Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: helloaamir
I feel it is necessary to defend my vina so that's why I'm writing this :P vihaan was impressed by her attitude before he saw her legs. Plus that wouldn't be enough for him to fall in love with her - I'm sure he's seen girls with shorts or skirts many times before and he didn't claim to truly love them those were flings. He thought rachna was beautiful in other times too when she was covered - so yes I agree with you. He is attracted to her but that's not the main reason he's in love with her!