
Heylo People! This is just a CC opened by me & Sanzy 🤣
We love to Chat, Chat here you can talk about anything you want.
Excited for Sanaya new show Chan Chan ❤️



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Same here 🤣🤣 Typing on the phone isn't my time happy to get home on my computer.Al'z finally 🤣 🤗 Damn we need to start a new PM have you seen how long our convo is ?? My iPad keeps crashing 🤣
I keep swearing at it, but it freakin doesn't even listen 🤣 I hate going on lappie's I dnt knw why I prefer iPad's and iPods it's just these come on faster lappie's take forever to come on and I have no patience whts so ever 😆Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow
Same here 🤣🤣 Typing on the phone isn't my time happy to get home on my computer.
I have a Lappy in my room but I prefer using the desktop it's more comfortable.I keep swearing at it, but it freakin doesn't even listen 🤣 I hate going on lappie's I dnt knw why I prefer iPad's and iPods it's just these come on faster lappie's take forever to come on and I have no patience whts so ever 😆
You should see how I sit with a lappy in my lap 🤣 it's hilarious I jump on the bed criss cross my legs and whack the lappy on my lap 😆Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow
I have a Lappy in my room but I prefer using the desktop it's more comfortable.
I love reading FF's why at people so talented ?? God why wasn't I born talented 🤣 I love her work Al'z <33 I wish she finished of her remaining FF's she has on FF, but cause of some circumstances she coudlnt. I hate people that say something to writers that upsets them and makes them quit.Originally posted by: Midnightsorrow
The only thing I fell comfortable doing on a Iphone is reading OS I do everynight before going to bed I'm following Madhu works on Facebook she's really good.
I know that sucks The Wait was such a interesting OS by her I wanted to read more from that FF but sadly she doesn't want to complete them but her recent works is good as well. "My New Boss" & "Bride of Sheesh Mahal" and "Maza" I hope no one doesn't say anything to upset her again cause I really want her to finish those stories. I love the Love/Hate FF that lives up to the show.I love reading FF's why at people so talented ?? God why wasn't I born talented 🤣 I love her work Al'z <33 I wish she finished of her remaining FF's she has on FF, but cause of some circumstances she coudlnt. I hate people that say something to writers that's upsets them and makes them quit.
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
42