Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crazysky

update soon plz make index in 1st page

i will update soon and than i will make index on teaser page
AmmyLovesShona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
                         Part 1

A handsome and dashing guy wearing black suit entered in his office all staff stood up "good morning sir" he nodded his head and walked towards his cabin

His PA entered in and spoke: sir today you have meeting with Mittal's at 4 pm

He was rolling on his chair

"Fine inform Rahul Garewal that he has to be ready with presentation" as he said Rahul entered in cabin

Rahul: hey Armaan

Armaan glanced at him next he glanced at his PA and spoke: you can leave

His PA left and Rahul walked towards Armaan

Rahul: sorry I would have knocked

Armaan: don't be at all Rahul you are not like my employee ok, you are my childhood best friend and as well as like a brother so whenever you want you can come into my cabin you don't need any formalities

Rahul smiled at him Armaan passed the same at him

Suddenly his gaze went on clock he was horrified after seeing the time it was 11 am he thought he has to run at Druv's school

Armaan: oh god I am dead today Druv will kill me, Rahul giggled seeing his face he knew very well how much he is scared of his younger brother

Armaan stood up and spoke: I have to leave, Rahul you handle everything here he took his court and wore it

Armaan: Rahul just be ready for presentation I don't want any mistake ok Rahul nodded and walked out of his cabin

Armaan took his car keys and walked out of office

He sat in the car and drove fast at Druv's school

At Armaan's house

Armaan was knocking the door and was shouting: Druv open the door please I have reason for not coming on time

Druv shouted from inside: I don't want to hear anything I just told you one thing that also you can't do for me

Armaan walked towards living room and spoke to servant: bring the keys of room

Servant nodded his head and came back with keys

He took keys and straight walked towards Druv's room he opened the door and saw Druv was playing his game

Druv glanced at him and Armaan frowned at him

Armaan: I thought you must be crying but insist of it you are playing game

Druv: so what should I do I am not a girl who always cries

Armaan smiled and sat on bed next him

Armaan held his both ears and spoke: sorry I was late to pick you up from school

Druv: yeah you must be I was waiting for you but when you didn't come I came with my friends at home

Armaan hugged him and spoke: I will never do this mistake ever you are my life Druv I love you a lot

Druv smiled and hugged him back

Druv: ok Supercool now don't be and make me emotional

Armaan smiled and ruffled Druv's hairs

Armaan sat on bed in his room and remembered the day when his mom died due to brain tumor and made him promise that he will always take care of his small brother, next he remembered his dad who died in accident 10 years ago when he was 23 years old his mom died and they both became alone and big responsibility came on his shoulder of his 10 years old brother.

He ran his both hands on hairs, and closing his eyes he leaned his head on headboard

Far away from him

London's huge popular businessman Shashank Malhotra who always holds powerful guards with him, he is so popular that many enemies are behind him he Don't wants to take any risk so he also has hired gourds for his daughter Shilpa Malhotra and son Atul Malhotra they both are his life he can't bear if anything happens to them

A girl was sleeping calmly on her round bed suddenly she felt water drops on her eyes and she rubbed her eyes and glanced at her best friend Anjali

Anjali pulled Shilpa's blanket down and spoke: you are still sleeping Shilpa don't you think it's too late for university

She woke up with jerk and spoke: oh my god today my results are about to come out

She stood up from bed and walked towards her wardrobe while taking off her dress she spoke: Anjali you are such a freak can't you come early and wake up me

Anjali: Shut up now and get ready soon I am waiting down

Anjali walked out from her room

After sometime getting ready she looked at herself in mirror she was looking beautiful in pink top and blue jeans and long silky hair were open she smiled and gave herself flying kiss

"You look so beautiful Shilpa"

Shilpa walked downstairs moving her body in rhythm of music earphones were plugged on her ears

She felt something on her legs she glanced at her cute Shaopao she bend down and took dog in her hands and rubbed her nose on his

Shilpa raised her eyebrows and spoke in childish voice: how are you shaopao.

