not only u jiji but other members too.Originally posted by: Anam Ali
I totally forgot bout this thread but dw we will finish it
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
not only u jiji but other members too.Originally posted by: Anam Ali
I totally forgot bout this thread but dw we will finish it
there is 3-4 chat threads jiji so other members r coming less these days .Originally posted by: Anam Ali
they will come back eventually i reckon its studies too... dw bacha members will come😊
I dun like to leave half things done ..😆Originally posted by: Anam Ali
2 more pages to go yay
im most senior and oldest so should know better next time will make sure previous thread is finished then chat in new threadOriginally posted by: Vasishtha
not only u jiji but other members too.
Are it's k jiji no prob ..😊Originally posted by: Anam Ali
im most senior and oldest so should know better next time will make sure previous thread is finished then chat in new thread