Blast from the Past Thread #8, pg 126, ep 98 - Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
[QUOTE=sohara]
i wanna do garba with Arshi. Anybody wants to join me.

@Sohara:

Is this an off screen pic?? As although Arshi always played garba metaphorically, this never happened on screen.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

I will post it on a rival site as my work😈

Episode: 89

Dhak Dhak

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Dhak dhak...
Kaise dil mein ho raha hai dhak dhak
Kitna zor zor hai ye dhak dhak
Itna shor kar raha, kaan mein hai baj raha,
Koyi sun na le ye dhak dhak

Dhak dhak...
Gayab sabko karde ye dhak dhak
Andhera bhi karde ye dhak dhak
Kitna bhagta hai ye, saanson se bhi tez hai ye
Kahin pakad mein aaye na ye dhak dhak

Dhak dhak...
Paas unke aaoon to hai dhak dhak
Door unse jaaoon to bhi dhak dhak
Kaisi ye raftaar hai, kya kadve ka dakaar hai
Gadbad si hai dhadkan ki ye dhak dhak
😉 

Translation:
Dhak dhak...
What is going on in the heart dhak dhak
So loud is this dhak dhak
It is making so much noise, ringing in my ears,
Hope nobody listens to this dhak dhak

Dhak dhak...
It will make everybody disappear this dhak dhak
Also make it dark this dhak dhak
How much it runs, it is faster than the breath
Cannot catch at all this dhak dhak

Dhak dhak...
If I go near him there's dhak dhak
If I go away from him, then too dhak dhak
What is this speed, is it sour burp
It's become problematic, this heartbeat's dhak dhak
😉

beautiful poem!
After reading your poem, my heart is pounding Dhak dhak.
Good one buddy!👍🏼
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: samin6

Episode 87-88 :
In Arshi land this two episodes make us remember "When Harry met Sally". It showed how a person can fall in love with a polar opposite.
Recalling Arnav saying to Khushi : " Just because I hate you, does not mean that main pure duniya se Nafrat Karta Hoon." Now let us change the word hate in Arnav's dialogue was what Arnav was thinking maybe in this two episodes. " " Just because I love you, does not mean that main pure duniya se Pyaar  Karta Hoon." Also recalling Khushi saying : " Galat fehmi hain aapka- Aap jaise insaan to kisise pyaar karhi nehi sakte." is of course the same for both- Because according to Khushi if someone can not love La can not love anyone else in these two episodes.
This is how a story goes. Once upon a time a person named Arnav who because of his parents failed marriage did not believe in love. He found a person named La who was very similar to him in his thinking. So he entered a relationship with her. The relationship led to La staying in his house with his family to prepare her according to his family standards. In the interim he met someone named Khushi who was his polar opposite but had several characters similar to his di whom he adored. Since he could read his sister like a book he could read Khushi like a book. Like his Di Khushi also stood up for her family against all odds. Like his sister Khushi also jovially let go of his anger with humor, his sister called him Gussewale chote and Khushi called him Laad Governor. He could even recall the exact time when he fell in love with her. His relationship with Khushi was so intense that he could even feel her around him. He very well knew also that his feelings was reciprocated. That went to the extent that he knew she can feel him around him as he can feel her presence. She tolerates all his anger as he does her childish behaviour. She would do what she would never have done for anyone else for his sake- like train someone who would understand him. So he would also do for her things he would never have done for someone else- like say sorry to her.
 There was a point when he understood that she was his soul mate- when he heard that her parents had died on the same day as his and like him she also misses her parents every single day. He has planted a garden to feel close to his mom and she had hanged stars on top of her bed to feel close to her mom. She would even write and waste pages and wake up at night to say sorry to him and he would do the same.❤️

When he had come to peace with himself that he had at last found similarities with Khushi and why he loved her- Khushi intervened. She started to guess that her Laad Governor had changed for her and now could love her. So she decided if he could love her he should be able to love La who was similar to him. How exactly Arnav felt then when she came and demanded was anyone's guess. Just because he could love Khushi, and say sorry to Khushi- did Khushi seriously think he could love and program himself to do the same with La or anyone else? Did his family seriously think that he would make the same mistake twice- Kise ladki ko Jine ki waja. Did they really think that his breathing was so programmed that they would stop when La also left and not just Khushi. 😕
 He even confronted her with that as subtly as he could. He told her- I do not hide me feelings under the false pretense of being a good person. He told her in no uncertain terms that her resolve in bringing him close to La is bad and he does not want to be a good individual lying with himself like her. He simply wanted to say his feelings aloud and was not doing so because she was against it. Now how exactly did you say no to your soulmate who is always thinking about you? Therefore he did go and bring back La. To his chagrain Khushi was around when he went to bring back La😊
He then witnessed for the first time probably that although Khushi was happy accomplishing another brownie point with DM by bringing them together- was at the same time sad because after all she is human. She could not stop the feeling of sadness that encompassed her watching them together. She could not stop tears falling from her immense  sadness and him watching them although she knew showing your love and jealousy was something which she used to hide from the rest of the world even herself. 😭
And the story continues when Arnav now starts to resign himself to destiny and program himself to Khushi's words and Khushi starts to program herself to stop the virus called Love from popping out. Let the story continue.😆

lovely reminiscing and run through of the turns and twists of heart and why so. when asr met khushi, what a crazy tale it all became and took us along with it too. thanks, samin, love your thought provokers. 😳

