Oops 😆 ZGH is good now I know why so many love this show now I'm reading next week is the last epi 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oops 😆 ZGH is good now I know why so many love this show now I'm reading next week is the last epi 😲
So Ash, is it worth the watch ? I am working from home tomorrow so I can squeeze in and catch the episode. So what's the general consensus. I didn't see any post on CC forum - maybe everyone fainted after the episode.
😃I know you love the short clips so much that you keep asking as to how many episodes are left 😈
Savvy, you are to be the Shaktimaan...Dont resist the charm of Fawad 😳, J ... he feels/acts like the laad governor in that show!Anyhow this friday's menu is mixed berries and cream 😛
Since you are working from home give it a try...Bcoz of ash's heads up i watched it todayBut i sincerely felt Himanshu and Simple did much better in the entire episode...It was a proposal...its something from heart and his impatience...but it was all so plain...I even felt SI couldnt get the best of her...
Tulip, Himanshu and Simple are much better and they are clicking as a jodi. With Manav, everything is going wrong - the characterization and the acting and hence you are being served a very plain scene. There is not one single topic of the confession on the forum and this says none of the hardcore fans are also happy with the way the track is moving this fast. And I always believe in chemistry happens between 2 people - only one person can't get a good thing going. That is the reason you have amazing chemistry in ArHi and SaRun and nothing and nada in FK-SI even when Sanaya is the constant person in the equation. Heard the FK's interview which said that he walked in for the interview at 2:30PM and landed the role at 8PM the same day. Ab mein kya bolu? The PH is treating the show very callously.