Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SobtianluvLG

its cool continue soon

😳 i'll pm you πŸ˜Š
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
Hi everyone :-) I really very sorry for updating later than planned :'( I had my final exams result and to my worst nightmare😭, i got 5th😭 position rather than 1st or 2nd like every time... :''''( I'm so sorry :( It was enough for my parents to be upset. It took almost two days to woo my mum😭. Then my school is starting from tomorrow and I had to prepare for it too. Once more, I'm really very sorry. Okay, here's my  update :)
CHAPTER 8:

Arnav: "Erm... Do have more ice cream left to eat?" he asked feeling very foolish over this question.
She finally turned and hushed him by putting her finger on her mouth and turned to where she was looking before. He felt something weird and moved towards her. He stood by her and looked at her, she was keenly observing something. He followed her gaze and got alert.

There was someone outside...

They looked carefully. Khushi was bending, hands on her knees and Arnav was holding her shoulders while standing behind her and peeking out, his head above hers.

Suddenly she saw some light. It was coming from some device.Something was pressing on the surface of the light source, probably someone's cheek. That meant that it was a cell phone. But the cell phone was not walking by itself, there was someone holding it. Putting the phone on the ear means that someone is talking with the other. But now? This time? Who is it? Khushi was looking at the light very carefully and Arnav thinking about who could it be. The person was moving closer, from near to the staircase to the living room.

They heard a low voice, almost whisper, but audible as the house was deserted.
Voice: "Oh yeah. I remember."
As the voice reached Khushi's ears, her eyes became wide, if there was any real possibility, they would have popped out of their sockets by now. She knew the voice too well to forget at all. Arnav was confused, but after a split second, it dawned on him too and his eyes were wide too. It was none other than Deepika. Now they knew who it was, but what was she doing here? At this time of the night? That too, talking on the phone? Phone? That means she is talking to someone.
Khushi was lost somewhere and whispered, barely audible but Arnav heard because of their close proximity.
Khushi: "We are here. Then who is she talking to?" she said lost thinking.
Arnav was not able to understand the meaning of this.
Arnav: "What do you mean?" he asked confused.
Khushi: "Huh?" she came back from her thinking world, back to the earth.
Arnav: "By what you said just now."
Khushi: "Oh. I mean, Deepu-I mean Deepika only talks to either one of us late at night, and that happens barely. No one else is so important for her that she'd ruin her sleep to talk to." She explained.
Arnav nodded and then gestured her to hear what Deepika was saying.

Deepika: "I-I was shocked that time. But then realized that you were telling the truth." she smiled after saying that.
Khushi was still confused about who she was talking to, at this time. The same was going on with Arnav.
Deepika: *Yawns* "Oh yes... A little bit... But we can talk if you want to...*giggles* Okay, good night sweetheart...*giggles*... Bye."
Khushi's eyes popped out. She knew that Deepika would never a girl 'sweetheart' like that. That meant the other person is a...guy! Arnav was also in a big confusion, expecting her to explain what was going on.

Arnav: "So tell me about it" He spoke, expecting her to tell him about what just happened. Both still in the same position and looking keenly at Deepika who, by now, was smiling while staring at her phone.

Khushi: *Thinks about something* "I think we should ask her to tell US about it RIGHT NOW."
Khushi spoke with an authoritative hint in her voice.

Saying that, she decided to walk to Deepika. Arnav noticed her and immediately pulled her back by pulling her elbow. She made an irritated face. Now, their heads were very close to each other. She turned her head with a jerk and hit her nose at Arnav's chin. She pulled back, holding her nose, rubbing it fiercely. She opened her mouth to yell at him for hurting her 'again'. But Arnav pointed towards Deepika. He avoided her nose getting hurt, and replied to her previous statement.

Arnav: "Oh miss 'I'm-so-intelligent', you think it's an awesome idea to walk up to her? What will she think about seeing us here right now?" he whispered. "nutcase" he muttered, which did not go unnoticed by Khushi. She shot daggers at him and opened her mouth but he, in a swift movement, pulled her by her elbow almost skated towards the nearest corner,  which was the wall. She hit his chest hard. She was too confused to speak. But then composed herself, and asked him why he did that.

