superb updates
loved Shiv and Saanjh moments
lolx naughty mahika
thanks for pm
continue soon 
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi di, aap ne apna promise rakha aur update diya aur di lovelyyy update tha it was just flawless have no words to describe this update love maahi so much & di is update ka best part tha when maan was telling his in-laws to not give him property but only 101 Rs as shagun kaash saare ladke hamare is maan jaise ho jo sirf apni wife ka saath maange aur na hi kuch aur di I just loved & adored this part & especially when maan says picking maahi tht geet has given him the beautiful gift of his life di that line just took my heart away. I was crying while reading this update di u r just awsome & flawless di agar aap se mil sakti to aap ko zor se hug karti di sachi di ab jaldi se in ki shaadi karwa do yeh alag ache nahi lagte aur plzz dying to see them making love wid loads of longing & passion 😉 aur ha di jaldi update karna dying to know what geet's gift will be to her maan ohhh love uuu sooo muchhh 😳😳

Jaldi update karna ok der nahi honi chahiye(sorry agar rude hoo kya karu dil maange more😉)
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
loved it..
like is not working...
-BlushaLicious- thumbnail
Awesome Update !! 😃 !!
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just loved the full story and would especially love to see shiv getting drenched by milk by maahi again and would also love to see shiv getting beaten by geet and sanjh
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome.loved maneet moments...
komalmahi88 thumbnail
geet and maan are so cute , i belief maan i sgoing make this SR ver special one for geet .. so dreamy
tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

DISAPPOINTED with the response guys'

Part 87

Everyone looked at geet, few were teasing her including abir while few were anticipated.. geet looked at maan's smirking face, but behind it something else was there' Suddenly something hit her. he had seen the gift wrapped packet on her table last night.. she mentally cursed himself and him'

Geet: Uff babaji his eyes is so sharp, aap utna sharp brain mujhe kyun nahi dete'

Shiv chuckled seeing geet busy chatting with her babaji: Geet we are waiting. u can go online with ur babaji after few hour' everyone burst into laughter while maan glare shiv which he highly ignore' saanjh gave a annoyed look to shiv which he made baby face saying now-what-i-have-done.

Geet came down with the gift looking angrily at maan who was cradling maahi still looking at her with a sly grin.. Geet bite her lips while taking small step, saanjh went towards her fixing her lahenga and helping her to walk, geet held her hand and saanjh shook her head seeing the nervousness'

Some lady: dono behne kitni pyari lagti hain'

2nd lady: but Saanjh stutters where Geet is complete packet,,

Dadima heard their talk and intervene in middle: But both are perfect in their own place,, both are beautiful and responsible but never show off or flaunt themselves' dadima said looking at the lady's daughter who was hitting one or other rich boys.. shiv was hearing all with boiling blood but his nanima came as savior, savitri devi looked at shiv with a knowing smile. shiv was embarrassed but maan hit him with elbow to bring him back and look at saanjh who was 2 feet away now' shiv cleared his throat coming back to his form'

Maan: I think they want to complete the ceremony tomorrow.. he winked at shiv who gave a smirk..

Shiv: Hmmm now we have to wait for the completion of their cat walk' that's it saanjh lost her mind hearing those teasing words'

Saanjh: we don't have camel like legs

Shiv: but u walk like camel, slow

Saanjh: so that we stand firm and long, don't u have any knowledge how camel can run also, and they are much speedy then u ass'

Geet pinched her palm and saanjh bite her tongue remembering what she said' Maan n shiv was amazed to find the old saanjh'

Maan: Wow Saanjh, I missed ur profanes which u used to utilize on Shiv,, thanks for returning' Shiv glared at him while other youngstars broke in to fit of laughter' saanjh was embarrassed and the look on the elder's face wasn't pleasing' but geet held her hand squeezing little.

Geet whisper: I love my Prankstar like this. saanjh gave a sweet smile'

Shiv: ok now can we expect the gift' shiv very efficiently twist everyone's attention towards geet who was red in embarrassment and anger' maan stood up to meet her level and came close giving a reason to everyone for teasing and hooting' geet bite her lower lips seeing maan looking at her face with so much anticipation..

Maan whisper: tum pe chodta to tum pata nahi kitne saal lagati ye dene ke liye, that's why I have to do this.

Geet dipped her head and gave the gift to him, everyone was curious to know so was maan.. Shiv took maahika from him who very eagerly came towards him surprising saanjh' Maan open the gift only to stare at her like zombie' everyone's eyes went big seeing the Rolex Watch while geet was still standing with a nervous hand clutching her lahenga edge.

