Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hate u😡 for doing dis to meee😭 u all BANNED me n u update nt fair nahhh Karina😭

now cuming to d update.

Im just speechless.
D update was suprb,mindblowing😊
ohhh now viren nt spending time wth jeevika n spending time wth dat pagal ladki😡
poor jeevika she sleept all cryinggg.
Bt luvd how viren carried n tug in d bed.Hawww jeevs having scars😲 all over her arms awww he slept hugging her.

Nahiii viren went without telling jeevika😒bechari jeevika feeling bad for her.
Awww all her memories of loosing her baby cuming i was literally emotional while reading abt jeevika emotions😭
Hope viren realise dis n comfort jeevika.

Kash dis would happen in serial also.

Continue sooon
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beutifulll updateee... lovedd itt..poor jeevikaaa... viren did badd..he shud have msged her n tel na!!!! hopee jeevika gets better soon... 

as alwaysss superb..i dont hv to mention it.. hai na karina ji!!! :D :P u r the best and awesomestt writer... keep continuinggg n i will keepp pouring commentss :D :D 
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome karina...viren left fr delhi widout letting her go...jeevs pain her feelings u described so well...hope viren comes bck by the nxt update...continue fast
Marzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
marziah is very angry with karina
Marzii thumbnail
your the BEST i love yoouu sho much <3 lol nope am not stupid haha
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so sad poor jeevika awesome update as always
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
simply amazing update...loved it
why did viren leave for delhi??
poor jeevika...made so emotional seeing her in this condition
the way u described her pain was just superb👏
she was missing her baby n wished she had her baby in arms
just can't see jeevika so lonely
plz continue soon n thanx for pm
Marzii thumbnail
Karinaaa am waiting for an update!! update already pleaseee
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello 😊

Okay I'm already back with the next update because I might not be able to be active much the next two days as I have back-to-back exams. So enjoy reading this chapter. The next update will not be posted once I get atleast 65 Likes on both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3!!! I got 80 likes on my first chapter which I was quite excited about 😛 So if you want to read further please make sure to have pressed like here 80128565 and on this update!!! Thank You ❤️ 

*** chapter 3 ***

Coming out the shower Jeevika could only see her scars getting redder. The water on them made them burn. Well if they were old scars they would get used to the water, but she did it again. She used that same blade again to ease her pain. She didn't know why or how, but it helped. It was like the pain was easing as the blood was flowing through the arm. She knew it wasn't right, she knew this was not the solution, but it was all she could do for her temporary relief. The guilt that hid still in one corner of her heart, would evaporate every time. She had no desire for food, nor for water. She had a desire just to ease this pain. The path was wrong, and she needed help. She had come far along, and all of a sudden she was being diverted to a curvy, more risky path. Where was Viren to bring her back into her senses? Where was he to tell her that he was always by her side "hamesha and forever?" After she felt a little more composed Jeevika washed her face hoping it would wash all the tension living on her face. She knew the tension would remain, but hopefully it would be oblivious to others. She walked out only to feeling worst. Her head spinning, eyes shutting, and god knew what else she was happening at the moment. Thank god she was carefully able to grab a hold of the bed so she wouldn't fall down on the ground causing more injuries that she already had. She was able to reach for the glass of water on the side and drink some of it. As the water entered her system, she realized how she had neither eaten or drank anything the past two days. She didn't know if she was doing this on purpose to get attention, or if she just really did not want it. Nothing was clear in her head so she somehow managed to get her legs on the bed and relax her head on the headboard of the bed. Her eyes shut, but it seemed as if her body was shutting. Slowly and painfully. 

Virat entered the room at it was time for breakfast and his bhabhi was no where to be seen. Manvi was helping out in the kitchen so he decided to go bring his bhabhi. He knocked on the door once and got no response. Knocked twice this time calling for her name still no response. He entered the room taking a chance to see Jeevika on the bed. Eyes shut, body in a resting posture'. Virat figured she was tired so he just left her alone heading back to the kitchen. 

virat - "Manvi, I think bhabhi seems to be asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, but I think something is wrong. She is not herself the past few days, maybe even weeks. Is there something wrong? I mean I don't know whats happening."

manvi - "Do you think she's upset that jiju left this morning without telling her?"

virat - "I'm sure he called her or texted her"

manvi - "I'm not too sure he did. Maybe she is feeling alone without him. He's been with this friends or at work all the time. I mean even dinner these days he's not at home"

virat - "Yeah but bhabhi knows that and she is supportive of him for helping them out. I'm sure there is something else going on Manvi"

manvi - "Let me go check on her once. You go sit at the table"

Manvi headed straight to her sister and saw the same thing Virat had seen a few moments ago. Virat decided to follow Manvi along this time and they both entered the room. Manvi went to the side of the bed, sitting next to her di placing her hand softly on Jeevika's face. Jeevika didn't open her eyes. Manvi and Virat both panicked a little, unknown to what was wrong with her. 

manvi - "DI!' she said trying to wake her up'

Jeevika fumbled and opened her eyes quickly and painfully. The expression was taken to Virat and Manvi that something was wrong for sure. 

manvi - "Di are you alright?"

jeevika - "Yeah" she said pressing her hand against her head.

manvi - "Di is you head hurting. Here let me press it for you"

jeevika - "Manvi please leave me alone for sometime" she said as moved Manvi's hand away from her head. 

That jerk threw Manvi off guard a little and that too for several reason. First that wasn't like her di to talk or move her like that. And then she saw Jeevika's arm. The redness of it and the scars all over her arms were visible to both Virat and Manvi. A tear left Manvi's eye and at that instance. She instantly got up and ran out of the room with Virat following. She didn't have it in her to face her sister. What was happening? 

❤️ LIKES (65) AND COMMENTS PLEASE ❤️ 

List of my work ❤️ Kays94 Index!!!!!
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
Marzii thumbnail
unres

Keeni another amazing update here..your soo good dudee..
very well written.,i love how u describe the emotions its so realistic
especially Jeevikas emotions...i feel really bad for her
u actually made me cry :( such touching update
hope viren realizes his mistake and hope hes gonna support her
i really cant wait to read the next parts Keeni😉 
hope Jeevs recovers from the depression soon
cant see her like this😭😭 Viren is bad boy heheh
I love you for letting me read these updates before...,...,...😃
Big big big huggie from zaaine and marziah to karinaa🤗

Edited by jeevi7 - 11 years ago