Originally posted by: .SmokinSanz.
I knw but I'm defo going to complete my studies 😳 My friend did that she loves work soo much that she didn't go Uni but I'm happi for her she loves her job 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: .SmokinSanz.
I knw but I'm defo going to complete my studies 😳 My friend did that she loves work soo much that she didn't go Uni but I'm happi for her she loves her job 😳
Awww love yah loadz Romz <333 bless my parents will always be proud of me no matter what desicion I take 😳
Ufff 🤣🤣
I knw Crazzy 8 pack hotti 🤣
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
42