Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Please tell me how you like it ❤️ and if I should continue this or not.Thinking of ending it the next chapter... And please do not give one-line comments!!! They are more discouraging than motivating. 

***chapter 7***

Viren couldn't get his eyes of her. He missed seeing that beautiful smile on that face. That smile that made him go crazy for her. That smile that just made him feel warm and loved. Those beautiful eyes that would brighten up were now swelled up from crying. Viren kept wishing that he was dreaming, and not really seeing his soul-mate like this. As he held onto her fragile hand, he jerked. A hand was placed on his shoulder and he turned around getting up and took a deep breath. 

"Hi my name is Neha. I'm the psychologist"

viren - "I'm Viren"

neha - "Nice to meet you"

Viren gave a fake smile and walked over to the sofa a few feet away from the hospital bed where Neha was walking towards. 

neha - "I just need to ask you a few questions so I have some idea of what is going on"

viren - "Sure"

neha - "When did you notice the scars first? Did you notice anything else also that may have perhaps been categorized as suicidal?"

viren - "It was last night, but she was already asleep when I saw them. I came home late at night and as I went to bed I felt her hand fall on mine and I felt something weird. I looked at it and was shocked at how this happened. It never occurred to me that she would do something like this" 

neha - "Have you been spending enough time with her lately? I mean has she been alone for quite some time since all these negative thoughts have been suppressing her inside"

viren - "Actually yes. I've been away and busy with work and some other commitments. As far as I know the whole family is at home though"

neha - "Well I say that because no one has really noticed the fact that Jeevika hasn't eaten in two days. The lab tests came and we can see she's been not eating, nor drinking fluids causing not only dehydration, but other problems as well"

viren - "What? She hasn't eaten? I mean she's at home and'"

neha - "If you don't mind is there anyone else we could talk to who might get me some information"

viren - "Yeah sure my brother and her sister. They are outside, I can go get them"

neha - "No its okay. I'll go talk to them in my cabin. I do not want to disturb Jeevika right now"

Viren lightly smiled as Neha walked outside. Viren went back to sitting down next to Jeevika who was opening her eyes now. She seemed more calm, but the calm couldn't stop her tears. Just seeing Viren made her emotional. Happy, sad, love, lust, she didn't know what it was. Viren was quiet and just kissed her forehead. He helped her get up and carefully sat on the hospital bed, letting her shift her weight on him. She cried and hugged him tightly. Her tears were flowing down his neck, but he didn't mind. She was at peace in being in his arms, and he with her emotions flowing out. Knowing this was the only way to let her vent, and get her frustration out he just planted kisses and told her everything was going to be alright. The sound of his voice made her want him more. She was deprived of love, of a child, of everything it seemed as. She felt weird being in his arms, it felt like eternity. She didn't even recall last when he held her tightly like this, making her feel that they were in this together. They were partners forever and ever. They were each others heartbeat. They were two bodies yet one soul. Viren took the glass of water while still keeping a firm grip of Jeevika in his arms. He brought it towards her lip helping her take it in. The water helped calm her tears making her body relax a little more. Yet she tightly held onto her husband. So tight that any ordinary person would feel pain, but Viren was already too numb. 

viren - "Jeevika, what is wrong? Why are you doing this to yourself? Do you not love me? Did you think how I'm going to feel?"

Jeevika was crying unable to answer any questions. She just held onto him tighter every time thinking about her loss, their loss. Nine months. Nine months were gone. Had she not done that abortion, she would probably be here in the hospital with her child. She would have transformed from a wife, to a mother. She would become and be someone she never had. More than anything, she would have a piece of her and her Viren. 

Jeevika was pretty soon asleep on Viren. He didn't let go of his angel, just holding her tightly with himself wanting her to know that he would stay like this all the time if she wanted him to. His first and for most priority was her and only her. He rested his eyes and she rested her body on him. He was awoken by the noise of two doctors who were reading through her charts. He just looked at them still holding her while they checked her blood pressure. 