Sujal came to see that: Ohhh so u finally gifted him ha, I thought u will take another era to gift this. everyone looked at sujal who just arrived because of some work.. his face was glowing and not a single apprehension was on his face.. Maan,, Geet had brought this a month before after the succession of our 1st project,, she went with me for selection and after 3 hour she selected this but i thought she already gifted u, now I got she is a tortoise'

Everyone chuckle at the remark while maan only watched geet's expression while she looked everywhere other than him' saanjh saw the look her 2 best person is sharing. One is shying than another looking at her in admiration. Maan on the other hand remember they had a fight one month back, so that's why she didn't gave this,, and she knew he doesn't like anyone to gift him. it was always him giving everything to others but he never accepted anything from anyone cause till now he thought it shows he is depending on the person which he hates the most but today having the gift in his hand from his life, he felt the luckiest person on earth, he wanted to hug her and shower his all emotion on her but he stopped, maybe at night when he will see that will be the most appropriate' he was never a person to show emotion in front of other.. (erm Shiv to hamesha hi dekhta hain inka romance, I doubt wo kya hain)

Shiv cleared his throat to bring them back to reality, maan looked away from her, geet looked at him in apprehension, not knowing what he is feeling' maan read her anxiety'

Maan whisper: it's beautiful, it was enough audible to geet only who blushed profusely'

Dadima: ok now geet u sit here, chunri ka ceremony bhi kar lete hain'

Geet's chunri ceremony was also started.. nikita placed chunri above her head then placed coconut on her lap, fed sweet and gave dry foods' one by one their family member came and gifted cloths,, Nt gave beautiful jewelry set very simple and the way geet like'

Nt: na mat kehna geet, u r my sister, and last time I couldn't do anything for u, this time I m ur sister and SIL both, so u have to take this.. geet hugged nt and thanked her..  

Meera: ok now maan's turn, I heard he sent something for geet as gift but she refused to take it as she wanted to take from him only,, now maan jiju show us ur gift'. She said rather teasingly but making geet flushed.. she looked at maan who was looking at her with a smirk saying U-Have-asked-it'

He took out the packet and handed over her. She unwrapped it, her cousins and others were ogling over the gift as to what had maan gifted her.. Geet was anxious too, He had already gifted her so many things still the excitement of getting his love as a gift that too in front of everyone is truly a different feeling which is giving her butterflies in stomach. But there was some kind of tingling sensation in the air. She again looked at maan before opening the Blue square box. For her dismay His look has some kind of warning and teasing in it. she saw him giving a high 5 to saanjh who was equally giving mischievous look'

Geet murmur: I swear I m gonna kill both if they embarrass me in front of all.. she glanced at shiv who was equally suspicious looking at sanajh and maan standing a little far and grinning ear to ear. He knew definitely Geet gonna face trouble.. and next min Geet's face flushed to see a double line pearl waist chain and diamond dangling from middle and there was a  small note.

'For the sexiest waist exist on earth''

Geet felt like digging the grave and shallow herself in it,, she couldn't bear the teasing hooting and claps from her cousin, she looked at maan with cute angry face but all her anger vanished in to thin air when she saw the crave in his eyes for her.. she blushed the deeper shade of red.. Saanjh saw the silent talk between them and nudged maan who comes out from the dreamland then walked towards geet holding something else also.. He gave her another packet usually big and heavy, geet knotted her eyes.. but as soon as she opened it her eyes sparked in delight seeing various kind of dresses for maahi and few shoes. Maahi loves different kind of shoes to wear, she shows her excitement for it kicking her hand and leg in air, everyone giggle to see the excited maahi blabbering in her own language.. maan took maahi in his hand and kissed her cheek'

Maan: angel ko dadda ka gift accha laga?

Maahi: uuu,, gubbb mmm

She showed her happiness in different language making everyone chuckle' Saanjh was helping geet to stand up while abir took away the gift from her lap' Shiv saw Abir and saanjh fighting and making faces at each other, while geet holding her head in between them.. she looked at shiv with helpless eyes, he inquired with his eyes that what happen' she made cute helpless face shiv shook his head seeing her helpless plight'

Shiv patted saanjh's shoulder which she shrugged off,, he saw saanjh giving angry glare to abit who was returning same'

Shiv: can u carry on ur glaring session some other time. I think geet need rest' Saanjh immediately looked at a tiring geet' she was already frustrated on abir and now seeing geet face she just snapped on shiv.

Saanjh: I know what is good for my sister, u don't have to show ur concern for her' Shiv greeted his teeth seeing her snapping on him.. He looked at her with fire in his eyes but saanjh give a damn' She took geet away from them and took away from there' Shiv looked at her fuming red face'.