She walked down while taking her dog in her hands

She waved her hand to Anjali who was sitting on sofa

Shilpa was about to walk towards Anjali when she bump into someone

Shilpa glanced at her bro and spoke: good morning bro

Atul removed her earphones and spoke: it's not morning princess it's afternoon

Shilpa rolled her eyes and spoke: whatever bro

Atul smilingly shook his head and walked away

She kept down her dog and walked towards Anjali

Shilpa: are you planning to stay here or we should leave for university

Anjali smilingly stood up and they both were about to leave when some guards came in front of them

Shilpa and Anjali looked at each other and made sad face

At university

Shilpa and Anjali were walking in campus

Anjali: Shilpa seriously I don't think I'll ever be able to know you

Shilpa ate ice cream and spoke: why

Anjali: all girls' wants to be passed soon as possible but you want to be fail why

Shilpa smiled and spoke: you know my dad wants that after my studies I should get married but no I don't want to so I want to fail again and again that I should stuck here for more years and enjoy my life

Anjali: but these guards will not let you enjoy your life darling look how they are staring at you

Shilpa clutched ice cream cone and looked at them in anger

Shilpa: I hope one day I kill them

Anjali giggled and Shilpa glared at him

Shilpa: they don't allow me to go anywhere expect this university they always are behind me I hope one day someone comes and take away me from here seriously Anjali I hate my this life I also want to be like you

Anjali kept her hand on Shilpa's shoulder

Shilpa: I want to feel this world I want to go everywhere but not with these stupid guards. And one day I'll surely run away from here

Armaan gave his presentation and meeting members liked it a lot they all were impressed with him

After doing his presentation he was finally free he sat on chair and was signing some papers Rahul entered in and shook his head seeing his friend buried in work

Rahul: is there one minute that you don't work Armaan

Armaan glanced at him and spoke: look Rahul I don't have time to waste on your jokes

Rahul: what you think this is joke Armaan Malik you have been such a workaholic man I think a girl should come in your life, she will make your world like heaven

Armaan kept his pen down and spoke: have you come here to irritate me

Rahul sat on chair in front of him and spoke: no Armaan I am worried about you the way you are working it scares me, seriously now you should be settled and enjoy your life you have been working nonstop since 2 years and you have achieved everything what you want more

Armaan smiled and thought that he is so lucky to have friend like Rahul

Armaan: I think you are right but the way girl should be for me I don't think I'll get in this world

Rahul excitingly spoke: ok common tell me your requirements

He stood up smilingly and stood near window

"Girl should be intelligent like me she should be interested in reading books like me so we both can read together"

Shilpa and Anjali saw their results

Anjali: you must be happy that you again failed

Shilpa laughingly spoke: of course now again my dad has to wait one year for my marriage, but it's not like that I don't want to pass my MBA, but I don't know what happens to me when I open books I just hate studying and I hate books the most.

Armaan: She should not be childish at all she should be matured like me

Rahul smiled looking at him

Anjali: Shilpa you are completely like a child

Shilpa flashed cute smile on her lips

"And the main thing I don't care if she is beautiful or not I just want her heart to be of gold"

Shilpa saw a poor boy his face was pale and he looks like he didn't ate anything since past hours

Shilpa walked towards him and spoke: hey are you hungry

Boy nodded his head and Shilpa gave him her half of her wafers which she was eating boy was happy now boy moved forward to hug Shilpa but she stopped him

Shilpa: hey please no hug ok I don't want my dress to be dirty sorry

Anjali smiled shaking her head as if she was thinking Shilpa will never change

Shilpa walked towards Anjali and spoke: why are you smiling

Anjali: why didn't you gave him full packet of wafers

Shilpa: not at all, I also wanted to eat wafers he should be happy that at least I gave him half wafers and I don't have heart of gold to give mine things to anyone.

Anjali: the way you are Shilpa I don't think you are going to get any guy for you

Shilpa: I don't even want; because I don't think there must be any guy who will die for me who will love me more than his life so there is no chance for entering any guy in my life

Anjali smiled at her

Anjali: Shilpa the way you are expecting the love I hope you get one day

Shilpa widely smiled and spoke: if this happens than I will do anything for him I will change myself for him I will be like the way he wants.

Armaan turned his face to Rahul and spoke: if I'll get the girl like this I will love her more than my life Rahul I will do anything for her I can even die for her

Rahul shook his head and spoke: this is impossible, the way you want girl I don't think you'll ever get married Armaan Malik

Armaan smiled and spoke: I told you it's difficult

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Precap:   Rahul: Armaan I called his all friends but Druv is also not there what do you think where must be he gone, Armaan was getting too worried now Rahul kept hand on Armaan's shoulder

-----------------------------------------------

Shilpa jumped in room and saw Anjali was sleeping

Anjali: what you are doing here

Shilpa: I am running away I just came here to meet you

Anjali widened her eyes she thought what she means that she is running.

---------------------------

Hey friends here is part 1 I hope you all will like it please don't forget to press like button and do comment long comment.

also updated

You and Me ArSh FF

Edited by AmmyLovesShona - 11 years ago
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey beautiful update:-):-):-)
loved it:-):-):-)<3<3<3
AmmyLovesShona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Rose--