Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

Episode 110

Diwali {PART 2}

Continue from Part 1

- very nice...especially how u hav highlighted only the two of them πŸ‘

Symbolism and connection:6 circles as 6 is the number of motherly sacrifices and it applies on both of em.Khushi is going to sacrifice her respect,her values here during this forced marriage along with her trust for Arnav for keeping the trust in relations for others,she saves Payal's trust for marriage and becomes a doormat full of humiliations Same is with Arnav he sacrifices his love and trust of relations one more time after his father and now for his Jijaji for keeping the trust alive for her sister. - very well written πŸ‘

At the top of them there is Swastika sign as this sign is used in weddings and temples.This is one step towards their oneness. 😊

But while starting walking she picks up her left foot instead of her right.NOT good as this is going to take her no where to be near success.

Arnav's feet are meant to proceed towards its destiny to protect her to keep his promise with her .Isn't that one of  7 vachans during weddingπŸ‘πŸΌ. There is nothing in this world which can stop him reaching her to remove her obstacles in her way whether he has it or not but he will create the WAY to Khushi always and that's the beginning of it.He reaches to the center as this is the beginning of "jab humari Dhadkane eik ho jati hain" - adoring...very well said πŸ‘

πŸ‘

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He was there for her since Sheesh Mahal where this whole "chakarvyue" started but today its reaching its new level and since then till his remarriage day he is there to save this rose from thorns either with love or hate.

His gazes and yearning over this mesmerizing and stunning beauty are not taking rest by putting its guards down as this is his right.He gulps down his arousing desires and casts his right by asking her hand and she hesitantly but willingly gave him his right to hold on. - i really loved the way he clasped his hand with hers...it was so sweet nd caring πŸ˜ƒ

She trusts her Rakshus now as she knows he is the reason of her Dhak Dhak.He is completely under this intoxicated "Nasha" [drunk] while holding her hand He is taking her out without breaking the gazes but she is  guiding. hmmm'. interesting. - πŸ‘ really well said

Remember Khushi puts dias of light as she is the light in Arnav's Dark life to guide him but he is in her life to take her out from the mess she creates during this guidance.But they both are coming out of it together meaning they both will be always clearing the mess of each other. - Amazing πŸ‘

Khushi's hand on her and his desire to see her reaction ,her quavering lips with blushing cheeks makes this circle more desirable as he knows his touch and proximity melts her too😳.

Khushi trips and holds on to him sums up the future.Khushi is the main cause of shaking and tripping all the relations as they are among circles of dias meaning relations and Arnav is the one holding on to her to keep all the dias in order meaning all the relations at its place.Khushi holds on to him as her dependence on him starts from that hug which she initiated but he provided the confidence in her by protecting her from the goons. - πŸ‘ Damn good connection

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Arnav is always there as "Hamesha Sanbhalta Rahoonga" from Sheesh Mahal till Karva Chauth.In love or hate. πŸ˜ƒ

- this is Lovely πŸ‘

She is getting scared with his burning yearning over here,she has to step back from there but Arnav[Arjun] is bringing her out at any condition for their success.They both are out of this circle but not from each other's yearning and dwindling till La intercepts by bringing the circle of memory of Anklet which is not gone unnoticed by him. πŸ‘πŸΌ

His gazes over her makes her drapes her saree quickly but that action clears his drapes of some possessions of hers which is her Mother's touch and who knows the meaning of that more than Arnav.He is no where in the vicinity when Khushi's eyes were searching for him.Regardless that payal[anklet] is Khushi's tender touch for him which he holds in his hand but for her its her mother's relic preciousness and above all she is distressed for not having it and he can't let that happen after that night when she shared her most precious feelings and fears with him. - πŸ‘ well said

πŸ‘

Pause here:His tender nature for her concerns and distress is always there but still he is going to shatter this girl in million pieces.uhhh..Yumilicious has some cruel ways of showing his love. - true

He is in his room holding silver payal in the air remembering how he got in this spell of protection by that day."Majbori thi tab bhi aura ab bhi" as her words are fitting on him now as he was helpless then and worse now in her captivated "Seher" [Spell] 

Pause here:Hand in the air like this shows dominance meaning I'll decide when let it go and that's what he is doing he is willingly giving her,her own payal today.The same way he found his payal and holded under the stars with dominance and pride with parent's permission.

