Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
A man kneels down to put on an ornament on a woman, is that a proposal?
The man leans forward to fulfil his desire and the woman does not decline, is that an acknowledgement?
An engagement is announced, for the eldest son of the house, but is the bride's name correct?
The engagement takes place, at the most auspicious time, at the most auspicious place, Devi Maiyya's abode on the Earth, her temple, but does anyone know?

Congrats for BFTP#10... Does anyone know??? Actually arshi acknowledged it finally that they have indeed completed almost all the rasams earlier right... The sweetest part was it was arnav who kept reminding khushi abt those moments... A man who never believes in the institution of marriage, values every moment with his khushi that he recollects them sweetly & points them out everytime... Thats why I love ASR alot...

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi arshidiehardfan,

how he valued those moments with her. the other day when there was yellow colour from the rangoli smeared on his neck and her fingers stroked it accidentally, i was almost leaping "haldi," then said, uh huh, not really. but durga's lateral thinking on the poolside scene, rather thought provoking. i am sure, if we keep watching, we will find pheres too πŸ˜†.

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CONGRATULATIONS BLASTERS ON THREAD #10

Thank you all for appreciating my work, opening lines and welcome poem on the main page. πŸ€— 

@Indi - Thank you again for the encouragement, support and suggestions while working on the new thread.
Loved your blast notes about the second century of IPK that we have entered into. What a journey it has been! And how we have found each other because of a TV show! Can only hope that this continues for a long long time. 😊 

@Supriya - Your new collages for BFTP 10, second century and yin and yang - all are awesome. Can't choose which one is better. Love them all. You are getting better and better with each thread. ⭐️ Thank you for the cheerful wishes.

@Arshi - I love your collage having pics from mostly Diwali epis and a few from the bandagement, wow! It looks great. πŸ‘ 
Sorry I didn't kiss you - Lovely write up, so touching. Loved those collages and gif too. 😳 
Thanks for the #10 symbolism. Harmony, is it? Wonderful. Lovely picture with the leaves, flowers and birds, I like such birdy pictures.

@Chalhov - Kiss or no kiss - what a pic! Love it.  Oh, that book gif is awesome. How do you find all these?
Raat aur din - great song. Thank you for that. Love that rainbow and clouds, where did u get that?

@Wiwy - New riddle - yay! Last time you made us drink coffee, now you are offering tea? (Tell me, did Indi bribe you to make a tea riddle?) Just joking. πŸ˜† I guess, we will soon have riddles about all beverages in IPK, mango juice, orange juice and also kala khatta. Joking again. πŸ˜† Hmm.. tea has more variants compared to coffee.  So, this is going to take even more time. Good one, Wiwy πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Ami - Drool corner - rocking, good selection of pics.
Written in the stars - How wonderful you wrote that piece! Just beautiful. IPK has so many starry moments. Thank you for taking us there. Love that scene of the last pic when he smiles. Both looking at the sky that night, smiling. But, before that, this Diwali night, after going through so much of anguish, before going to bed, both look at the sky, but sadly.
Hey Ami, you thought the opening lines was Indi's? Was it so good? I think I will take that as a compliment. πŸ˜ƒ 

@Kate - You've really become a master of gifs. These are so beautiful. Can't take eyes off them. Thank you for these. 😳 Also, thank you for all the videos.
Kate, you are our hidden hero of the thread, your effort in finding for the episodes is very much appreciated. Thank you so so much. β­οΈπŸ‘ 

@Samin - Thank you for bringing the chemistry lab in here. I love how you've described their chemistry at different points. Of course, love is blind and everything is fair in love. Isn't it our love for IPK that makes us do all these so-called silly things. πŸ˜‰ 

@Cynthia - Lovely piece about the yin and yang. The description of the poolside scene is just beautiful. Loved it a lot. Thank you for the kind words for all.

@Horizon - You are so right -
A perfect 10 thread for a perfect romantic moment of a picture perfect couple!!
Thank you for this.

@Sohara - that's a sensuous description of the poolside scene. Lovely. Thank you for the flowers.

@Anita - you are missed a lot. I guess, you are having exams. Wish you all the best. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

@All - My internet has been slow for sometime, so the likes are working at random. I'll keep trying getting the likes right. But, meanwhile please assume that I have liked all your posts.

