Edited by ..Aliya.. - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Will wait.Best of luck for ur exam
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww Prituu.. No problem! The update can wait but not ur exam and we can understand that..! Will wait for the update..! Just concentrate on ur exams.. *says the one who has an exam tom and still wandering arnd IF*
All the very best for ur exam šŸ¤—
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All the Best for Exams šŸ‘šŸ¼
anjaliipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
will wait..Don't worry
Good luck 4 ur exams dear
PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
its perfectly fine dear. ur dark ties is such a gripping story its making up for all the waitsšŸ˜† all the best for your exams
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
no problem pritt !!
u focus on ur studies. 
all the best šŸ‘šŸ¼
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Pritt, another fantastic ff from you. Can you please pm me when you continue this ff? I would actually like pms for all your ff, ss and os.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm back with an update! There will be another update tomorrow. I'm so sorry for the long wait but thank you all for staying patient. <3 Just a mini recap, Trishna found out about RK being Madhu's childhood friend. RK doesn't want to reveal it to Madhu as of yet. RK's going back to the studio after his injury for the first time!

Chapter Twelve - First Chance

As the car came to a stop outside the studio, Madhu turned to look at me.

"Mona Malik. Don't forget."

I nodded my head and watched as she stepped out of the car. I stepped out after a moment and followed her into the studio. I walked straight towards Mr. Chopra.

"Mr. Chopra?"

He turned to stare at me with a surprised look.

"You're back!"

"Yeahā€¦Mona didn't give me much of an option."

"That's Mona for ya. Well perfect timing. Are you sure you can shoot with your wrist?"

"It doesn't even hurt anymore."

"That's wonderful news!"

He turned but I still needed to ask him something, so I called for him again. He stopped and turned to stare at me confused.

"Yes?"

"I needed to ask you somethingā€¦"

"Yes, go on."

"I was wonderingā€¦how long do you think it'll take for me to become an actor?"

He didn't say a word, as he looked me up and down. I was waiting for him to burst out into laughter just as Trishna had the day before. But the words that came out of his mouth shocked me.

"You've got the looks, if I hadn't casted Rohit, I'm sure you would've fit the role."

My jaw hit the ground as he turned to walk away, basically saying I was ready to act. I couldn't help but smile. As I turned to get ready, I noticed Madhu's eyes on me. She was getting her hair done and had her script in her hands but her eyes didn't leave my face. She was looking at me oddly, as though she knew something but couldn't say it. Then suddenly she looked away. I shook my head and got ready in the clothes I was supposed to wear.

"WHERE'S THE STUNT DOUBLE?"

"Coming!"

I ran onto the set and did exactly as they asked of me. Throughout the hours of work, Madhu and I didn't interact with each other even one bit. We had gotten used to acting like strangers, so it was quite easy.

"And, CUT! Good job everyone. PACK UP!"

I got changed into my own clothes and grabbed my bag. As I was walking towards the gates, I heard Mr. Chopra call me from behind.

"RK!"

I turned and ran towards him.

"Yes Mr. Chopra?"

"You did a good job today kid."

"Thank you!"

"You're interested in acting?"

"It's always been a dreamā€¦"

"You know, there's a role, as a minor character who I haven't casted as of yetā€¦but you kind of suit the look. I'm going to need you to stick as a stunt double but are you up for playing a role in the movie as well?"

"YES! Yes, THANK YOU!"

I accidently hugged him out of joy, but he didn't mind. He laughed as I pulled away. Then he turned around while speaking.

"You'll get the script tomorrow, rest up and get that cast off your wrist."

"Okay Mr. Chopra!"

Had I really just got casted to play a role in a film? Was my dream finally coming true? I was too ecstatic and lost in thought as I walked out of the studio, that I didn't even notice Madhu walking next to me.

"What's up with you?"

I turned to look at her and my smile got bigger. I was closer to making her mine. I grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hug. I tightened my arms around her and I could've sworn she hugged me backā€¦until suddenly she pushed me away.

"What are you doing?! My public image! I can't be seen hugging a homeless guy, geez."

My smile vanished. She wasn't the same Midhi. I wondered if she'd change once she found out I was her RK or if she'd continue to dislike me because I was once homeless. I watched her sit into the car and then she honked her horn, as I didn't move. I ran towards the car and sat in.

"Sorry about that."

She didn't respond, but I knew she wasn't happy about it. It wasn't until halfway through the drive when she started speaking.

"I need to tell you something homeless guy."

"Stop calling me that."

"I'll call you what I want!"

I shook my head, annoyed but decided arguing with her was not worth it.

"What do you need to tell me?"

"Wait, I want to know why you hugged me."

"No, what'd you want to tell me?"

"You live under my roof, you answer my question first."

"It's nothing big really, but I got casted to play a minor character's role in your film."

I looked at her and noticed her eyes go wide.

"What?"

"There's only one character who hasn't been castedā€¦"

"And?"

"He'sā€¦I meanā€¦I'm supposed to spendā€¦a niā€¦nothing."

"Madhu, tell me."

"We spend a night together in the film."

She spit it out so quickly that I didn't even get the chance to process it at first. Then when it clicked, I placed my face into my palms. I was finally getting my first chance but it meant sleeping with my Midhi before I could even tell her whom I was. I sighed and looked back at her.

"I'm taking the role Madhu."

"That's alright with me. I just hope you don't get attached to me or anything. You're going to have to keep in mind that it's a film."

"You're okay with sleeping with me? Homeless guy?"

"Yes, for a film, I'm okay with sleeping with you homeless guy."

I laughed but then wondered how many times she had slept with other men in a film. All her films flashed before my eyes and I felt my blood beginning to boil. She was mine. It took me a minute to calm my nerves as I realized that everything she did onscreen was just that, onscreenā€¦not offscreen.

"What'd you want to tell me Madhu?"

"Just that I remember the kiss."

I froze in the passenger seat and stared at her as she drove. She had spoken so calmly that it didn't seem as though the kiss had made a difference to her.

"Andā€¦?"

"It was nice."

I smiled. She liked the kiss. It sucked that I couldn't just tell her that she was my Midhi. I wish I could've but I wanted to keep my promise. As I thought about the kiss and smiled, she spoke again.

"But that doesn't mean you can do it again."

"What? I didn't even do it! You kissed me."

"Yeah, that's what they all say."

"All? Who all?"

"Don't worry, I'm not the type to kiss random people. It's the first time it happened. I'm loyal to my first love and I always will be. So don't even think about doing it again."

If only she knew that I WAS in fact her first love. I laughed and felt good about how loyal she was. The rest of the drive went by in silence.

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG spend a night in the movie !!!!!
Sounds fun :D

Can't wait to read further <33Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago