Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Yash.Pal

Hey, how can you report such a harmless post?  What is wrong with you people?  Hey come one, grow up.

yash..I know u didn't address it to me...but how do you describe it as a harmless post...this post is accusing some members of spreading negativity,starting rumors and indirectly telling them to be out of the forum😲
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Who spread negativity ? Not forum ppl .whenever call PH they r everytime differnant statement .sometime say Pratt back after 15 days she go out of country , audiance don't like T that's why we r change , or many more  statment .whenever call PH anybody you chack every time PH ppl spread news or rumor .forum ppl just share the news not spread nagetivety .
ananyamer9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

Please start the new show in which pratyusha will be acting very soon. There are lot of members on bv forum waiting for her return to tv screen. Please help us stop negatively on bv forum by starting the new show as soon as possible. There will be no more false rumors about the show or people taking so much concern about the state if bv serial. There a lot of people who love bv show live in peace with the current actors of the show.

Sheets thanks a lot for your concern but on a lighter note pratzii ke saath sid bhi show may aye tho bhada maaza ayega πŸ˜‰
divine_ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyamer9

Sheets thanks a lot for your concern but on a lighter note pratzii ke saath sid bhi show may aye tho bhada maaza ayega πŸ˜‰

I too wish sid and prats come together but that is very difficult right now.  I liked sid and prats only because of ANSH and I dont think any other serial can justify their chemistry with a strong story. 
ananyamer9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheetsden

I too wish sid and prats come together but that is very difficult right now.  I liked sid and prats only because of ANSH and I dont think any other serial can justify their chemistry with a strong story. 

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! πŸ˜‰
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
why do members continue to  make comments on other members of the forum, if you have a issue, report it and DONT COMMENT. By commenting you too are culpable for the actions so why do it, Please show self restrain and follow forum rules, if this was abided there would not be so much unrest on the forum, why do members continue to tell members what to do and make comments on their judgement

topic closed