Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: soapwatcher1

They are both grown men, older than both girls and with ample good sense, if they are letting themselves be led down the garden path, so be it.  

ya??? i call it emotional blackmail and torture. its not like purvi or ovi gave them any choices. hopefully u remember ovi's suicide threat and purvi's demand from arjun to prove his love. u do remember what purvi did when onir refused to move from kolkata right?  considering they both love someone like purvi so much i do not blame them for the situation they are in. its completely on ovi and purvi for the mess they have made. 
Tanuja1 thumbnail
ARJUN NEVER LOVED OVI!!   And he NEVER WILL  u guys see his reaction when he found out that pair is his n purvi daughter? Even ovi asked him why he is so emotional upon seeing pari in his office after he saw the cd

The reaction was completely different when it was thought to be his baby with ovi.

rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanuja1

ARJUN NEVER LOVED OVI!!   And he NEVER WILL  u guys see his reaction when he found out that pair is his n purvi daughter? Even ovi asked him why he is so emotional upon seeing pari in his office after he saw the cd

The reaction was completely different when it was thought to be his baby with ovi.

I think at that moment he felt bad that he was not there for purvi and pari.  He felt so emotional about it because he recognise the length to which purvi went and the huge sacrifice she made to keep that symbol of their love. He never knew and could not offer any assistance to them. He truly cannot repay purvi for that blessing - PARI
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ovi betrayed...how silly. Did arjun walked into her life on his own or purvi came to her with deal. It was Ovi who went to archana with shameless deal and eventually cornered Stupid Purvi to get her obsession. Where is betrayal then? Yes she has every right to know abt her child, excepting this she is to be blamed for everything.                 Keeping aside morality, premarital sex is not very uncommon and A-P are engaged by the time and of course purvi wouldn't have dreamed that she has to choose between her love n mother's happiness or predicted her pregnency.        I dont think any one will tell his/her Obsessed Insecure spouse abt love made to their ex.
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandininandu

Ovi betrayed...how silly. Did arjun walked into her life on his own or purvi came to her with deal. It was Ovi who went to archana with shameless deal and eventually cornered Stupid Purvi to get her obsession. Where is betrayal then? Yes she has every right to know abt her child, excepting this she is to be blamed for everything.                 Keeping aside morality, premarital sex is not very uncommon and A-P are engaged by the time and of course purvi wouldn't have dreamed that she has to choose between her love n mother's happiness or predicted her pregnency.        I dont think any one will tell his/her Obsessed Insecure spouse abt love made to their ex.

You are perfectly in order
nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 yes i absolutely what Purvi did was annoying to the extent  BT  Ovi herself created this she knew that Arjun loves Purvi bt also she blackmailed purvi and snatched Arjun and even today he loves only purvi.
she did a big mistake doing all that...no one tried to betray her she herself did this. All wanted her happiness bt TIT for TAT.