Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 77

Foiled Plans

The bag is empty except for the last piece in her hand.  Everyone is waiting.  What is it?  Mami knows it's the necklace she is just waiting for it to come out of Kushi's bag.  Kushi slowly reveals the key.  The wishing key that belongs to Arnav which she is safe keeping for him.  Mami's plans have been foiled.  Anjali apologises to Kushi.  Laxmi baas and Nani picks her up and lo and beholed the necklace is dangling from her neck!  Someone else's plans have been foiled too!

Anjali takes Kushi in the kitchen for her to prepare jalebi.  She remembered what Buaji said about Kushi and preparing jalebi when she is upset.  Anjali says she can teach Lavanya her talent.  She has learned to make jalebi by her mother and that had given the sweetness to the marriage.  Kushi says she will always make hot jalebi for her husband.  Kushi says Lavanya can do that as well.  Lavanya says no she can't for two reasons; 1) ASR can't have sweets and 2) he doesn't want to get married.  Kushi's plans are foiled when it comes to Lavanya and ASR's marriage.  (Thank DM!)   Maybe not, Kushi says she can make sugar free sweets and as far as the marriage Lavanya will just have to convince him. Lavanya wants to know what is wrong with the way things are and Kushi answers maybe not now but what about the future.  Now La is young and beautiful but what will happen when she gets older.  Lavanya daydreams of ASR in old age having two young chicks on his arms and getting rid of her.  There are no rules when you live in.  All her plans are foiled!  Kushi says if you are unmarried you have no rights.Kushi tells her her mother said if a man throws your veil and it lands on your head he will be the one you marry.  Kushi has a plan.

Anjali is telling Arnav what happened with the necklace.  She thinks they do not treat Kushi fairly.  He says to relax.

Kushi realizes it is late, confirms the plans with Lavanya for the next day and has to leave.

Coming from opposite directions Kushi and Arnav collide into each other.  Her earring gets stuck onto him and he is holding her close.  Rabba Ve.  She tries to loosen the earring but he stops her and he does it.  He hands her her earring with such a soft look on his face.  Lovely moment.  She tries to leave but her dupatta has other thoughts, "just a few more moments, let me stay with him."  It has stuck on his sleeve button and now he is trying to remove it but can't and she has now come to the rescue.  This couple all they do is help each other out in every situation.  Foiled plans they have against each other- they just don't seem to work out, Devi Maiyya has other plans for them. He asks the infamous question, are you okay? Hum theek ko?  She is shocked, eyes blink, and he actually cares if I am okay.  Everytime this couple separates one or the other or both must turn around and have a last glance.  It is so cute.  Their eyes, especially his beautiful brown eyes, wide with awe of each other. 

How dare he touch her shoulder!  Shyam asks Kushi what happened.  She smiles wide and he asks are you okay?  Yes of course she answers and you? It seems a good day has been had and she agrees. He makes a call to Anjali trying to find out what happened. She tells him; his plans have been foiled by Laxmi.  He thinks he has failed this time but he will think of another way to get her out of the RM.  He makes a phone call'

A knock on Arnav's door.  He says to put the tray down over there and when he looks up there is Lavanya dressed like Kushi.  She has the tray with tea and coffee in her hand.  I guess she is covering all the bases.    Lavanya with the blue tooth in her ear is asking a stunned Arnav questions.  He looks at her and asks what's wrong with you.  There are blunders as the conversation goes between Kushi and the driver and lavanya who is rerpeating every word of Kushi asks Arnav how much.  She then asks him coffee or tea and I half expect her to say or me?  He says he will have breakfast down stairs and asks her to please change.  What is this circus so early in the morning?  Kushi trips and Lavanya yells out 'hey, Devi Maiyya!"    He turns around and repeats Devi Maiyya? And Kushi says Lavanya you will ruin everything; she lost the call.  Kushi tries to get Lavanya back but it isn't working, the connection is lost.  He asks her if she is crazy and repeats all she has done this morning.

Kushi walks in praying to Devi Maiyya to help her and Lavanya.  She knows she has thrown her into the lion's den.  He wants an explanation from Lavanya.  She remembers Kushi words about the veil and tells him to place it on her head.  Kushi sees this and says that is not how it works to herself, it is up to the Goddess. He asks what the hell this is.  La pleads and hands him her veil.  He grabs it from her throws it and as she is hopefully waiting for it to fall upon her head it lands on Kushi.

Foiled plans, I would surely say.