Shiv: Isse kya huya,, why she is behaving like a red dragon? He murmured but enough loud which made abir frustrated' and he blabbered whatever came to his mind'

Abir: because that idiot want to apply mahendi on her hand' Shiv looked at abir weirdly,,, abir left a frustrated sigh,, She is allergic to mahendi damit' tom is mahendi at morning and she is insisting to let her wear mahendi, when I denied she blasted on me'

Shiv: hmmm'

Abir: what this hmmm,, I hate it..

Shiv: so it's ur problem, not mine' abir felt like pulling his hair,,, but cooled down his anger then noticed he was talking to shiv' he greeted his teeth'

Abir: stay away from her, I m warning u for the last time.

Shiv chuckle and gave a naughty grin: pass gaya hi kab,, jaunga to abb, rok sako to rok lo'. Abir's knuckles turned colorless as he held the punch in his fist. But seeing around he couldn't even touch him which shiv know very well' in the mean time maan joined them with maahika who was sleeping on his chest hiding her face in his neck'

Maan: what u r guys are doing here?? mumma was calling u for dinner. Abir looked at shiv for the last time and went out throwing daggers' maan saw that and turned towards shiv.. What was that'

Shiv shrugged his shoulder: I don't know, he is weird.. Maan knotted his brow knowing something is surely cooking in shiv's mind who was giving lopsided grin'

Maan: stop ur idiotic smile, its showing ur evil plan' Shiv gave a murderous look to maan, to which maan only chuckled.. Ok now tell me what cooking up in ur devil mind' that tricked shiv, he can't hide anything from maan when this coming to mischief'

Shiv: U were telling me that u will come here at mid night' Maan nodded, still not getting what he wanna say. He grinned ear to ear which actually fear maan'. So,, I m coming with u.

Maan's eyes popped out: NO.

Shiv: yes'

Maan: I don't want to fail the plan shiv, u r not coming.

Shiv: if u want to save ur plan let me come with u or else

Maan: else?

Shiv: Nanima wanted to know whats going in my business in SA, I was thinking to come tonight at KM'

Maan: Gosh u r creep..

Shiv: whatever.

Maan: Shiv

Shiv: Whattt,,, I just want to meet saanjh, tum apne biwi ke sath romance karo na, when I had stopped u' I will give ur saali a good company' He smiles mischievously which frighten maan the most'

Maan: kuch garbar huya na shiv I swear u will see the sun blue next morning'. Shiv gave a nervous laugh knowing maan's hard punch which always land on right place' he nodded like obedient child.

It was time for them to go but shiv was feeling restless.. maan nudged him and whispered..

Maan: Geet and saanjh are in the room upstairs'

Shiv: tu chal mere sath

Maan: but

Shiv: shut up and lets go' both slipped out from the place without making anyone notice'

~*~

They heard laughing sound from geet's room.. shiv and maan peeped inside the room as the door was open, they didn't need to struggle much' but the scene boiled shiv's blood abir's head was in saanjh's lap and geet was massaging saanjh's hair, same was saanjh doing with abir' 3 of them giggle on something and then saanjh smacked abir's shoulder playfully.. Maan eyes shifted to geet who was smiling whole heartily.. he saw Maahika sitting on abir's stomach and abir was tickling her.. maahika's giggles filled the room in a jovial and vibrant atmosphere'. The scene wasn't pleasing for maan or shiv.. Shiv was boiling double as his all fav person are giving abir their attention and maan was fuming seeing maahika smiling in someone else's arm'.

The creeping sound made geet's attention towards the door and the sight of shiv and maan.  She knotted her eyes brow to which shiv and maan gave a sweet smile hiding the fact they were actually fuming in anger'

Precap: Sneaking to room, Shiv Saanjh romance,

Mahendi hain rach ne wali

Haatho me gehri laali

Part 88

All Copy Rights Reserved 2013. Tich Mg

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Super update
Just loved it
😊

Naughty Maan teasing Geet in public
his hawk eyes don't miss anything😉
Sexy waist chain for sexy wifey☺️

Saanjh didn't stutter at all today 
and spoke loud and clear but no one noticed

Shiv challenging Abir😆

Maahi was the show stealer
🤗
her trousseau was superb 
aakhir Dadda ne jo laya hai
Now princess will lookthe best on Mamma- Dadda wedding😛

Shiv's plan😈

Not only Maan-Shiv but me too angry to see 
Maahi getting along with Abir😡
abhi toh mere plan ki ek do cheez baaki hai
Tune compro kara diya🥺

Precap 😎 ☺️
Edited by heytal - 11 years ago
shri12 thumbnail
This was really cute...geet gift for maan which was bought long back and maan return gift to her was awesome with his teasing and how he forget his angel so he gifted her also ...Shvi and abir controversey is never ending one ...shiv decided to sneak in with maan in night and in room the sight burned both maan and shiv and their way of hiding it was fabulous and the precap sounds more interesting...