Di and Naiji come to encircle him with the new avatar of La and want to proceed with new avatar of life for him with her but he is adamant to remain bachelor in case of La.Naniji and Di leaves him by telling him to reconsider and think about it again but not happy with his confused avatar.The circle of his dark past is very much circling around him still fresh as the day one but at the same time he is way scared with these overhauling and fiddling feelings of Khushi which are driving him nuts and his brain vs heart war is so not making him rest here. πŸ‘ well said

Just like him Khushi's perplexity and distress over La's excitement is very much visible just like the other day her lonely tears slip through without her control and grabbed attention of Arnav ,today her kneeling heart is throwing sadness on her chubby cheeks which is very much noticed by La.πŸ‘πŸΌ

-  i can tht in the 3rd pic..la noticin Khushi

[just wondering a big pic of their wedding she couldn't see.hmmm] - exactly even i thought the same thing

"Jadu Hai Nasha hai madhoshian tujh ko bhula ke ab jaoon kahan"

Dekhti hain jis tarah se teri Nazrain mujhe

Mein khud ko chupaoon kahan "

His burning gazes on her making her hide herself but his right on her is not letting her do so. - too good...especially how u hav been tellin its his right πŸ‘

She gets startled by La ,he gets caught by another guest but still their sense of feeling each other's presence is totally unaware of surroundings just like new groom wants to be with his bride he is as anxious as he could be with her alone and she wants to be away from his hankering as her uneven breathing with her shivering avatar is again making him so on .They steal glances with each other all the time and she sneaks out when La gets her attention but his eyes keeps following her.😳 - very nice πŸ‘

πŸ‘

Pause here:They both move forward but in opposite direction and that is the indication of future but even walking opposite they still looking at each other regardless not at the same time but they know each other's sense of longing. - truly well said πŸ‘

Amazingly he turns around first and walks towards her and she walks backward while facing him meaning even though their distances,her engagement to the scorpion and his to the La,they are still in the same phase and that is Devi Maya whose striking lights shows her anger in this matter to keep em together.

πŸ‘ good one

Khushi in her Eternal Heaven [poolside] lightening Dias to stay away from his gazes as its hard for her to stay away from him when their eyes met as this "sehar" entwines em really stronger to be escaped.'

"Khushi "and here he is with his entangled heart with Khushi's magical sehar.Stunning beauty is stunned by his presence again but she twists her ankle in this escape.He holds her and she holds him and wants to be away but her pain is not making her staying away from him. - πŸ‘

Pause here: Her twist ,engagement with Shyam but good part they still holding each other. 

He made her sit on the chair but her closeness is making him lose all of his control just like the other day while removing dust he was completely uses his right same here.Her nervousness in this closed proximity is quiet natural as the other day her eyes were closed but today she can see and feel her burning desires for her😳.He grabs her foot and lifts her saree .She looks at him with bafflent but he lowers his gazes with respect the very same way he he turned the other side after giving her Dupatta. His fingers fondles over her foot to shiver her through her spine as she is noticing his every move. - πŸ‘ too good

πŸ‘

"Thoda dard ho ga" and she yelps while holding his shoulder tightly and his feel for this sensuousness is way dripping from his gulping to yearning while looking at her.She squeezes her grip on his shoulder again by breathing heavily.Her uneven breathing is making him lose his control again but he regains his strength and "ab theek hai" and she realizes the awkwardness of the moment while releasing his grip but he did not want this awkwardness to be ended.She tries to release herself but his grip becomes more stronger.Her questioning look makes him kneel down and brings out from his pocket ,her payal[anklet] her mother's presence as he is proposing her by keeping the payal in the air dominantly as that's what he wants''

πŸ‘

ArshiHamesha...it was Wonderfull writin throughout πŸ‘πŸ‘ really amazing connections nd points ⭐️ you hav noticed every tiny detail...damn good review πŸ‘

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Sabrina, wonderful points, Gul certainly knew what she was doing, i think she know exactly what she wanted out of ASR, thanks for shedding light on her inspirations. I've never been a reader, got cliff notes for all the books we had to read in English class, so i'm not familiar with the M&B character, but i'm intrigued, maybe one day i'll open it up and start reading, but now that i've tasted ASR, will anything else taste as good?? 
You know my sis is big fan of LOST, i never really saw it, but only heard great things,  well all i can say is if IPK writers did the "Golden" period,as ppl like to call it, without those story board, they are utter geniuses

Indi, always love you analyzing of my man in purple :)  in blue, aawww, you really have wonderful love story, no wonder you can understand Arshi's love so well :) 28 yrs, wonderful!

Ami, I was going through this engrossing discussions that I missed since morning and I had to stop right here after that line in red. Here is a big hug! Same state of mine. Absolutely agree with  you. 

Sabrina, can't agree more with you about that L-O-T of work behind the scenes, I recall either LM or Gul saying how all the writers, directors and all creatives used to sit together and discuss each and every scene of ASR initially, no wonder that character is sculpted so perfectly with attention to every fine emotion. Haven't watched LOST but aware of its craze, but the gist I got was I have liberty to reminisce, rue and lament for my lost show at least for 4 years, as I some times feel guilty of it as suggested in indi's footnote!πŸ˜†

This is all indeed a divine intervention, as Barun was NOT the first choice neither was Sanaya selected after her auditions. who could think these two most unlikely actors would come together to give the most believable chemistry of Indian TV! Yes,  Barun could indeed make that each and every layer of ASR distinguishable  as other wise this character could have very well ended up being monochromatic!  I still can't believe an obvious live stage fearing actor (ready for chappals from the fangirls!!:) could give such impeccable/ intense performance!  And, Sanaya, from jhalli language to the body language of Khushi she made it look so natural!
Whether they were geniuses or not, the core team initially had put its "heart" into each and every  scene and it got reflected... 

Indi, thanks for sharing your own IPK. BTW, I won't complain for the channel to have intruded for that marriage in Feb as things could have still been managed well if only there was some "heart"!

Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Episode 110: Jaadu & Nasha

- too good πŸ‘

The payal dangles from his fisted hands yet again. He had kept it close, kept it safe and only he knows how many other times he pulled it out to admire the "Khushi-ness" it exudes. 😳The chirpy loud, happy, beautiful piece of jewelry fell out off her ankle, only to be noticed by Arnav.  Before her payal fell into his life, it was her pearls that found their way into his pocked the day they met, but when thoughts of her  became too much and he thought she had left him "hemesha ke liye", he vigorously threw them out, in hopes that she would leave with them.  - very well said πŸ‘

However the payal he would go out to rescues when no one was lookingπŸ‘πŸΌ.  Maybe his wanting to keep the payal marked her return back into his life...whatever it was he immediately felt the attachment towards it. Today he learns its significance to Khushi, they are the  only thing left of her Amma, who he knows by now just how much it means to Khushi.  As he holds it up, seems a mix of emotions run through him, not wanting to part with it, but at the same time he knows he must. - πŸ‘ too good

On a higher level, could it be just that the purpose of the payal, is over? it did have a mind of its own when it freed itself from Khushi's ankle and chose to stay with Arnav. At that time it was uncertain when they would see each other next. Arnav needed something to live byπŸ‘. Now her place in his life, his heart has become permanent. He would never be able to throw her out try as he may... starting tonight. - Ami really good thoughts here...they r amazing πŸ‘

"Chotey"  His thoughts are interrupted by Anjali and Naniji, he quickly puts away the payal in his pocket. Anjali has a huge smile on her face "Chotey, nani wants to say something to you"   Nani also in a good mood as La has made her proud by sticking up for the RM family and its values in front of her friends.

Nani explains,"i never thought i would say this in my dreams but  the way Miss.Kashyap" 

"Oh God, now what happened" poor guy, so used to the pattern of Nani's complaints about La.

"let me complete my sentence, the way she stood up and protected the respected of the Raizadas in front of her friends, i felt really good...maybe this is the Ms.Kashyap i'm looking for so i've mad a decision...I have no problem with yours and Ms.kashyap marriage"

Arnav knew what was coming as Nani has never talked so highly, he was uneasy as she went on.   La might have changed but Nani forgets that his  outlook on marriage hasn't, and makes no plans to ...except for the occasional fake marriage with a crazy drama queen in Nainital. πŸ˜†

He turns around in anger and frustration, Anjali asks "what's wrong?"

I know things are being setup for later, but still wonder why they expected some other reaction from him, hasn't he been completely clear that he doesn't want to marry?  He broke up with La at one point  didn't he? if he really wanted to marry La, can Nani really stop him? - good question...i swear...No 1 can ever stop him fro gettin married πŸ‘

"Nani if you think by telling me all this, i'll marry Lavanya, then you think wrong" he clarifies again. Nani leaves disappointed  after telling him  to think about it "if not today then tomorrow, you must start your family life" Also, the sympathy for La is tremendous as she becomes the innocent victim in all of this. I still fail to understand her constant ignoring of Arnav's attraction towards Khushi at times even forgetting it, why did she ask him to help her through the diyas when she know he feels something for her? How did she figure that just because Nani accepted her, ASR would also as his wife? - May be she thought it would fade...since she's the one in love with him...she may Arnav attraction towards Khushi...bit i doubt she knws wat Khushi feels abt him (my guess thts all)

"Ab ASR mujhse zaroor shaadi karenge" " elated she tells chamkili.

good one

There is that look on Khushi's face, just one step short of a lone tear drop.πŸ‘ "chamkili, what happened, why do you look sad, don't worry this time ASR won't be able to say no to me" Khushi fights off the strong feelings to force a smile. 

"The guests have started to come." Op comes to inform. 

The party is in full swing, mamji ready to "show off" the decor  and the "buttiful boquet" While Anjali once again has to answer questions about  her husband. Khushi comes down with La, Nani proudly introduces her to her guests. 

As Khushi stands there, the gust is back stronger than before bringing along with it pure jaadu (magic). Her eyes draw to him  and for the first time she sees it, his "mehsoos" of her, as he turns to answer her call the eyes know exactly where to look. He can read her startled face, the same feeling he has when he felt her "mehsoos" of him. - very nice πŸ‘

πŸ‘

La interrupts and pulls her away just as the tunes of the majestic song "jaadu hai nasha hai" chimes in and  Khushi's eyes default back to him, his eyes still where she left them. Uff the electrifying mutual attraction here is intoxicating,  no confusions from her, no walls to hold him back, just two people only seeing, feeling the scorch of each other in a crowded party. πŸ˜³ 

πŸ‘ this is really nice

She can't look away, neither can he, soon  they embrace in dance of their ownπŸ˜‰, gliding together  across the room. He matches her steps , fully aware of the effects they have on each other. 

She soon looses him to a guest, but not his attention. Their sizzling atraction, how did they  manage to keep is a secret in this room full of people? πŸ˜† Even when on opposite side of the room, it was as they were inches from each other.πŸ‘πŸΌ  Perhaps that's why Khushi's got flustered when Anajli casually asked where Chotey was, she stayed mum, it  may have given her away?

When he walks over he stood by Khushi, but her dhak dhaks definetly got faster than her saansein (breaths)...till La slides in in between. Soon after  they were left alone, both in front of each other, hesitating to leave, slowly they start walking the opposite direction

He can no longer fight the magnetism, turning around he catches her attention. With a determination and intentions  of some sort he steps towards her, taken back by his fierce-ness, she steps back and bumps into someone. Maybe he would've given her the payal back here had La not snapped her fingers to snap him out of it, but have a feeling there would've been more. Arnav seemed irritated as  Khushi had disappeared.

For someone who always accidentally bought these two together, she sure is interrupting them a lot todayπŸ‘πŸΌ. Telling of whats to come maybe?

All the enthrallment, the desires, the attractions follow them outside by the poolside to add a little nasha (buzz/high) to their magical night.. Khushi sets up more diyas by the poolside. OP leaves, while  a pair of long legs make an entry in slow motion behind her. Alone at last. On his face, a certain sense of urgency to be close to her, a "cant stay away".  His voice soft, sweet, vulnerable, uff how her name sounds with his husky voice in such a state.

"Khushi"  

Khushi goes still for moment, perhaps that determined walk of his full of intentions still fresh in her mind, she tries to get up fast and loses balance and twists her ankle, but as hamesha, he "sambhaaled" her.

"come"

πŸ‘

He walks her a few steps to the lounge chair, and after sitting her down, he kneels inches away from her face, his hands on her shoulder, he's been itching to be  this close to her all night. How badly does he want her?😳

πŸ‘

She senses his strong sexual desires for her, as soon as he looks down to her feet, she retracts them under her saari pleats. He look displeased. Immediately with full rights he grabs her hand from the pleats and  moves it up  but a "trust me" vibe along with it. - even i loved the way he softly put her hand bck...😊

He lifts up her leg and puts it on his thigh.  How very intimate and profound..she is no low-status girl, she's everything. 

too good

I can feel his fingers gently brushing on her feet, and bit a of a tickle too. - aww😊

He gets into position. "thoda dard hoga" a slight warning A quick jerk to the left "aahh" she lets out and her hand immediately grabs on to her shoulder, another quick jerk to the right the same reaction. Who knew sprained ankles can result in such a sexy moments. Only Sobti would make want to sprain my ankle...🀣

The much talked about scene with double meaning, after watching again, the way she grabs his shoulder and especially these sensuality in his eyes as she lets out her pain are suggestive of a sexual act. Perhaps it was the only way the CVs could relay their intensity and the depth of their desires especially on Arnav's side.

"Ab teek hai?" - "is it ok now?"

Not in her right mind to answer him, all she can do is remove her hand off his shoulder fast. Her heel still in his hold, she tries to lift it up but he keeps the hold. she's puzzled. Slowly he reaches into his pocket and pulls up her Amma's payal, his eye go down for a second as he is guilty of taking it and it meant so much to her. 

She is in disbelief, questioning him quietly. Seems payal did have one more purpose after all. 

I need to stop here with this episode, and brace myself for the major madhhoshiyas (intoxications) on the way.

❀️ this expression as he watched Khushi witness her mehsoos in him❀️

Ami u hav expolored almost every feeling of theirs as if your own...Amazing πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ...your edits r awesome...nd your writin so soft nd caring...every thought has been well written by you πŸ‘

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 111: Madhoshiya (Intoxication)

A silent plea from her "don't go" as he turned to leave after he lovingly placed her amma's payal on her ankle. did he hear her plea?  yes the whooshing wind is proof he heard. To her hearts content, he stops, and with his best palat ever, turns his eyes to her. 

Thirty still for this lady in red. He marvels on. Admiring the delicate curves under the red sari, from her waist, to her chest, to the lean neck then her beautiful face.

His madhhoshi (intoxication) shows in his slow blinks, completely oblivious to his surroundings. How can any woman survive a look like this from any man...let alone THIS man?

Khushi tries her best,  but there was no escape from that look, those eyes...not that she was looking to escape. A bit scared of course, these aroused feeling all new for her, her body untouched. but  she wanted him just as bad.

She had to look away if she was going to survive, but with  her heaving chest, twirling fingers,  and blushing chheeks, how will he? This intoxicating moment puts all else on freez. Its just a man and a woman, a gentle breeze and tons of fire in between. 

Before she knew it she looked down to his feet, they were eagerly coming towards her the same way they did at the party, determined and full of intentions.

As he came near, she stepped back. they've mad a habbit of this, but tonight its different, tonight her stepping back only pulls him closer.  One steip after anothoer, she walks backward, he moves forward. "jaadu ha nasha hai, madhhoshiya..." 

She looks at his unwavering eyes, still stepping back till there was not more back to step in to, a wall stops her, nothing to stop him. All she can do is wait. His eyes burning with passion, he wants her and she waits for him to take her. 

His left hand lifts on her right side to  gently tuck her long bangs behind her ear, so he can see her better,  she quivers with his touch,  his hand lingers where she's rested her face, nudging her to look up at him

, and she does.  The way he looks at her, like telling her what she has meant to him in the past few months, the only confession from him before till the kidnapping. 

How, delicately his other hand cups her innocent face. how he's dreamt of doing this many times,  and how she indulges in his embrace...he slides her bangs back again on the right side, she is dizzy  and absolutely crazy with all he's doing to her. she grips the side of her saari. With her face in both of his hands, gently he lifts it towards him. 

he leans in and looks down on her trembling pink luscious lips in anticipation, alluring  him even more, he leans in closer. Both are in a state of pure ecstasy (major madhoshiya). With her eyes closed, she's ready to experience the inexperienced, and He wants so badly to taste her soft, pink, luscious lips , to take the trembling away when he takes them  in his own. Close enough to feel each other's warm breath, 

tririiing triiinnng tririiing triiinnng tririiing triiinnng 

(the moment where all IPK fans simitaniously  screamed NAAAHHHIIINNN! and some other expletives.)

loud irritating sound doing what nothing else has been able to do all night, like a vaccum sucking  both of them out of

this mind blowing 

trans, . She watches as his face goes from enticed to a certain fear instantly.

She is confused as he releases his palms from her face he so delicately placed almost like he committed some crime. Soon she realizes he is pulling away,  she turns to her side and he steps away. taking a moment, his eye close in total disappointment  in himself in his "kamzori"(weakness). 

He looks to her, she looks to him, both  have questions but no answers. He leaves, she's left alone, her cheeks still rosy from his touch.

"Yeh kya hua? hum iss tara kaise? aur Arnav ji ke paas  hamaari payal? matlab kya hua iss sab ka? hame pata lagana hoga."

"what happened? us like this? and my payal with Arnavji? what does all this mean? i have to find out."

In the dark alone,  his eyes close again flashes of his lips mere inches away from hers, he wants it so badly, yet he hates himself for it.

"kaise kar sakta hoon mien yeh, kya ho gaya tha mujhe,  kyu kyu kamzor pad gaya mein?"

"How can i do this, what happened to me, why did i become weak?"

Being kamzor, something he never wants to be associated with since he bore all the responsibilities at the age of 14. When he threw her pearls out he told himself there is no room for emotions and feelings, he must know they can make one weak. "itna kamzor nahi Arnav  Sing Raizada" he went on. Khushi makes him weak and as a result he loses control. How he was willing to kill for her in Nainital is perfect example of this, and he kicked her out of the car to push her away because she asked a question that he was losing control over.  It's always been that way hasn't it?  since the rainy stormy night, where he had to pulled over because he lost control over his sense of  sahi(right) and ghalat(wrong).  He was determined how ever "Arnav singh raizada ko kis ladki se koi farq nahi padta...mujhe boora nahi lag sakta"

"no girl makes a difference to Arnav Singh Raizada...I can't feel bad"

Tonight a different storm is brewing in his head, of failing his promise to himself, never to let a girl make a difference, and all she does is make a difference.

After the Nainital incident, in his bedroom, he was angry at his reaction just the same,  but the turn of events with Khushi's father and how she ran to him, he completely melted. Since then, he has only fell deeper willingly, forgetting about all his promises to himself. Tonight in his eyes, getting so close to her was a moment of weakness,  but his disappointment in himself is going back days. 

Soon she finds him but before she can even ask anything, he leaves. A few more attempts at getting his attention at the party fail, hurting her further, not that he wasn't' in pain, he was, just as  much as her but pushing her away is his natural reaction when he finds she is causing "farq". 

At last she finds him by the poolside immerse in his thoughts still, a major battle between "Farq padta hai" and "Farq nahi padta" i assume. He feels her coming and pretends to be on the phone, she tell him there is no need,  she knows better.

He turns around with his ASR mask on his face.

"Hame aapse kucch baat karni thi" I wanted to talk to you

"Mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni hai"I don't want to talk to you about anything

"Karni padegi" you must" she instists, he owes her an explanation and he knows it too.

