Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 91

Kanya Puja ''.PART 2

Trust is a thin line in between two people and it takes time to build it but breaks in no time.It is the beginning place ,the foundation upon which more can be built.Where trust is ,love can flourish. As George MacDonald"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."The phase of building trust in between Arnav and Khushi is in its initial state.He shadows her character behind his hindering and lurking fears of his past and she is clouding his character in his attitude and way of thinking and above all his ways of living  behind her set belief system.

Arshi this is a new technique loved the creation and your starting with trust

Khushi and Naniji has a trust build up in between them which makes Naniji and Khushi go along with each other as she makes her calm down and then goes to Eternal Heaven[pool side] where she can find him to calm him down.Khushi,"Jab chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh '.Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte'

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them 'because younger don't do it purposely]

Arnav is still mad at Khushi as there is no trust yet in between them ,he still thinks she is the one who is behind all of this.Kids try to make Jijaji with mustache understand but he is just an annoyed kid just like em.Yes she tried to hide and lie as she is scared of his gussa and also following Di's instructions

Symbolism and connection:There are 7 girls with Khushi to seek forgiveness.& 7 from Bible represents the totality of this created universe [3--- SKY and 4---Earth] It represents the creation within which man evolves .This is pure for Arnav as he is going to start evolving and building trust for certain things especially for Khushi.

Anjali comes to know the whole fiasco behind his animosity and ferocity for kids.Arnav did not realize this either that in this all he is hurting her Di again by making her aware of this that "this is his house"'.but before he be cognizant of the situation the damage has been done.He tries to talk through but Anjali as she is his Di turns her face and refuse to listen and he walks away.  when he gets angry with Khushi he forgets everything like during the mehendi of Payal when Khushi says she does not want to see his face he hides but forgets that Di will worry which he realises later and then which leads him  to give his first shart puchuk kiss to Khushi

Trust in between Khushi and Anjali is way stronger than ever at this point.Just like Arnav she can feel Anjali's distress and convulsion very deeply the same way she did the other day when Arnav threw her out of this house by yelling at his Di.πŸ‘

Connecting Dots: Anjali falls down today and she let Khushi helps her ,the other day she falls down and does not want Chote to help her.hmmm'Trust is the most difficult thing to build'

Khushi calls everyone for help including Arnav who thinks she is lying along with kids 'There is no trust what so ever but her distress voice did urge his heart to come for her plea but his brain rejects it '.hmmm ..interesting. just like his love dil vs Dimaag

Naniji's trust for Khushi does not need any proof.Amazingly Mamiji shows gratitude in her hello hi bye bye style.The seed of discomfort and being 2nd has been planted in La today as she is going to accept that she cannot compare with Khushi .Anjali does not want Chote to get disturbed as Naniji knows her stubborn kids gives Om Parakash an eye to bring Arnav down. Yes La has her j feeling for Khushi and a bit of discomfort but then she will again and again push Khushi towards ASR to sort out issues

Symbolism and connection: Arnav is wearing a Turquoise blue color and this color represents coldness and depressed attitude just like Shyam's bracelet. A good capture of everyones feelings

Arnav comes down all concerned and apprehensive but gets surprised and obliged seeing Khushi taking care of his Di.At the top Naniji stresses the issue of Khushi being there for Anjali and he did not even bother at her voice. He mortifies at his absurdity with Khushi and he repeats the same words'.Arnav,,"Jub chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh '.Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte'

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them 'because younger don't do it purposely]which make everyone astonished at him.

Khushi gets confounded and breathless with her cute face and Anjali looks at her first and then Chote,'yeh bol tumare tou nahi lag rahe"[These are not your words.]He gives a very loving childish look to Khushi and then to Di.Anjali holds Khushi's hand,"Apne La ko sikhate sikhate kissi aur ko tou'[you are not just teaching La but someone else too'] Loved Sanaya and her acting hereπŸ˜†

PONDERING POINT: In the office he said to her"tumhain training daine ki aadat ho gyei hai"[ you have a habit of giving training] Now I have to add you have a habit of getting trained by her Akhroo''

Seed of trust has been planted as he knows Khushi will be well wisher of his Di though it shakes after terrace night but restores back after kidnapping even before that I must say during Heer Ranjha he finds out she went with Slither for getting Di's meds and took his heat without uttering a word.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Amusing Pondering for me: Oh Akhroo smiled knowing that Khushi thinks he looks nice with mustache 'hmmm'Yummilicious!! Its been a while to see him smiling like this.

