Frequent Posters

MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awww lovely chppy annesha...
loved it loads...
uday's way too cute...
and manyata bold...
and unki magical powers haye kash mere pas bhi hoti...
loved it loads deary...
update sooonnn plz...
and do pm me...
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Zina-

fantastic update!!!
finally manyata agreed...
please update soon a romntic update pleeaaasee!!!
Manyata & udayveer ek kamray mein band awesome...
thanks for the PM.

THANK YOU SO MUCH I AM GLAD YOU LIKED IT😆
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAHI1198

awww lovely chppy annesha...
loved it loads...
uday's way too cute...
and manyata bold...
and unki magical powers haye kash mere pas bhi hoti...
loved it loads deary...
update sooonnn plz...
and do pm me...

I AM GLAD YOU LIKED IT
--Zinay-- thumbnail
please updte the wild union :D
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zina-

please updte the wild union :D

i am so sorry sisy but i cannot write it before tuesday
i need idea and currnetly my head is empty about it
sorry😭
_Annesha_ thumbnail

CHAPTER FOUR
It was a small room half of the size of his servants toilet ,a small wooden bed with ages old bedsheet ,a rocky hard pillow and a thin blanket on it ,he looked around the room had only  one bulb and a table fan ,there was no cuttons in the room and noise of jolting traffic pierced the room ,even the ground below him was cemented the whole room looked grey ,gloomy and dark a kind he hated the most he looked at manyata who was busy into taking out something or rather battleling the over stuffed wardrobe he chuckled at her efforts and wondered by looking around that she had to suffer so much so he smirked as she turned after taking out her maxxi [which is normally worn in plan a full length nightie] she was dumb struck the small room was replaced by a huge room as huge as the mall she had been working and the walls were all painted beautifully in red and an enormus king size bed with fancy cuttons and fancy expensive bed wears a huge sofa with a home theater and with fancy dressing table she looked so happy it was like a dream come true she turned towards uday who was sitting in the sofa giving her a sweet smile before she could even thank him troubled knocked at her door it was bridgraaj ,manyata looked at him her face turned pale if her dad found the truth she along with him would be kicked out of the home and even without waiting for manyata to open the door  he banged it and as the lock was already loose he got inside manyata ran out of words while uday just smiled manyata turned around and saw the room was back into its original state a smile  crept in her mind as she asked brdigraaj
MANYATA:papa kya baath hai kuch kaam tha apkoh [dad what happened you had some kind of work with me?]
BRIDGRAAJ;haah woa tera bhai ajj phirsei ghar sei bahaar rahega [yes your brother will again stay out of the home]
MANYATA:aur kuck kahenaa tha apkoh papa [dad you had something else to say ]
BRIDGRAAJ;nahi abh mei chalta hui[ no i am leaving now]
saying this bridgraaj leaft the room she locked it and took a deep breath she looked at uday who changed his position and was sitting in the bed and said
MANYATA:tum eii dubara nahi karoge [ you are not doing it again]
UDAY;paar princess hum eisei jaga nahi rahe saktei [but princess i cannot stay in a place like this ]
MANYATA;oii mr yuvraaj agaar papa nei eiidekh liya na that na toh tum toh kya mei bhi esh ghar mei nahi rehen sakungi  [oii mr yuvraaj if dad saw all these we both will be kicked out of this house ]
UDAY;progress achi chal rahi hai princess tui sei tum anei pati koh respect deena sikh rahi hoi not bad huh  [good progress princess you have started to show respect to your husband]
saying this he headed towards her while she was backing off finally the chase ended when she got dashed against the wall and he was right infront of her she said
MANYATA:dekho [see]
UDAY:dikaiyee [show]
MANYATA:tum hone wale pati hoi abhi taak hui nahi toh thori duri bajaai rahko [you are my gonna be husband you are not my husband yet so please maintain some distance ]
uday smirked at her and to avoid his gaze she rushed to the bathroom she changed into her black maxxi and came out he already was into his track and vest he looked like a greek god with such perfect body and muscles she found it hard to get her eyes off him the same thing happened to uday ,her fresh aroma filled in the room as she stood in a black maxxi her fair hands were expose as her long silky hair was all wet  there was a beautiful eye lock
Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare, dil kyun yeh mera shor kare
Idhar nahin udhar nahin
Teri ore chale
Dil kyun yeh mera shor kare
Idhar nahin udhar nahin
Teri ore chale
Zara der mein yeh kya ho gaya
Nazar milte hi kahan kho gaya
Zara der mein yeh kya ho gaya
Nazar milte hi kahan kho gaya
Bheed mein logon ki woh hai wahan
Aur pyaar ke mele mein akela itna hoon main yahan
Idhar nahin udhar nahin
Teri ore chal
 Shuru ho gayi kahani meri
Mere dil ne baat na maani meri
Shuru ho gayi kahani meri
Mere dil ne baat na maani meri
Hadd se bhi aagey yeh guzar hi gaya
Khud bhi pareshaan hua mujhko bhi yeh kar gaya
Idhar nahin udhar nahin
Teri ore chale
manyata broke the eyelock as she said to him
MANYATA:uday jaldi soa jao kaal humei kaam pei jaana hai [uday sleep fast tomorrow we have to go to our work ]
UDAY:hum paar kaam pei toh sirf tum jatei ho na [we but only you go to work na]
MANYATA:nahi kaal sei tumhei bhi janna parega [no from tomorrow even you have to come along]
uday could not believe his ears his fiance was forcing him into a job ,his big ego was hurt as like a small child he started to nag
UDAY:nahi hum ek safailwala ka kaam kabhi nahi karenge [ no i will never do be a cleaner no ways]
MANYATA:uday please samajh nei ki koshihs karoo uday please try to understand]
UDAY:nahi nahi kabhi nahi   [no no never no]
as he said this the room turned dark ,darkness was all  over as he asked in frustation
UDAY:abh kya hua battai kyui baandh kardii[ now what happened why did you switch off the lights]
MANYATA:menei nahi kia bati khud bei khud ghul hogayi current chali gayi [ i did not do anything it went by itself ]
just as he was about to speak he saw a candle light up by manyata as she tugged placed her bed on the floor and said
MANYATA;abh bohoot raat hochuki hai hum esh bare mei baddh mei baath karenge  abhi soa jatei hai[its getting we late we will talk about it later now lets sleep ]
she tugged herself as he slept on the bed ,his condition was better than manyata he slept on the bed still his heart ached he wanted to sleep down with his princess so he got down from the bed and slept beside her he looked at her she indeed looked anglelic he hugged her and found immence pleasure and went to the most peaceful sleep of his life
promo for chappy 5
MANAYATA;kya tumnei apni puri advance salary bike kei upar karach karli mera matlaab 6 mahinei ka advance tha tum bewakhuff hoi kya
UDAY;humnei bike karida taki tumhe rogh public transport nahi use karna hoi
i am sorry for my mistakes 
thanks for liking my previous update

krittika89anaghasinhaSkaliya176Sunsnowhumairaa1sanah12sabakhan16fireroad99roopali15Fantasyangelhuma12.anushruthiMAHI1198catty2000princessSonia-Zina-...navina...
do hit the

buttonc Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: huma12.

awsssmmm updateee anniii

thank you jiji😳
_Annesha_ thumbnail

i am glad that u r first😳
_Annesha_ thumbnail

i am glad you liked it jiji
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update Anni !!!
Uday slept on the floor , beside Manyata  ...  sooo cutteee 😳.
Continue soon , thanks 4 the PM😊.