"where did you find my payal, how long have you had it? and why didn't you  return it earlier, why today? tell me, answer me"

Every question made him feel cornered, in a way she put up a  mirror to him showing how badly he fell for her. Using the only thing he knows to his advantage, anger, he tries to intimidate her

"ek baar kahee hui baat tumhein samajh nahi aati hai? jus leave me alone" looking away as he can never look her in the eyes and say these words he so doesn't mean "infact tumhari shakkal bhi nahi dekh ni hai"... Really ASR? the same shakkal you couldn't leave alone for one second all nigh, the same one you so lovingly  held in the palms of your hands?? 

"Understand? 

"Nahi understand, aap samjhaiye hamme?" "no understand, you make me understand

"Challi jaao yahan se" "leave from here"

She's not leaving but he tries to, love how she  stands in front of the "great wall of Arnav"...

Many times she's kept her silence and didn't question his sometime rajakumaar (prince)sometimes "Shaitaan (monster)" behavior, maybe she couldn't grasp enough to ask him before, but today after silently confessing his feelings, seeing all that she saw in his eyes, after seeing the payal she thought was gone forever in his hand.   she needs answers.

"hamne kaha samhaiye hame, bataaiye, kuy aapne hamaari payal apne paas rakhi, kyu ab tak waapis nahi di, iss sab ka kya matlab hai?...aur uska?"

"i said make me understand, what does all of this mean? and  that-"

his eyes slowly lift up to hers almost begging her not to ask,  but she proceed, 'aur uska. jo. kuchh der. pehle"

"I said leave me alone" He understaind all her valid questions, but  in his state of mind,  he would never admit the answer out loud...and when whe  proceeds to defy,  he grabs her shoulders with both of this hands and pulls her in, again his attempt at keeping things under control "Ek shabd bhi aur bolana toh" If you say one more word!" 

The tight grip brings tears to her eyes and as always a chot 1000X greater to him. Releasing her he steips back. "Rabba ve" even now while  pushing her away, the farq from her tears even he can't deny.

Relentless, she pushes some more for answers

"you can leave without answering me"

"Answer?  I don't need to give you any answers"  He walks away.

Inside where there is a bickering about La's live-in status with Arnav, Nani getting the burnt of it. Arnav walks in with all the heat from the poolside, away from the girl that  makes him kamzor and

out of control, 

, he's determined to do something about it. He gives his hand to the girl that wouldn't of dream of doing such things. He once told her on the phone, "tum jaisi ho waisi mujhe pasand ho" while his mind shuffled through Khushi's definance.  This was the only way to push her away, to prove to himself  "farq nahi padta"

His cold eye look at the floor "shaadi kar raha hai" Getting marrid"...him to Lavanya.

Outside by the poolside, her  heart shatters into a million pieces. In his quest to gain control, he has left her out in the freezing  rain all over again hasn't he? 

but even here he know he is "ghalat" and the farq is in his constant watch on her outside, his heart breaking  while watching hers break. Iss pyaa ko kya naam doon? 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ gotta love him checking out her lips❀️

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Sohara,

Loved this analysis. My comments in blue.

Sorry for such a late comments...i am lagging behind! :((
but wanted to comment here!
About Goddess lakshmi coming to the house...i dont know if it is only me...but i think there is such an amazing link here...ASR did follow the trail to enter the house on diwali night to return her wallet...right?
The context about goddess lakshmi coming in isnt that it is a sign of prosperity an happiness  coming in your house and life...and ASR coming in the house seemed like a sign!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Indi @109 
sweet start with Nani I like Jayasree how she acted a sweet practical Nani in this show.
but not even his filthiest plan could somehow taint the moment. one noticed, however, how again anjali read her husband the way she chose to, refusing to acknowledge something felt decidedly off
Anjili does act like a blind man where Shyam is concerned

a beautiful woman in red, bindi glittering between lovely arched eyebrows, smiles happily like naniji and does the arati before their simpler little mandir at gupta house. she and her sister, their mother and buaji, and their beloved babuji, recently struck by paralysis. the girls are not mopers, they find solutions, together they help babuji be part of the arati.
The sweet Gupta family the only jarring note is buaji but she means well afraid for Sanaka Devi as her sanak may not bring in proposals for her so latched on to Snakewa.

uh, unhe shakkar mana hai na..." again she can't contain her khushiness and blurts happily... this is a girl in love. no doubt about it. she is showing love her way, just look at her face, she's just realised she amy have given away too much... awkward... thsi specail mithai making for a man she dislikes, abhors, despises, ahem.
Love her concern for her LG which she wants to hide the inner feelings
"bye babuji..." chimes the sparkler in red, not the usual "chalte hain," she is already picking up things from her exposure to a more westernised set up... sorry, man. her arnavji says "bye" when he's not saying "get out" or "shut up" that is. see i learn something new every day, she quickly takes some credit for her own smartness and runs off.