Dr. - "She's doing a little better. We'll just keep her here overnight for observation"

Viren just nodded and got on the bed so he was more comfortable. Jeevika was asleep and her whole body was resting upon his. Her arms around his stomach, her head on his chest, and her legs now on top of his. He covered themselves up with a blanket, protecting her and giving her warmth which she needed the most as of now. He placed his head on hers, making their every body part touch each other. Viren shuddered a bit, as he hadn't remembered when they were this close last. It made him feel bad, that their distances were lessened in this hospital, with Jeevika on the verge of killing herself. 

❤️ LIKES AND COMMENTS PLEASE ❤️ 

List of my work ❤️ Kays94 Index!!!!!

Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Dhoxi thumbnail

awww❤️

It was just beyond anything, and a heart touching as well, like everything you described was perfect and beyond perfection.
They way you described everything just touches our heart, like just EVERYTHING was just perfectly written . all i did in last few paragraphs was awwwand dreaming it could happen real in show
He rested his eyes and she rested her body on him.
how much i'm in love with this line ❤️
idk what to say but everything you wrote is just amazing ... i'm speechless 😆I'm glad there is something which can make me speechless 🤣
i just hope jeevika will be well soon... and hug ❤️it couldnt get any better than this...
It's good to know that jeevika is doing well, I want her to be perfetly fine ...
goshh i love this update so much and I know someone loves it as well 🤣
I LOVE YOU ❤️
Edited by Dhoxi - 11 years ago
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res

UNRES
yayyy im second for the first time 😃😃

WHAT???THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE LAST ONE?? 😭
NOOO! 😭😭

awww  was feeling sad for viren 😭
n on seeing jeevika crying it hurts more 😭😭😭
i just hope neha finds some way out n jeevika will be back as before
n virika wll smile n romance once again 😊 

Viren just nodded and got on the bed so he was more comfortable. Jeevika was asleep and her whole body was resting upon his. Her arms around his stomach, her head on his chest, and her legs now on top of his. He covered themselves up with a blanket, protecting her and giving her warmth which she needed the most as of now. He placed his head on hers, making their every body part touch each other. Viren shuddered a bit, as he hadn't remembered when they were this close last. It made him feel bad, that their distances were lessened in this hospital, with Jeevika on the verge of killing herself. 

this was my fav part 😃    
thir closeness was missed 😭

continue soon 😊
Edited by ashna1406 - 11 years ago
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Perfect updates feeling very bad for jeevi and viren but like the way they are getting close hope soon we will get to see their romanceEdited by Sabapari - 11 years ago
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res!
#editted!

I already read it so No Need to read it just the comment!!

Girl you pushed me into tears after this update...
That was sooo heart touching!!
My poor Jeevs 😭
I can't see my doll in pain...
Please get her well soon... 😭
i loved the way you described Viren's position and her weight on him cometely!!!
I really can't wait to read what's the 'Kenni STORE' next!!
Continue Soon please ASAP... 😊 Edited by Charucrazy - 11 years ago
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg that was heart wrenching
I really hate jeevika like ghat
But loved the fact that they r getting closer now
Amazing update
Perfectly described everything
Loved it
U r amqzing
Thanks for updaing
Sameeha.Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Res. Loved the update. I am still confused about the plot. Kenny penny plz dont stop sending me pms. Update soon and do pm me. Love u.Edited by Sameeha456 - 11 years ago
alonelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Felt sad for jeevika
But viren is making her recover soon. 
They look cute
Will be waiting for next part
Plz don't end this story plz
I will miss it
TeriMaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME
sry fr commenting soo late 
 i have jsut read all three updates of this ff
they are amazing and sad as well 
poor jeevs 
poor viren 
wanna see thm happy now ..
i hope jeevs got better soon 
loved it 
NiraliVirika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm so speechless at the moment! 
The way you described everything was just perfect! All the emotions put into words! Amazing!!!!!!
It was so beautifully written! 
The last few lines..awww
I was actually imagining it!
Hope Jeevika gets better soon :)
Update asap
Thanks for the PM