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
[

in pink 🤣. really, we are driving people and each other mad with this chemistry. come to a point where i am listening to kaminey, gulzar's sexy words, and thinking.. chemistry. chemistry matlab... yeh huzoor bhi kaminey. now i want a vm with this song and the two chemical agents. 🤣 but i can see those brown eyes go drowsy and heated with that rhythm those words, and a slip of a girl turn slowly to the beat feeling her dhakdhak reach her mouth and her lips part just slightly. chemistry is p.l. soni to me and l.m. mitra to my dad. 😆

[/QUOTE]
@Red: with these two as the reactants NO catalyst is required for an  exothermic reaction resulting in extreme heat!😃
I am sure we have a lot of physicists and chemists here who would all agree that Laws of  Thermodynamics and Newton's gravitational Laws should written all over again for/ with these two!
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

missed you, ami, our thread's very own sauten, hanging onto a curtain somewhere by a pool. good to see you. fun episodes. lots of chatting, writing. looking forward to your pov on handsome men and their one thousand and one fab expressions. actually, maybe like sheherzade he was trapped by an evil one, who said you will have to  give me a new expression every day, otherwise he he he muaaah ha ha ha. and so it was that for ever and after, this handsome
young man worked out and delivered a fab expression, and each one told a whole story, every single day. ok, gone nuts me... but really the man's face.

Missed you too Indi!! and all the crazies of this thread...watched like 8 epis in a row yesterday on my actual tv instead of my computer...as fun as that was, instinctively i wanted to pause and take  snapshot every second (since that is what i'm used to)...made me realize how many expressions of that man we can miss if we don't pause enough times every second!! yes i wan't more than anything to get lost in, ahem,  him and IPK again! you haven't gone nuts honey, its just  a side effect to his spell on us 😆
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

in pink 🤣. really, we are driving people and each other mad with this chemistry. come to a point where i am listening to kaminey, gulzar's sexy words, and thinking.. chemistry. chemistry matlab... yeh huzoor bhi kaminey. now i want a vm with this song and the two chemical agents. 🤣 but i can see those brown eyes go drowsy and heated with that rhythm those words, and a slip of a girl turn slowly to the beat feeling her dhakdhak reach her mouth and her lips part just slightly. chemistry is p.l. soni to me and l.m. mitra to my dad. 😆

@wiwy.
believe me, i don't find any other couple attractive any more. 
SC is a dull show. My mom also watches it and I accompany her sometimes.Don't like Jenifer and her acting as well. good lecture to your mom.👏 But my mom is already a fan of IPK and Sarun.And my 56 years old Khala got a crush on Barun and her son is older than Barun.😆

@indi
It's good song. i heard it also.Your description is giving me aphrodesia, what a sexy description! ☺️You know any good romantic number I listen I imagine Barun and Sanaya there.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Episode begins wih ASR working on his laptop and starts feeling dizzy. He keeps ignoring it and keeps working…he then hears a blender noise and goes to the kitchen. He calls out for Khushi and she turns in shock . Then khushi tells him that why he is here and she said that she told him that she does not want to see his face. He tries to speak but she tells him she dont wanna listen him and she turns and notcies that he is gone and is happy. She looks down and sees him fallen on the floor and is shocked (khushi will be a total wifely now). Then Khushi starts calling here and there. She calls Anjali and La bu no one picks up the phone and she is like now whom she should call and what she should do and she goes to him and says Arnav ji and arnav ji (I kept screaming giving him some food…like orange juice…my mom said that instantly raises the sugar level). Khushi tries to wake up arnav  and she runs his hands and she brings water and sprinkes it on him and his hosh comes back a little bit..and then she helps him in sitting and he asks for something sweet and she says that he is not allowed to have sweet and he says please (how can you say no to that) and she brings the one piece of jalebi that she did not eat… he coughs while eating it and she  makes him to drink water. (so khushi told la that she would feed her man jalebis and look she did!!!!)…I know I should be concerned that arnav fainted due to low sugar levels but I kept thinking that dang he looks good….Then she helps ASR in standing up but due to weakness he is falling and Khushi keeps her hands by his side to save him from falling…it is like dj vu..where arnav prevented khushi from escaping from him but the situations are totally different…I meant their position is like role reversal…Then Arnav tells to move…I guess he realized his postion and he has more strength to save himself…maybe an ego problem admitting he needed help…he could have thanked her  and Khushi asks if he was alright and he says yeah he is fine and his sugar level had fallen down. He tells her not to tell this to anyone else. Then he leaves from there and Khushi feels bad that he was here for sugar and she just yelled at him and not listened.