Khushi: "What was that?" she asked, confused. But what he did next made her even more shocked to speak. He held her from her nape and pulled her on his chest.

By now, Khushi's hands were on his shoulders, her head on his chest, right on his heart and Arnav's one hand on her nape, while the other was holing her from the waist. They were close enough that Khushi could hear Arnav's rushing heartbeats as her ear was on his chest, almost buried and same was with Arnav, he could hear Khushi's heartbeat which was equally fast as his. Both felt shivers down their spines, neither of them having a good answer to this weird feeling. Khushi stopped resisting when she followed his gaze, fixed on the door from where she could see Deepika.

Both prayed that Deepika would not turn on the lights, but what she did was totally unexpected for them. She held the keys of the kitchen's door and was closing the door. Arnav and Khushi making all sorts of signs to stop her from doing so. Arnav was shaking his head, saying 'no' which wasn't audible and waving his hands as if trying to stop her. Khushi was doing even weird things, she was nearly on her tip toes, fiercely shaking her head and continuously yelling a 'nooo' which was not audible either along with this, she was making weird faces and moving her hands in the air crazily. But all went in vain.

They were locked up. At night, tired and weary after the day, in pyjamas, inside the kitchen, and to top it all, they were 'trapped' together. What else can go wrong now? They had to spend the entire night together. The very thought of it made Khushi grimace looking at Arnav and Arnav reluctantly giving an expression of equal displeasure.Both looked at each other and immediately looked away.

A while later, both though did not wanted to do so, walked towards the table and chairs in the middle of the spacious kitchen. Khushi pulled a chair and Arnav at the same time, pulled the same one. Both looked at each other highly annoyed.
"I was first!" both said in union and looked at each other with daggers. Khushi sat on the chair while Arnav stood beside her, looking at her, all angry. He tried to push her off the chair, but she remained firm, gluing herself on the chair though it took much power, she tried her best not to show how hard she was trying and succeeded.
Khushi: "Be a gentleman captain ego."
Arnav: "Aha! asking me to be a gentleman while calling me names? bad idea nutcase."
Khushi: "Stop calling me that!" She yelled
Arnav: "If only you stop as well." He spoke calmly, with a challenging voice.
Khushi: "No! Never!" She retorted back.
Arnav: "Alright nutcase. And stop looking at me like that. I am not pleased to spend the rest of the night here with you along."
Khushi: "As if I'm glad. Hmph." She replied and stood up.

She dragged three more chairs using her left hand, avoiding her right hand to get hurt further. Arnav saw her do that but remained quiet.

Khushi: "I'll sleep over these." She told him while he looked at her with irritation, yet again.
Arnav: "what makes you think I'll let you lay over them? Do you think I'm kind and generous enough to sleep on three chairs? No way." He told her with attitude.
Khushi: "As if I care." and she laid over them while arnav shot dagger at her through his eyes.

Khushi's chairs were quite far from the table. She closed her eyes, hearing the sound of chairs being dragged. The sound stopped and she sighed. She fell fast asleep within the next couple of minutes. A while later, she felt something close. She felt weird and shot open her eyes to find Arnav lying next to her. She looked at him with eyes popping out, and immediately she decided to yell at him. But then she remembered how much she hates, and even more than that, almost loathes the person who wakes her up if there's nothing much important like going to college.

As the thought crossed her mind, she backed off from yelling and decided to turn her back towards him. She was turning but felt something heavy on her left hand. Arnav was holding her hand under his cheek. She tried to draw her hand out of his grip, but instead, he snuggled closer to her. Frustrated, she gave up and slept muttering "weird guy. I wonder what is he dreaming."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it! please like and comment :) I love to read good and lots of comments :) Thanks for reading the crap :-P

~Shayzmin~πŸ˜ƒ

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great update loved it thank you for pm.
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow great update loved it thank you for pm.

thank you😊
Sugar_PlumXD thumbnail
zupi budd budd!!!!!!! tum aisy kaisy kar sakti ho!! itna chota sa, FORMAL sa comment?! like seriously! its not fair!!
zupi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yari bohut achi thi waiting for next part locked in the kitchen interesting