Failed plan for La but worked for Khushi instead.It proved again that Arnav is for Khushi only. Lovely reading your update.
Good to see you back my friend.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Episode 83
Why Jijaji has the power to hurt Di ASR angry then relieved ( He does not know the real face of the two timer Snakewa)
Jijaji Jijaji Meri Didi Hai Anari

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
samin,

thanks for reading and liking 82. yeah as such the action was not packed in this episode, but it was very touching, and one of those days that sanaya ruled. she had such a classic look about her when in tears, reminded me of central asian beauties and our heroines of the good old days, saira, meena kumari, madhubala, nargis, gentle limpid feel to her face and graceful not aggressive, just lovely.

indi52 thumbnail
supriya, thanks for reading 81, i really appreciate your redaing and commenting everywhere. glad the writing pleases you. i have to say being read by someone and the writing being liked is one of the greatest pleasures ever.  🤗 Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
yay, durga, you liked my edit in 81? 😳 thanks for reading, and your words, esp on the edit. (leaping with joy emoticon).
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

ok you're in!!😆 i can't paso doble to save my life, but would love to watch these two do it on stage of something with their scorching chemistry. we can all stick to bollywood tumkas...that's my forte 😊

Ami. I love to dance, bollywood, western anything.And dance in the family function is common. Good to know that you are a choreographer.
 Uff Arshi's sexy rain dance, plz don't tell me more.I'm already having goose bumps, imagining Khushi in a sexy saree, completely drenched in rain and Arnav in a while shirt and jeans. Paso doble is a brilliant idea too, Khushi the bull and Arnav, matador.But I would love to see them doing salsa or merengue.you know something hot and sizzling, what suits them more.😉
Gosh our imagination with Arshi knows no bound.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
It was a very uphill task for ASR who decided to say sorry to Khushi for shouting at her and did not know that her parents had passed away and very amusing to see him trying to practice and for once on the receiving end very well enacted by Barun, both amusing and felt bad for ASR
sorry baba sorry mujhko maaf kardo na phir na galatee hogee, abb dil saf kardo na
Mirror Mirror on the wall how to say sorry tell me tell me

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^Chalhov, love that edit and what you had to say about that scene, one of my absolute fav Arnav moments...too too funny. i cheated and saw this epi yesterday...ended up rewinding this part like 5-6 times...would've been more if hubby didn' catch the last two...i thought i only saw it twice
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushikumari

hi kk,

lovely to see you and i am glad to see asr is still very much on your mind. you reminded me of the days when everything started falling apart, and yes, they even messed with asr. as for khushi, you know on the second viewing i feel i see they had such a wonderful base to create just the kind of character you refer to: strong, clear thinking and yes in her own way and with utter cookiness, sort of funky. but they just let her go. i still feel it was channel interference and this bizarre belief that women have to be constantly shown as a role, a bahu, a behen, a beti, never just as herself. also the weird ideas of good bahu, mahaanta, no need to be with her man all she wants to do is improve the whole world's life and all that, well as a result we lost her.

just a while back in my post on episode 82 i wrote that it was actually the story of both asr and khshi, along the way, they just lost the plot. you know here she is still an 18 year old, and everything about her is in place. and she has this fierce bonding with her dad which makes her act like the son as you say of the family. she is a lovely young woman still untouched by the real ugliness of the world and she does her duty with a touching sense of commitment. and of course, at such a young age if she can't figure out that she is getting terribly attracted to this khadoos man, who can blame her? then suddenly they decide, no she is not 18, actually she's 25 or something. what does that say about the production people, and what does it do to the character? i remember my cousin used to moan and say, they've even changed her smile. 😳

the post you refer to i think was written around his birthday, when he was shown making jalebis and khushi threw tantrums right through, that was one scene i couldn't bring myself to see. and now as i watch it hurts even more, sometimes i literally find myself sitting alone before a comp, shaking my head, thinking, what a fantastic show they had, what talented actors and creatives and a beginning that had the potential to go far and to exciting places, how could they just ditch it all?

anyway, what's done, as the bard has wisely said, cannot be undone. we meet here and have a repeat blast on every episode, please do join us if you like, and let's chat asr khushi pyaar nafrat again.

and kk, if it's asr that brings you back, it's the best reason ever. he is feeling and looking even better second time round. 😆 teenage phangurrl me.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

RIDDLE NO. 5:😃
Which dialogue of Arnav to Khushi was suggested to him by his plants?
ANSWER (wiwy ishtyle):😃
"Khushi, mujhse vada karo ki mujhe chhod ke nahi jaogi. Main tumhare bina nahi jee paoonga! "❤️
The plants, Arnav's friends, suggested to him that he should say --"Khushi, promise, you WOOD not LEAVE me and GROW. How WOOD I SHOOT without ROOT ! "❤️

WHAT THE!!!! and you expected me to get this?? too good wiwy, i would've never in a million yrs get it!!👏👏