intro
❤️     part 1❤️     part 2❤️     part 3❤️     part 4❤️      part 5❤️

part 6
❤️  part 7❤️      part 8❤️   part 9❤️   part 10❤️    part 11❤️

part 12
❤️  part 13 ❤️part 14❤️ part 15
❤️part 16❤️     part 17❤️

ok friends her is my next update

ram drops priya to her house and ram waves her bye priya also waves him bye he says gud nt priya also wishes him back.sudhir scolds priya that she should have come early but priya tells that car troubled them twice once it was punctured and once the car engine was very hot so it became late shipra hints priya to go inside.shippy tells sudhir that we did not send her alone but send her with damaad so we should not worry at all for priya.sudhir tells yes ram will definitely keep priya happy throught out the life

here priya is sitting in the room looking at her bruise on her leg and thinks really does this guys love me ya its just attraction is he good or bad I really don't know what to say sometimes he wontedly touch me sometimes he saves me he scolds me sometimes he care for me what kind of guy is this man.iam a lucky girl to get him as my life partner or not what is the special character in me that ram dadi liked me I don't know wt to think about this guy.

here ram is sitting in his room seeing priya photo in his ipad and blushing at her its only few more days then u will become completely mine and I have no bounds to enjoy my happiness.ram is thinking about how he lifted her in temple then how he scooped her in his hand how she was sleeping on his shoulders and how her hair was touching his face.

here neha mom gives  a photo to neha and tells that guys details to her and tell this guy is wells settled in usa his salary is some details and he is only son he will take care of u properly if u like this guy tomorrow ur papa will talk to this guy father.neha sees the photo and tells that she did not like him so her mother asks what fault is there in his photo he is so handsome he is a perfect match to u in all ways.neha tells that she did not like the guy.neha mom shout on her very badly that she rejected a very good rishta and tomorrow that guy is coming and u will see him .

vikram is sitting and watching cricket his father tells that he is taking loan on some property and vikram should repay the loan.vikram tells ok fine.here neha is crying badly and she calls vikram but vikram cuts the call becoz his father was talking to him but he picks and shouts that he has so many other works else than her.neha is very sad and still weeping very badly.

next day morning priya went to temple by wearing the saree.then she was on road some girl met with accident and she along with some other people get her into hospital so nurse inform them that they need a+ blood group so priya gives that blood to that girl.meanwhile ram is trustee for that hospital.

he comes to hospital for some meeting suddenly she sees priya lying on the bed he thinks she is having any injury he is very much worried and reaches that bed where priya is sleeping priya is just closing her eyes and ram calls priya she opens her eyes and see him and tries to get up but he tells its ok and ask her why she sis here she narrates the incident of hospital and now ram sits beside priya and he is looking in sexy mood and looking at priya from top to bottom he see her small eyes then a sharp nose then her mesmerizing lips then her beautiful lips then he stops at her waist he smiles and then look at her tummy it is some what open and he is blushing badly looking at her exposed tummy in fact he almost went very near to her to priya tummy to touch her but suddenly priya realizes his intention and close the exposed part of her tummy.

ram says like shut and then he stands to a distance away from her and watch her legs which are covered with anklets and a small mole on her left leg he is thinking wow iam so lucky boy to get this beautiful girl not only physically but she is even good at heart she helps people who are in help.then nurse removes the needle priya screams ram shouts at that nurse and warns her that he will remove her from the hospital so priya asks him to calm down but when priya will get up ram gives his hand and she will take his support and get up she will walk along with them for some distance after wearing her sandals then suddenly she is loosing her balance on her body she is breathing hard becoz she is very weak after donating blood and so ram carries her in his hands and lay on a bed she cannot take her breathe nurse asks ram to do give breathing from his mouth ram hesitates but he gives  breathing through her mouth and nurse waiting out side the room so lip kiss for 5 min they are in hospital then after nurse that nurse bring some juice to her  ram will make her drink some juices and after she is fine he started scolding her very badly how can u be so careless about ur health are u aware of what would be ur situation if I was not here with u he scolded her for almost 30 min priya started crying I saying I only wanted to save that girl that's it am sorry from next time onwards ill be very careful.

hope u all like it😛

thank u for reading😃

thank u for liking commenting and encouraging me 😊

Edited by sangeethagupta - 11 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oh god shameless ram sirf mauke ka fayda uthata hain par achhalagta hain tooo see raya romantic side😉
Edited by shamavi - 11 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ram is on cloud nine today 😉
awesome update...
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 123fiza1

ram is on cloud nine today 😉
awesome update...

thank u dear for reading all my updates nd commenting on everything it means a lot 😛
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update yar ram ki toh lottery lag gyi lol
Cont soon
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update yaar...continue soon !!!