Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Whooo surprise for me thanku soo much dear will definately looking forward to it but may i know the reason 😊

once i promised how will tell correct  answer i ll send them story in pm before posting it 😛
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangeethagupta

once i promised how will tell correct answer i ll send them story in pm before posting it 😛

Ohhh i forgot about that but u remember that thanx dear 😊
.sangs123. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Ohhh i forgot about that but u remember that thanx dear 😊

its my pleasure dear

.sangs123. thumbnail
updating in few minutes

.sangs123. thumbnail

part 14:

intro
❤️     part 1❤️     part 2❤️     part 3❤️     part 4❤️      part 5❤️

part 6
❤️  part 7❤️      part 8❤️   part 9❤️   part 10❤️    part 11❤️

part 12
❤️  part 13 ❤️part 14❤️ part 15
❤️part 16❤️     part 17❤️

friends here is most awaited update for u al

thank u so much for encouraging me by ur comments ur likes and ur suggestions am really blessed to have u all as my friends thank u for being there for me

thanks for all the support u all have given me

both raya do a long drive and ram drops priya to her house and he leaves to his house. priya gets some blank calls from some private number and that guy speaks some vulgar language to her she warns him but still the call continues priya is worried that guy warns her that if u don't receive my call I will directly meet u and if u don't receive my messages then ill send u a lot of flowers with I love u cards. priya is extremely worried if she will tell to her parents then they will get tensed if she will tell to ram what he will think about me and if he cancels the marriage then how my parents will react.she does not know what to do she is unable to sit,drink eat she is so tensed and is crying badly she don't know how to handle the situations when she is sleeping also that guy will send messages like I love u sweet heart I miss u gud nt and all then priya is really fed of that guy number.

this continues for some days and then after few day  ram and family come to priya house bringing so many sweets and fruits just a casual meeting then shipra gets priya ready and gets priya to sit near dadi priya is not happy but pretending to be happy. priya is really not happy ram is watching her and understands that she is not comfortable or she is having some problem. they meet and they all have lunch together and they all leave ram waves bye to priya and priya also waves him with tears in her eyes and priya gets a call from ram telling her to meet in evening in 1 park then priya tells today morning we met know then what is the need in meeting in evening. but ram tells its urgent and they should meet then priya tells ok then priya tells sudhir and shippy about ram calling her to meet somewhere then ram picks her up from her house and they reach the park in the route she did not speak or open up a single word but pretends to smile in front of him.

they reach the park ram gives his hand for priya and tell her to get down and they both sit on 2 tables the park is ram exclusive private place so he ask priya is every thing alright she pretends smiling and tell yes everything is fine ram asks her is there any problem did any one tell u anything then priya tells nothing iam happy and I don't have any problem then ram tells tha word happy is coming from ur mouth not ur heart ur eyes are telling me that ur lying to me and ask priya to look into his eyes and tell me that she is happy.priya lower down her eyes and remain silent ram asks her what is her problem why cant she share any problem with him priya remains silent ram forces and tells if u don't trust me don't share the problem varna share it then priya starts crying and tell 1 guy is continuously giving me blank calls day and night and speaking to me by using very indecent words to me.ram says like what priya cries more badly and tells the number is private number and I did not know what to do he give me a warning if I did not pick calls and messages he would send me gits and boquets and directly come to my home.ram says ok fine and he smiles and tells if this was the problem  u would have told me long back when u got the calls and priya says I was worried how would u react to this problem ram smiles and keep her face up with his hand and tell so u thought that I would think bad about u and cancel the marriage and if u think that way then u r wrong ok just me the number ill handle this and then priya gives ram the number and he calls some police commissioner and speak to him regarding this issue and after some time they call ram and tell that they have arrested the man who was calling priya and teasing her.raya are relieved and ram ask her to smile priya smiles and when ram was standing she hugs him and tell

iam sorry I thought u would mis understand me but u stood for me thank u ram for helping me ram says we are gonna be wife husband in coming days so no formalities between us and ram keeps his hands over priya shoulder and kiss her on her forehead and after some time  they both will be walking suddenly priya skids in grass ram catches her from falling then raya eye lock

then after some time they spend some quality time with each other and ram drops her and he goes away. priya is siting in her room and thinking about ram and how he helped her and solved her problem in few seconds. priya is thinking that I thought ram is not a very gud person but now I realize that he is a very gud person. then sleeps recalling all the moments spent with ram. here ram is also thinking about priya and starts recalling all the moments he spent with her. and ram hugs his pillow thinking just with few days priya will sleep with him in his room. then few days pass on preparations are going on for raya shaadi

ram and priya decide to play basket ball becoz the winner will select the costume designer becoz priya will tell 1 name ram will suggest 1 name so finally they play and the winners will decide the costume designer so finally the game starts and both are playing ram in name of game and by name of catching the ball he is touching priya in many places.priya was about to catch the ball he catches her near her heap then priya backs off again they start playing then ball is in ram hand then slowly priya gives him a flying kiss so ram drops the ball and she catches it ram realizes her trick and again they start playing so when priya was going to  basket ram catches her near heap and waist when priya stares at him he covers up telling that he is  only playing and ask her to concentrate on the game then both again start playing when priya jumps to throw the ball ram catches her and his lip touches priya tummy and slowly he will blush then priya keeps the ball in basket 1 goal for priya ram tries to equalize the goal then ram plays and equalize priya then ram and priya both are competing equally and this time when they are playing ram face touches priya face ram lips touch priya cheek priya lips touch ram lip but just for a sec this happens while playing finally ram gets a chance to touch all priya body and kiss her lips tummy heap and cheeks necks and priya wins the game and ram loose it priya whenever she stares at ram while he was touching and tells to stop the game he told u are scared of loosing that's why u are making lame excuses so priya got what she want winning and ram got a chance to romance.

so the preparations are going for raya shaadi along with some one else so totally there sangeet mehendi haldi and a batchelor party for both of them separately before marriage.

so friends hope u all like it

thank u for reading😃

thank u for commenting and liking my ff 😛

so whose marriage is along with raya marriage

who will tell the correct answer ill pm the next update before posting them😛 Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg naughty ram ram ram😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😉 omg this ram is soo romantic he know he will loose just to be with priya he played match😆beshram kahega..

btw us guy kahi rajoo to nahi😆 who troubled priya liked ram handling it

continue soon
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
all the ppl who are reading liking and commenting a big thanks to u all🤗
Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago
.sangs123. thumbnail
thank u everyone for encouraging me 😛😛😛😛