La's uneasiness was very visible after seeing her man turning into someone she hardly can relate with.Her restlessness was very noticeable during Kanya Pooja and even after that.

Naniji ,"This year kids were very naughty" which reveals another mystery over Arnav that this "Khufia Pooja" is going on every year which brings a laughter among house ladies but Khushi knows at this point her laughing over him makes him angry so she just passes a smile as he was looking at her like always but this time did not get as mad as last time after "Orange Juice" A Slight Trust is right there'.

Reverberation of events align in front of Arnav [ how she took care of Di ]when Khushi leaves and His Di breaks his stance for pouring info that Khushi has Varath and did not eat anything.I think who knows better than him how bad she gets when she is hungry.He takes the food from Di and goes after her.

He grabs her right near the door where he calls her twice[# 2 sexual Tension] She thinks she did something wrong and goes along with her pagalpan.He stops her and tells her with the most sensitive and loving way"Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin'woh 'Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so'eat something.

Dhak Dhak!!! Is back which she acquainted with her empty stomach and acidity.She takes the food container from his hand and touches his fingers this time which increases his acidity..Bingo! 

Last time she got the Ghee without touching his fingers and was careful and this time while taking it who cares attitude'Though scary for her but still'Here is the Trust'She runs and leaves him flustered with his strange attitude.:"Ajeeb hai yeh"

Today definitely Moon rises from the north as Khushi in distress and hungry and food is in front of her and she is not eating it'Buaji is right she is Sanka Devi'Her Dhak Dhak and his caring words."Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin'woh 'Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so'eat something.

were making it difficult for her to eat ." JiJi uss ne diya hai"[Jiji he gave it to me}Even Payal couldn't convince her there is nothing wrong with the food but she has no clue it's not the poison but It's the "Amrit" given by her Arnavji.

His loving and caring face comes in front of her and her heartbeat goes on with no speed breaker today, so she comes up with the solution for reducing her Dadkan  she will not see him or talk to him 

".hmmm..Lets see KKG 

New day ,new determined Khushi right in front of LG who she does not want to see or talk.He asks her to give it to La ,she keeps walking by ignoring him.He calls her three time{# 3 for victory,ego and masculine one].Third time his voice goes up'Khushi" which presses break oh her feet.He comes closer and her Dhak Dhak goes up'"Don't you listen 'calling you" 'She gathers energy ,"Don't you see I don't want to talk to you or  listen to you and want to stay away from you'Bas'.

She left him all flustered and confused'."What"'  It left me thinking one is ok then the other is not ok uff what with these two today Khushi is in her full fledged sankapan

DL-04 BN 8365'{# 26 represents Supreme power meaning God} Babiji tries to find out the owner of this car but gets nothing but seeding another doubt in Slither less Scorpion mind as he is getting promoted by his hinged attacks and back stabbing .

Khushi is baffled over La's worries as she has no Dhak Dhak or acidity.But Khushi Dhak Dhak stops or in other words "sansain ruk gyein " when La mentioned about her marriage with ASR.

Lamha-e-Fikariya:Thinkable moment:  Khushi planted this seed of marriage in La's brain but today she is the one who does not like the sound of La  being married with  ASR.hmmm..Big change in Khushi'Keep it up Khushi!

Nanital trip is up ,Khushi's plan is up,Nanital Valley Hotel here we come'..but as La and khushi both are agreed not a single plan works'so this one sound floppy one too. DM planning overtimeπŸ˜‰

Symbolism and Connection:Khushi and La both have reflection in the mirror as both have no clue of the real picture and equation of ASR with each other ,they both are seing the apparent picture or situation ,no one knows the depth of it.

Arnav in Eternal Haven[pool side] getting Dizzy for Khushi's '''''???Answer plz.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhJtmYfANM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhJtmYfANM[/YOUTUBE]

Your creations and pictures  are lovely Arshi like your software and frames good style .Trust was your concept and the depth with which you built up your analysis of the current episode was lovely liked it. My comments in blue and liked all the colored parts.
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

arshi,

i know what you mean. and that's why if you notice i have a  caveat. 

there is randomness.

terrible things for no reason.

wonderful things for no reason either.

struggling with it is killing at times.

but still, something in me believes, it is not all fate... your life is not all written by another, you do a bit of the writing too. just my way of thinking, others are equally valid. whatever helps on live is fine with me. 

god is an idea that perplexes many. all those who suffer, even many who don't. i guess the idea is such, it is vast, and the wondering never ends. 

Loving this discussion. those are exactly my views, Indi...there is randomness in life, things for which we have no answers and we call that fate but if you do look back later, may be your own actions caused what you thought was random at that point of time. God, destiny, fate - how much of this is true? "Baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin, baat vishwas ki hai", didn't someone say that?

I certainly would like to believe that we have a hand in writing our own destiny but the madness that life turns out to be sometimes, makes you wonder if someone else is writing a parallel track πŸ˜†

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Durga, thanks for taking an effort to search that song listen to it. There is another song in that movie "sirimalle neeve" which according to me is one of the  an all time great songs of Telugu. Give it a try if u get a chance/ time. The melody of that song is unforgettable across decades!
Although my knowledge of movies is scarce compared to that of songs, I guess Mera Saaya was indeed made in Telugu with Shobhan Babu as "Illalu". But that movie doesn't have any memorable songs!!!
BTW,"Lag ja Gale" is not from Mera Saaya but from another Sadhana starrer "Woh kaun thi".

Oh, yes, of course, 'Woh kaun thi'. For some reasons, I always mix up both the names. Both had Sadhana in double roles. But, thankfully, I haven't mixed up the stories and songs. πŸ˜† 

Thanks for the song. 'Sirimalle neeve'. Oh, I do like this song. Never knew it was from this movie.

Yes, Sobhan Babu in Illalu. I like his style of acting, never too dramatic, good voice and dialogue delivery, never ott. And, of course, good looking and quite stylish, our own Soggadu. 😊  Somehow, as I was thinking of him, felt that he would have been a good ASR. Don't you think? 

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode was going beautifully, all the gussa, drama action that you could ask for, balanced with taste and understanding, written with lightness and ease. episode 91, where he will use her words to get maafi, forgiveness from his sis. "chhote kabhi galati karke maafi maange toh bado ka farz banta hai ki unhe maaf kar de, kyunki... chhotey kabhi galati jaankar nahin karte," when younger people make mistakes, elders should forgive, because younger people don't make mistakes on purpose.  and leaving Khushi flabbergasted when he repeats her words

lovely words... and a clever way to connect two people who just don't get it, though they are utterly gotten.

the saving di scene was over, children had apologised and a gruff but mollified asr had said "theek hai, doosra ban jayga," (it's ok, another one can be made), about the model that lay shattered in his room, ruining hours of hard work and the man's mood. though he had been angry with khushi for all the game playing and hurt perhaps at her telling the kids that he's rakshas, big, tall, and human eating (strange, huh, the day after i think of hannibal lecter and anthony hopkins's performance watching barun's asr, he is called a monster that eats children... telepathy? should i pass out, hyuk), after what she'd done for his beloved di, he was touched and ready to forgive her, and everyone for all the hidden "khufiya puja" with kids every year.

all sat relaxing in the living room and when khushi said she had to leave, he was strangely alert, watching her, as though something on his mind, or maybe he just didn't want her to go. but then she said she had to rush or her parents would worry and left. of course, just then anjali remembered, khushi hadn't eaten anything the whole day... vrat; and she had packed a   dabba, box, of food for her, which she'd forgotten to give. that's all that was needed. he jumped to his feet with a "you sit, di, i'll give it." a little hesitation on the "aa...aaap," as though he was somewhat surprised at his own reaction, finding it hard to explain it to himself or anyone else. nani was thrilled and beamed.

and with that we came to a word and a look that refuses to leave my head.

remember that "wo..."? he's holding a ridiculous little steel dabba. she has just gone into a frenzy of nonsense talk at his call, thinking he's still mad at her about the model. no the moustache... no no it wasn't her idea, it was the kids... in fact he doesn't look good with a muccha at all, no really... not that? then maybe the pot? pot? yes the one with leaves... no she didn't break it... bilkul nahi, not at all... wo hamla gamne nahi toda. in a fit of spoonerism she has just said that attack sadness didn't break, instead of that pot i didn't break. he can't take it, he raises his voice, but ever so gently, er is that even possible? there's even a thin edging of right, haq, in it.  Indi loved how you described it and the picture capture

"khushi kumari gupta... do minute... beena kuch bole, ya sune, aur hile... do minute...meri baat suno." khushi kumari gupta... two minutes... without talking or listening, (she starts to move her hands, startled and shocked needing to do something, can she also sense that his voice is firm but not mean, not angry? oh she is not used to this timbre)... or moving... two minutes... listen to what i have to say.

khushi freezes and waits, as per laad governor's instruction.

"wo... di keh rahi thi tumne subha se kuch khaya nahin... wo...kuch kha lo."

wo... so utterly beautiful this word suddenly, just an er or um in english i guess. a gently curved upward wo, a little lost and wondering wo, a frenzy creating wo.a man is feeling things he's not used to. yes, in that wo is his gratitude for her handling of his di when she needed help. for being there. for doing what needed to be done and bravely, with commitment. perhaps a little guilt in it too for not listening to her when she'd called him frantically, thinking she's upto some trick again. but more than all of that, there's concern for her in it. not when she was with tears in her eyes, that was an involuntary response in him from the beginning. this was different, he felt an urge to care for her, he didn't want her to be hungry. he wanted to see her before she left, be the one to give her food to open that fast with... something he didn't believe in, but she did. he wanted to be the one. at the mandir on the day of teej, he'd opened her fast by mistake, making her drink water, just to keep her from passing out. but today, he did want to be the guy to give her that dabba. something terribly caring in wanting to feed someone, isn't there. an awfully tender feeling.

in that wo, there was care, a little embarrassment too, he wasn't used to doing this, he wasn't used to even feeling like this, and frankly this crazy woman just made him feel helplessly protective, he had no clue why. all of that in that one little hesitant, wo, and a looking away, searching for the right tone of voice and words. delightful. for i also felt a whole surge of the feeling commonly known as love in his one syllable. pehli baar mohabbat ki hai... akhri baar mohabbat ki hai. first time have i fallen in  love... last time have i fallen in love. gorgeous words of gulzar from kaminey playing on my comp, fits perfectly in with that "wo."   Indi dil ko cho gaya very touching and waht a description will always remember this when I hear any one else say wo will it have a meaning

the man is asr yet he flounders a bit for the right words, not wanting to give too much yet wanting to give... asr, just a wee bit lost, but sexily, what else. that's barun sobti doing asr... can anyone else do that. πŸ‘

she of course was dying of "tez bhookh," gnawing hunger, just moments before. and when she'd heard his "khsuhi," she was prepared for the worst.

then he said, "wo... di keh rahi thi tumne subha se kuch khaya nahin... wo...kuch kha lo." wo... di said you haven't eaten anything since the morning, wo.. eat something. a gruff sort of tenderness, i give a damn, hume faraq padta hai, all tumbling out around the sides and edges of all those seemingly everyday words. the ocean has anger, the ocean has love. both equally intense maybe, but there's a sweetness in his love that his anger can't make you forget. once you've heard him saying that to you, how can you ever hate him? no, not possible any more. not when you've felt this tenderness. for you have seen him without his mask, as he is. just a man looking at a woman, telling her, he does indeed give a faraq.

sanaya's khushi showed all of that with her strange khushi behaviour. first a nonplussed, heart flipping baffled look, then a grab of the dabba, this time not trying to avoid their fingers from brushing against each other. now why did that steel container, plain and from the beginning of time faceless, suddenly start looking like a pair of earrings, a 10 carat marquise cut, d colour, flawless clarity diamond set in each? and then she did what had to be done. scooted. possibly before it all overwhelmed her and she fainted again. you see the dhakdhak attack had returned the moment his sentence of "wo" ended.

there was nothing for him to do but stand there, arm extended, turned to statue by this implacably bizarre behaviour. finally, his mouth opened and out came another word that really was a code word for "gah, i faraq you."yes, he said, "ajeeb hai yeh."

in that private moment between the two, rabba ve delicately tiptoed around, "wahtsup, you two" it seemed to be saying.

dhakdhak dhakdhak dhakdhak

she sits at the table thinking of him, the box open in front of her... his sweetness everywhere. di said you haven't eaten anything since the morning... eat something.

payal says are you going to just stare at this the whole night or eat? so she hasn't been able to eat...  "jiji, ussne diya hai... woh woh ll...laad governor ne..." jiji, he's given it... that ll...laad gov. almost a caress on that "ll...laad governor."

"tumhe kya lagta hai... issme zahar hai?" what do you think, there's poison in it? payal pulls her leg and tells her to hurry up.

khushi has not been able to eat? really?   Is this not what ASR will use to solve her problems but when she is still tensed his final medicine is his love so many good scenes to follow when food does not solve her tension ,worryπŸ˜‰ 

she sits there thinking of him, breathing getting faster, dhakdhak coming on, music plays a note of happiness.

slams her hand on chest, dabba (or diamond danglers, depends what ya see in it) in foreground. she has to stop that deafening beat, has to bring it under control. 

"yeh hume kya ho gaya hai... humare saamne khana hai, aur hum kha bhi nahin pa rahe hain." what's happened to me... there's food in front of me but i can't eat.

asr not gussa. khushi not being able to eat. gadbad hui hai. there's gadbad, big trouble. la was picking on it maybe, she was looking hassled. but neither the small city girl nor the big city boy, for all their dil and dimaag could guess what's up. even when the dimaag boy got it, the dil girl wasn't quite there...

"iss... iss dhadkan ko kam karna hoga." i have to reduce the heart beat. and apparently this is achievable. all you have to do is not think of him and stay away from the man. you can do that, khushiji?

that will cure the acidity or "jo bhi bimari' whatever ailment this is.

decision taken, she flies past asr in the morning when he opens the door, ignores his call, gets called ajeeb, sets about enthusiastically to plan a way to get la and asr together on the way to nainital. a plan that will make sure they'll spend some time with each other. and ensure, says la, that asr will marry me

marry la? so why did khushi's brow pucker at that and a sad air pass over her face?

wo...

there was something fascinating in the writing of ipk. one actually felt one had seen two strangers meet, get to know each other, feel an attraction that was overwhelming, their relationship progress, and then they finally get together, intimate and essential in each other's lives. a whole relationship come into being. that was just lovely. wo... brought us another step further on the path.

Indi
for  episode 89-91

na bole tum naa maine kuchh kaha, magar na jane aisa kyon laga
ke dhup me khila hain chand, din me rat ho gayi
ke pyar ki bina kahe sune hi bat ho gayi

badal rahi hain jindagi, badal rahe hain ham
thirak rahe hai, jane kyon aaj mere kadam
kisiko ho naa ho magar hame toh hain pata

ghuli si aaj sanso me kisiki sans hai
yeh kaun aaj dil ke mere aas pas hai
yeh dhire dhire ho raha hain pyar kaa nasha

yeh lag raha hain sari uljhane sulajh gayi
yeh dhadkano ki bat dhadkane samajh gayi
naa boliye ke bolne ko kuchh nahi raha

Lovely and indepth explation as usual jealousy being felt by both La and Khushi for the same man and the man has gf but all thoughts for Khushi only and both strange when one ends their strange behavior other starts uff these two and yes the lovely episodes to follow my comments in blue and loed all the indepth analysis  The man ASR wants one(but refuses to accept) but keeps another in his house both ajeeb Lovely pictures and creations Indi

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
@Wiwy

Two of your posts lead to interesting discussions. One about chemistry, which lead to branching out into each and every other part of science available. Thankfully, it ended before it went out of limits. πŸ˜† 

The other one, a more somber topic, about fate and its effects, superstitions, beliefs, our duties, our thought process during difficult times, the repercussions of our deeds, etc. This discussion has been the most interesting one I have read on this thread. Thank you for these discussions.

@All

I believe whatever happens, happens for a reason. I would like to talk w.r.t. IPK story. Arnav and Anjali, both victims of a tragedy, turned into different types of individuals. One a non-believer, arrogant and non-trusting, the other naive, blindly trusting, religious, God-fearing and superstitious at times. Now, because of Shyam, Khushi entered Arnav's life and because of her, Arnav mellowed down. He could overcome his past and live life peacefully.

On the other hand, Anjali always got hints that maybe Shyam was lying, but she chose to overlook them and decided to have full faith on him. Anjali got the biggest shock of her life when she got to know about the true face of Shyam. She kicked him out, and with him went her insecurities of life. I believe, post Shyam, Anjali has become stronger. No more insecurites about relations. Because of Shyam she was able to get over her tragedy, and is now more confident. If the story had progressed, she surely would have found a suitable life partner.

I hope I've been able to put my point across.  

DurgaS thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work. If you do, please give credit.

Episode: 93
A dhakka to the dhak dhak πŸ˜‰ 

Parody on the song 'Dhak dhak karne laga' from the movie 'Beta'

Dhakka lagaane laga, gaadi ko dhakka lagaane laga
Gaadi jo beech mein ruk gayi, wo driver ke seat pe baith gayi
Aur main dhakka lagaane laga, gaadi ko dhakka lagaane lagaaa...

Seedhey seedhey dhakka jo lagaane laga
Wo daayaan baayaan, baayaan daayaan karne lagi
Apni taakat pe guroor tha, Khud dhakelne ki zid karne lagi
Maine usko taala bada, par mushkil tha uska chup rehna
Uski badbad se tang hua, uski zid ko maanna hi pada
Sarka, zara na sarka, gaadi ki tyre hi phat gayi

Apni haalat pe hasaa, paagal ke saath jo phansaa...
πŸ˜†

Translation: 

I am pushing, pushing the car
The car which stopped in the middle, she sat in the driver's seat
And I'm pushing, pushing the car

I was pushing the car straight
She started doing right, left, left, right
She was over confident about her strength, wanted to push herself
I ignored her a lot, but it was difficult for her to be quiet
I got fed up with her blabbering, had to give in to her demand
It didn't move a bit, the car's tyre got punctured

I laughed at my own situation, I am trapped with this mad person
πŸ˜† 

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anita 89

Khushi sees Arnav reading the newspaper. She tries to hear her heartbeat from various distances from him. Arnav sees her through the glass coming near and going away from him and he has this 'What on Earth is she doing?' expression on his face (it was a mighty fine one) . Finally he loses his patience and faces her and angrily asks her what's up with her. Khushi gets scared and runs away.. She peeks at him from behind the wall and he catches her. She hides again She feels her heart beating and thinks that her heart races when she is near him and even when she's far away so nothing is wrong. She's kept a fast so maybe she's feeling weird because of that'(Uh no you like that hot fool

Loved the way you described this scene one of my fav

Khushi playing that blindfold game with the kids and manages to first catch Om prakash (why is his voice so high pitch'at first I thought he was talking like a kid because kids are around but nope'that is his voice) and then she catches arnav' khushi said'Oye sab itne lambe kaisi ho gai?? He touches his face and then she realizes that person is arnav'the moment she realizes it was him, her face was pricless...ZOR KA JHATKA HAYE ZORO SE LAGA'πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he asks what were you exactly doing??? playing? with whom?? And khushi shouts for Omprakash'Arnav walks off and said Ajeeb ho tum (I love it when he says that)  I also love thatπŸ˜ƒ tells them that the guy who just barged in is a rakshas and eats children for food and then finds that 3 girls are missing from the clan

(I bet khushi wises that she had three hands at this moment. and so arnav knows what khushi told the kids about him and he is mad'he yells at khushi he gets madder when Naani comes tells Arnav that and tells him they are in the house for Kanya pooja..Arnav walks away grumbling! Khushi then questions the kids if they broke the model and drew a mustache on the photo. She tells nani that she will make the kids apologize of their deeds

I love the way Nani tells Chotey you are making more noise then the childrenπŸ˜† again liked your take and the above parts

Arnav is super pissed off about the ruined model, Khushi brings the kids to apologize, he refuses to accept it. Khushi tells him that a person should always forgive a child, for a child makes a mistake without knowing what they did. (so true!!!! She is so young but yet so wise)

Anjali comes in, berates Arnav for not forgiving the children and arnav said that he will not forgive them'and Anjali said that the kids will be in her room and will not disturb him. She gets sad and arnav realizes that and stops her, Anjali removes his hand. Arnav leaves, pissed off. Anjali tells the servant to take the children so they can eat some food. The servant & the children leave. Anjali is upset, tells Khushi to go and help. Anjali leaves, but trips over a rug. Khushi runs to help Anjali, and calls out for everyone - including Arnav. Arnav almost runs towards them, but believes Khushi is making it up so goes into the bathroom instead (it is like the boy who calls wolf story)

His life is all planned by him so he does not want any disturbance and he feels Khushi is creating all the turbulence in his life in a way she is with his heartπŸ˜‰

The next day Arnav is on the phone when the doorbell rings. He goes to open the door when he sees Khushi. He starts telling to give the file to la, but Khushi looks at him and sidesteps him. She tries to run off, but Arnav ends up yelling her name. Khushi stops fearfully, and Arnav asks her why she was running from him. After a minute, Khushi finds her courage and tells him off saying that she does not wish to see his face'. She walks off and Arnav wonders what's gotten into her.

Like this and the last part the pimple will lead to the sa pa sa storyπŸ˜†

Episode begins wih ASR working on his laptop and starts feeling dizzy. He keeps ignoring it and keeps working'he then hears a blender noise and goes to the kitchen. He calls out for Khushi and she turns in shock . Then khushi tells him that why he is here and she said that she told him that she does not want to see his face. He tries to speak but she tells him she dont wanna listen him and she turns and notcies that he is gone and is happy. She looks down and sees him fallen on the floor and is shocked (khushi will be a total wifely now). Then Khushi starts calling here and there. She calls Anjali and La bu no one picks up the phone and she is like now whom she should call and what she should do and she goes to him and says Arnav ji and arnav ji (I kept screaming giving him some food'like orange juice'my mom said that instantly raises the sugar level). Khushi tries to wake up arnav and she runs his hands and she brings water and sprinkes it on him and his hosh comes back a little bit..and then she helps him in sitting and he asks for something sweet and she says that he is not allowed to have sweet and he says please (how can you say no to that) and she brings the one piece of jalebi that she did not eat' he coughs while eating it and she makes him to drink water. (so khushi told la that she would feed her man jalebis and look she did!!!!)'I know I should be concerned that arnav fainted due to low sugar levels but I kept thinking that dang he looks good'.Then she helps ASR in standing up but due to weakness he is falling and Khushi keeps her hands by his side to save him from falling'it is like dj vu..where arnav prevented khushi from escaping from him but the situations are totally different'I meant their position is like role reversal'Then Arnav tells to move'I guess he realized his postion and he has more strength to save himself'maybe an ego problem admitting he needed help'he could have thanked her and Khushi asks if he was alright and he says yeah he is fine and his sugar level had fallen down. He tells her not to tell this to anyone else. Then he leaves from there and Khushi feels bad that he was here for sugar and she just yelled at him and not listened.

Loved your take yes she has to feed her man jalebis after all the 1st two she got sindoor and chunari
and the sweet way you described Akash Payal story

Khushi is in kitchen and sad while having flashbacks when she was rude to ASR and Anjali sees that she is sad and she asks her what happened and she says that she is fine. Anjali leaves from there and Khushi is again feeling guilty. Khushi goes to ASR and tells that she is sorry and she says that she had dhak-dhak and acidity and that is why she is acting all weird'arnav is trying to tell her that she has besan on her face and as her still have besan and in chaos she keeps on applying more besan and did not realise what arnav is trying to say and it makes ASR to laugh whole heartedly'yup they are meant to be'she is the only one that made arnav laugh!!!!! This is the first time arnav every laughed like that'Anjali comes there and she is like how come arnav is laughing and she is so happy to see ASR laughing and she asks for the reason and when she sees Khushi she also laugh and Khushi happily tell she will wash her face. After washing face she says to herself that while laughing you do not seems like lard governor (obviously she is referring to arnav)

and the dickey  scene take was so amusing. always like your take of episodes with your amusing comments in between

A cute and lovely track the Nanital trip mahaepisode was to lovely and also your take

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Sohara loved all your posts(86 to 90) but not commenting individually in detail as for lack of time for me Started with the lions denπŸ˜†πŸ˜† when Khushi fell for the lion she is bound to get quite a few scratches is it not.I really get into Arshi love world with the beauiful jodi pictures you post with each episode and the VMs which you select and post they are a pleasure to watch especially me who did not see IPK but ony started at the tail end of the show.. I really like it  sohara I do πŸ˜‰  Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
About a month back, we started celebrating IPK Holi week, as it was holi time on IPK last year. Then, the celebrations continued to this year's Holi. Now, it is Holi week in IPK Telugu. On this occasion I gave one more attempt at Telugu poetry and posted a poem on the Holi confession. Please do take a look.  Here's the link. 😊 

[SBB] 11th Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi's lehanga / Arnav fight the goons) - Episode 97
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUWZBlz8Lp8&list=LLOKVBk5wm718NgVG9ilsN5w[/YOUTUBE]

Sanaya Irani & Barun Sobti- ARHI-IPKKND 11th Oct SBS
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8IdyBxWAwM&list=LLOKVBk5wm718NgVG9ilsN5w[/YOUTUBE]

credit to respective uploaders