cute how you pointed out the bye part Khushi does seem to pick up many things from her LG and more and more later on specially what the πŸ˜†

just as this episode's darkest note was to come from shyam, it's brightest from that girl who ate eggs... lavanya

agar tum koi baat ko nahin maante lekin usse hi humare kissi bade ko khushi milti hai... toh usey karne mein problem kya hai, guys?" if you don't believe in something but your doing it makes some elders happy, what's the harm in doing it, guys

loved how you brought your point to focus and the comparision the maturity and sunshine girl's thoughts of the jalli girl does seem to be rubbing off on La

across ipk, writers gave us their many thoughts on love and what it asks of you, not just the love between a man and a woman, but between people in different relationships. as la spoke, i was reminded of anjali saying, even if she didn't like the girl chhotey chose, she would still be on his side and let him do what he pleases. she didn't want to lose him, and she trusted his judgment somewhere. and naniji agreeing even if unhappily to let la live at rm, and asr quietlyy buying his loud, clownish mami the gaudy necklace she'd liked and was hurt by nani's barbs over it...

yes yes yes to all your thoughts Indi loved them

episode 109 part 2
there was that rush of wind again, gathering, coming close, swirling. the man walked down the steps busy on his phone, stylish in his silver gray suit. he stopped dead in his tracks. there she sat surrounded by circles and circles, concentric and flowing, of tiny sparkling, oil lit lamps, their flames flickering in that gust of knowing breeze. their glow reflecting off her face, her little red bindi, her jhumka, her intricate gold necklace, her gold border and motifs, the gorgeous red, and her black hair fell straight to her waist, open, free, silken strands. piano notes trilled in, a natural entry for them as they well know. hey hey... he stands their looking at her, unable to look away, possibly unable to breathe. saansey ruk jaygi... breath will stop... when she comes, when you see her...

so much had happened since then. as he stood looking at her today, there was a hint of pleasure at the corner of his lips, a willingness to be drawn, he walked toward her wanting her closer to him... a need to just linger and stare, and yes that helplessness. like it or not, he had to be here, looking at her face, inviting enchantment. jadoo. black magic... no just pure unadulterated chaotic mind altering magic.

Lipti gulabon mein, simti hijabon mein
Lipti gulabon mein, simti hijabon mein
Khwabon mein aati hai, bheegi sharabon mein
Paas rahti hai woh pal do pal, kaun?

gaalon pe hain angaare
her cheeks has fire or blaze

phoolon ke jaisi khilti javaani
like a flower blossoming

naina nasheele hain kajaraare
looking into her eyes makes me drunk

jaise ki naagin dole
like a snake dancing

aaise chale balkhaake
she walks like that

madhosh kar de mujhko
she makes me go crazy

jo vo sharma ke
when she blushes

kabhi khulen jo zulfen usaki
when she lets her hair down

ghata see chhaaye
looks like clouds in sky

ek chanchal shokh haseena
one very free-spirited and fashionable gal

jheel mein khilta ek kamal
like a water lily in the swamp

vo hai kisi shaayar ki gazal
she is the inspiration of some poet

baahen utha ke le angdaai

she lifts her arms and stretches
dil mein macha de halchal
she creates havoc in my heart

pariyon ki vo shehzaadi
she is the queen of angels

chehra hai bhola bhala
faces is very pure and innocent

beautiful creations excellent interpretation,translucent fluid style of posting with lovely creations all over Indi loved it
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^Supi, thanks so much for the sweet comment, i guess i do love to experience what they are experiencing when i watch, i'm sure it shows up on my writing. happy again that you enjoyed and liked the edits.

About La, totally agree with you, she trusts khushi, day 1 Khushi made it clear that this was just a job nothing else.  Maybe she did think it would fade, but i just feel and inconsistency in her reactions. I always felt Sana could do better acting, but it must be in the writing. One epi the show her sad when she notices the way he grabs the wires from her, or that day during navratry kanya puja, how he used Khushi's words...then the next the show her asking Khushi to go get him from his room, or  asking him to help her through the diyas. logically  she know he has feeling for him since the calender shoot and still have gone down + he's called her Khushi twice atleast...wish they spent more time  one her.  ok i'll stop rambling πŸ˜†
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

QUOTE=BarunDiwani]

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 110: Jaadu & Nasha

On a higher level, could it be just that the purpose of the payal, is over? πŸ‘πŸ‘it did have a mind of its own when it freed itself from Khushi's ankle and chose to stay with Arnav. At that time it was uncertain when they would see each other next. Arnav needed something to live by. Now her place in his life, his heart has become permanent. He would never be able to throw her out try as he may... starting tonight.

Ami, indeed when he returned it, along with, finely wrapped, he gave heart as well to her ... just as she did the same when she would return his  mannat ki chabi the next day, In the exchange of these  material things, they indeed exchanged some thing more profound and supreme! 

Arnav knew what was coming as Nani has never talked so highly, he was uneasy as she went on.   La might have changed but Nani forgets that his  outlook on marriage hasn't, and makes no plans to ...except for the occasional fake marriage with a crazy drama queen in Nainital.

I know things are being setup for later, but still wonder why they expected some other reaction from him, hasn't he been completely clear that he doesn't want to marry?  He broke up with La at one point  didn't he? if he really wanted to marry La, can Nani really stop him?

"Nani if you think by telling me all this, i'll marry Lavanya, then you think wrong" he clarifies again. Nani leaves disappointed  after telling him  to think about it "if not today then tomorrow, you must start your family life"                                     Also, the sympathy for La is tremendous as she becomes the innocent victim in all of this. I still fail to understand her constant ignoring of Arnav's attraction towards Khushi at times even forgetting it, why did she ask him to help her through the diyas when she know he feels something for her? How did she figure that just because Nani accepted her, ASR would also as his wife?

Thats indeed  unexplainable Ami. As much as every one sympathizes with La, and the way Cvs have shown her to be truly dumb, if not any thing less, it only felt as if she was deliberately ignoring ASR- Kh interactions. never understood what is it in ASR that she is attracted to in the first place. Not that he has dearth of any material possessions from looks, to money to status, but he never cared a hoot for her where he would pacify her by sending her  a designer handbag through a third person. Rather shallow on her part to accept it  gleefully.  And, he never showed any open affection towards her. So at some level, I can't help but feel, as much as innocent she is, she may be interested in that material gain  just by clinging to him some how ignoring everything else. I know this is rather harsh interpretation. But thats the only one which made any sense to me!

As Khushi stands there, the gust is back stronger than before bringing along with it pure jaadu (magic). Her eyes draw to him  and for the first time she sees it, his "mehsoos" of her, as he turns to answer her call the eyes know exactly where to look.

Yes indeed.

Great job BD. my comments in blue.

Thanks Horizon! for  the comments :) always enjoy reading  your views. 
About La ,  i feel that  she truely loves him, she doesn't need a reason to, but i wish we got some hints as to why she does.. as far as money goes, i feel she had plenty but she does enjoye the expensive things from his b/c that's the only way  he shows and  feelings to her. Just don't understands she can love him so much that even though he is attracted to someone else, she can look the other way till the very end, he goes to break up with her and she says no, eventually she accepts but i  just have to believe that she loves him so much she can put up with anything.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

After the DC, I am now officially deadwa!🀒 Superb Analysis, BD!⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ All in pink has lifted me straight to heaven! My useless comments are in blue.

πŸ˜† WIWIY! meri sauten,  happy to have killed you with the dc πŸ˜Š thanks for reading  and all that pink πŸ˜ƒand commening, they are anything but useless dear,  its 1:30 am i'm laughing like and idiot  alone! agree with all your comments.
 About La, i agree i don't this she saw khushi as compitition,but her man had the hots for Khushi and she did see that, so why ask him to  help her? maybe i'm over analyzing...or i'm just the possessive typeπŸ˜†

Oh an as much as i want to take the tile for being gandi bacchi, my first watch i didn't see that scene that way.  Then i saw a VM they edited to make it sound guttery, also saw posts regarding it and Sabrina bought it up a few days ago...so when i watched this time i def saw the dbl meaning... the way Arnav was looking at her when she was in pain, normally when she is in pain he wants to make it go away  quickly, here he watched  with sexy eyesπŸ˜‰

oh btw thats not the only scene remember when he tells "Rehne do, tum sahe nahi paao gi" is another i saw a post on...shall remember that when we get there. te he

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

loved it, that payal talk especially. my comments in blue. and major pinks of course everywhere. the design of this episode is so beautiful. his attraction, her attraction, interspersed with the conflict issue... la. la's hopes. now falling into place with nani's acceptance. of course, in the middle of everything, shyam. and those pressures just hinted at... night of decision, buaji has asked for it. but in the middle of it all a payal with a mind and a message of its own. accha, because i love you so much, i hope when you see him, you get to twist ankle and fall, please sstart practicing right now, i don't want you to hurt yourself... samjhi tum?

about the "haww" interpretation of this scene, do not ask me why, but i never felt that. maybe naughty boys wrote the words and giggled a bit, but this bad girl just saw a man in love who really didn't want to hurt his delicate little woman... a thoda dard hoga is just a thoda dard hoga for me. but later... no it wouldn't have stopped at a kiss.

won't give pressure but will look forward to your 111. from mehsoos all the way to madhoshiyan (your words).

Thank you Indi, your abs right the design  of tthis epi and 111 is too perfect! just had some logic issues with La's characater...i can forgive it thinking of how they got so much right!

LOL, thanks for the advise on practicing my sprained ankle,  will happily πŸ˜ƒ you might want to tell WIWY something too, she plans on spraining both πŸ˜†

and about the "hawww" interperation, to each his own, actually i didn't see it my first watch, infact didn't think about it till i saw a VM, edited for be gutterry, saw a few posts on it and recently Sabrina bought it up, so i watched closely and for my when i saw the way he was looking at her in pain, i had to believe it. normally when she's in pain there is panic or worry, here it was pure sex πŸ˜†