Silent readers, regular visitors, previous and current blasters, thank you all once again. I hope I haven't left out anyone. If I have, please it is not deliberate. 😊 

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

[SBB] 31st Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Arnav-Khushi Romance on Diwali), Episodes 109-110 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfs_6MMZTY[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdfs_6MMZTY

[SBS] 31st Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Arnav-Khushi Romance/Catwalk) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAz5Y6WAuBM[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAz5Y6WAuBM

credit goes to uploader Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations every one on thread 10.. thank you all you wonderful women!

A perfect 10 thread for a perfect romantic moment of a picture perfect couple!!

As many legendary sports personalities wore that famous jersey #10, so will this moment be legendary in the history of Indian Television as it may take a long time for a moment as breathtakingly beautiful and intoxicating to arrive!

Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: indi52

Episode 109

First telecast Monday, 31 October, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaEJ_zYrsJQ

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxdFtV-bzIg

Alternate Youtube link:

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz4ody_iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-109_shortfilms#.UXxXrIvn_mQ

Katelyn, looks like red brought us luck. we have full episode upload today in good resolution after quite a while. Thanks for all the links and for always keeping an eye on the state of episodes.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

You are so welcome, Indi!  I wish we also have the full and high quality Youtube videos for Episodes 110-111 because those contain the long awaited lamps scene and poolside romance...payal and almost kiss!  It was really hard to find anything decent!  We should count our lucky stars that the Dailymotion videos have great resolution!!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
πŸ‘Congratulations all we have made it to Thread 10 How proud to be a part of this thread.  Our love for Arnav and Kushi and the whole creative team of the greatest love story ever written will never fizzle.  It is their creation,  with the help of a Divine plan and the greatest actors, that does not allow our thread to stop.  It keeps pushing us to recreate what was created to move our hearts and souls.  I truly hope that Sarun one day will visit our thread to understand what they have done for us. 

Love you all and look forward to your wonderful creations!
I personally would like to thank you all for always being there supporting each other in every way, true sisters bonded , hamesha, hamesha ke liye.  XO Cyn
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Congrats for BFTP#10... Does anyone know??? Actually arshi acknowledged it finally that they have indeed completed almost all the rasams earlier right... The sweetest part was it was arnav who kept reminding khushi abt those moments... A man who never believes in the institution of marriage, values every moment with his khushi that he recollects them sweetly & points them out everytime... Thats why I love ASR alot...

Hey Arshidiehardfan, nice to see you here!  Yes it was Arnav who kept mentioning it throughout their whole  remarriage. if you think about it, it makes sense because he says on bachelor night that Before Khushi everything was incomplete, he used to be immersed in his pain, but after she came He became immersed in her and slowly away from his pain. every single moment he spent with her since the guest house incident, he would fondly remember at night. he remembers every detail when it comes to khushi..so its fitting that all these things that didn't have meaning to him, he found some meaning after Khushi or for Khushi b/c he knew what it meant to her.
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I open Thread 10 nd all i see is

Love
❀️ , Magic⭐️ nd Romance wub.pngall the way 

Indi nd Durga  - Fantastic work on the Page...huge thanks.gif to you guys πŸ€—

Does any1 Knw , Into the Second Season , Sorry i din Kiss you , The Yin nd The Yang nd Finally Written in the Stars - make the main Page look Excellent with Fabulous Editin nd Writing worthy.gif Blasters

Chalhov your poster Amazing πŸ‘ , Ami - how did u do the tinkling stars πŸ‘i love them nd Drool Corner wink3.gif totally Drool worthy , nd Arshi awesome Collage especially the last one beneath your post πŸ‘πŸ‘

Katelyn thanks for those awesome Diwali segmentsπŸ‘πŸΌ...gonna re watch them again 😳

i made this as i couldn come up with good words tht would sweep you off your feet 😳...but i hope u get the cheerful wish m tryin to convey 😊

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

OMGosh too many amazing vms to share with you!!  Will post more tomorrow!!

Arnav/Khushi [ArHi] - Raat Hamari  by MIK0210
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgSlD0m8KKQ&list=PL5PtJxRVpYIIDTlFJZuAQQgemMZrk-Xu2&index=16[/YOUTUBE]

[?Arnav-Khushi VM?] {In Lamhon Ke Daman Mein} watch in HD W/HEADPHONES! by Himyname22
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLfP9aP0F4I[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago