out of his life now...and hopefully pia will turn upin Walia house for a thapar 😃 !
Yaar the pain bani will feel.. 😭
The pain will be pure suicide.
Can't wait till monday...48 hours...
Kesei beetheingei?
*Reemz* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
I haven't been watching the indian updates but I can't miss this one today!!

I fully trust Prachi...its been a long time since her acting capabilities have been given full justice to!!!
5YLJXXGTJJYHBZSN thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4
I am looking forward to Jai's response on Monday.
S747VAOC3W6FLVXF thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5

Reemz, Since you are an ardent PD Fan (Even I am) you should not miss today's episode at all...PD was WOW, to state it simply! She should deffo get a nomination for Best Actress next year...The Camera only panned on her Eyes, when Rano tells her about Jai...And the way her eyes sparkle with tears could melt anyone's Heart! 😭 Hate to admit this, but I cried a teeny weeny bit today, in the scene when Rano hugs Bani and caresses her Cheeks...and then tells her that everything is a 'Dhoka'! PD brings out Bani's innocence and vulnerability in such a beautiful manner, its tough not to be touched! 😳

MT

PS: Why did BMTD make you cry? Kya hua? Hope nothing happened to Saagar?

Edited by mistletoe - 19 years ago
4COMI7STJJIH7JFV thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
😃 poor emotional reemz!...do not worry at least kasamh se can improve now and move on.Am sure prachi was good as usual not seen it yet!!
👏 well done rano! something good always happens when i am not there for the updates should stay away more often 😉
VBAXDM3O3BMZ42YP thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I haven't been watching the indian updates but I can't miss this one today!!

I fully trust Prachi...its been a long time since her acting capabilities have been given full justice to!!!


haan...yeh toh hai!
magar...i just want her to breakdown!
I can't believe she has such a selfish sister...😡!
Have been wiating a very long time for this day...finally it is here!
Now all she has to do is walk out of his life!
JW deserves this...he needs to realize what he is missing...he needs to. He shouldn't take all for granted!
PD...hope she does an amazing job...don't doubt that she will!👏👏😳
*Reemz* thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: ZEAJ4U4VISYN7XKZ

Reemz, Since you are an ardent PD Fan (Even I am) you should not miss today's episode at all...PD was WOW, to state it simply! She should deffo get a nomination for Best Actress next year...The Camera only panned on her Eyes, when Rano tells her about Jai...And the way her eyes sparkle with tears could melt anyone's Heart! 😭 Hate to admit this, but I cried a teeny weeny bit today, in the scene when Rano hugs Bani and caresses her Cheeks...and then tells her that everything is a 'Dhoka'! PD brings out Bani's innocence and vulnerability in such a beautiful manner, its tough not to be touched! 😳

MT

PS: Why did BMTD make you cry? Kya hua? Hope nothing happened to Saagar?

If its her eyes doing all the talking then I'm gone 😭😭😭 Prachi's just amazing!! I love Arunima too!! Far far better actress' than Roshni (no arguments intended 😃) .

BMTD- V.V. touching scene b/ween SV....Vidya's going to jail.😭😭

FN6BMYWGDI2OMFSZ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

I haven't been watching the indian updates but I can't miss this one today!!

I fully trust Prachi...its been a long time since her acting capabilities have been given full justice to!!!

Reemz,

Even I'm a bit emotional from reading the update and will be waiting for the video. I can't wait to see Bani's reaction and how Prachi conveyed it....

SD74JI3LVWQHNLRA thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#10
Reemz,I am expecting rocking performances from both PD and RK in the confrontation scene!!!!I am sure it will another one of those high voltage emotionally charged scenes!!!
Edited by MOHENA123 - 19 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".