Akash is going somewhere and then he realises that he is in Khushi's house area and he thinks then Payal should also be here and he realises why she will be here and he starts moving and suddenly he sees Payal there and both of them looks at each other and passes a smile!! Akash tells her that he was here as he has to visit his factor or outlet that is nearby  and he asks what she is doing here and as she is standing at the vegetables stall so he says that when you are here then you must have been buying vegetables (yay he used his logic…love makes people awkward). Payal buys potatoes and the vendor tells him she bought potato yesterday and she tells him that Khushi likes and they have potatoes 3 times a day and the bill exceeds the amount she have and Akash tells that he will pay for it and as he picks the money from his pocket there is no change…he is rollin in some monay…. so he finally tells Payal to help him in buying few vegetable for his home and he buys the vegetable so that he can pay money of Payal's vegetables (aaawww house sweet of him). They reaches home and Payal invites for tea and she further adds that her father is here and he will be happy to see him here and after a while he agrees to it and when they go inside they see lock and Payal tells that they must have gone to doc. Akash tells her that he will come soon them and he leaves. (He never does L)

Anjali and other RM ladies comes back and Anjali asked if she called her and Khushi tells them that she called to ask where is besand and mami tells her to wipe her face because heras her face has besan on it and she tells that actually she grinded daal for besan (LIES) Then Nani wonders where is La and mami tells she has gone to bring Besan…(nope she is at the spa)

Khushi is in kitchen and sad while having flashbacks when she was rude to ASR and Anjali sees that she is sad and she asks her what happened and she says that she is fine. Anjali leaves from there and Khushi is again feeling guilty. Khushi goes to ASR and tells that she is sorry and she says that she had dhak-dhak and acidity and that is why she is acting all weird…arnav is trying to tell her that she has besan on her face and as her still have besan and in chaos she keeps on applying more besan and did not realise what arnav is trying to say and it makes ASR to laugh whole heartedly…yup they are meant to be…she is the only one that made arnav laugh!!!!!  This is the first time arnav every laughed like that…Anjali comes there and she is like how come arnav is laughing and she is so happy to see ASR laughing and she asks for the reason and when she sees Khushi she also laugh and Khushi happily tell she will wash her face. After washing face she says to herself  that while laughing you do not seems like lard governor (obviously she is referring to arnav)

After that Khushi goes out to keep pakora and she breaksinto the trunk  of the car as happy ji told her too (I must try that one day)…she places the pakoras and then BAM and there her dupaata gets stuck

in RM la comes in and covers her face…no one recognized her…(I am amazed by this…it is like Rab Ne Bana De Jodi where SRK uses a mustache as a disguise and his wife cannot recognize him) she went to spa there she got allergy and she was explaining to mami…was was wondering what Aye Lo Ji was ( I think that mean hey take is ….person older than me)  and when ASR comes to know he gets angry and he leaves from there. That means la is not going with Arnav!!!!!

Khushi is trying to make her dupatta come out of the hook but hits her head on the side of her car and passes out (I hit my head like that all the time and I never passed out like that…drama logic)… and she fell into trunk and ASR comes there and he wonders why trunk is open and he closes it down and Khushi is in it. And he drives away the car…Will arnav find out that khushi is in his car?????

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ami, so glad to see you back. Was missing your posts. And, why are you suddenly talking in Wiwy's riddle language, trains, tracks, lemons... Ok, tell when you feel like. 😊 

Thank dear😆,, Wiwy must've rubbed off on me!  
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Thank dear😆,, Wiwy must've rubbed off on me!  

missing you yaar, come back soon.
missing drool corner so much!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Hello Dear Blasters!!! sorry for disappearing act, my trainwa was off trackwa, life threw some lemons my way, but ok for now. will talk about it when the time is right.  Bare with me as  i try and make up for loss time on the thread...looks like i missed a lot of fun epi discussions😭, though i watch all of them😊...gonna try my best to write about what i can...these are much too good to pass up! hope you all are having a good weekend! lots of ❤️!

Hey Ami good to see you.Hope everything is fine as I am not in the list of sautens so missing your writings a lot as its been a while reading yours and of course Drools especially these epis he is damn hot and dashing ❤️ Take care

Awww thanks Arshi!! I miss writing and reading all the others, its another unwanted busy day tomorrow but hope to pull things back together this coming week...and the DROOOLS...i KNOW i'm missing them myself!! all more reason to get  back on track!!!