Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

A clumpsy 1st attempt by me thanks to Ami for giving me the link

Barsi of ASR's parents Reactions ASR Khushi Di

Barsi is only done by Gharwale so who is your Gharwali ASR with whom are you or Nani sharing the materials for Barsi puja and who is guiding Khushi DM

ma mujhe apne aanchal me chipa ley, gale se laga ley
kee aur meraa koyee nahee
phir naa sataunga kabhee pas bula ley, gale se laga ley

bhul meree chhotee see bhul jao mata
aaise koyee apno se ruth nahee jata
ruth gaya hu mai too mujhko mana ley, gale se laga ley

god me teree aaj tak mai pala hu
ungalee pakad key teree man mai chala hu
tere bina mujhko abb kaun sambhale, gale se laga ley

ma mujhe apne...

this is really touchin nd sweet πŸ‘...your collage has come out pretty well for the first attemptπŸ‘πŸΌ
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 80

Parody on 'Character Dheela' song from the movie 'Ready'

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Khushi:
Apne gusse se har kisiko daraake rakha hai
Lavanyaji ki marzi ka bhi na khayaal rakha hai
Shaadi karni nahin hai, phir bhi unko ghar mein rakha hai
Aapka to poora character dheela hai
Aapka to poora character dheela hai

Arnav:
Shaadi karoon ya na karoon, tumhe nahin lena dena hai
Ye zindagi hai meri apni, apni marzi se jeena hai
Ladkiyaan rehti hain ird-gird, kisiko bhi na cheda hai
Phir bhi kehti ho mera character dheela hai
Phir bhi kehti ho mera character dheela hai

Translation:

Khushi:
You have kept everyone scared with your anger
You did not even bother about Lavanya's opinion
You don't want to marry, but still you've kept her in the house
Your whole character is loose
Your whole character is loose

Arnav:
I get married or not, you don't have anything to do with it
This life is mine and I will live as I wish
Girls are always around me but I never flirted with anyone
But still you say that my character is loose
But still you say that my character is loose

Reminded me of a  parody rhyme as kids we used to sing
left right left right
 aage husband peeche wife
pyjama dheela topi tight.πŸ˜†

Durga brilliant so first ASR accuses Khushi of being a gold digger and now she accuses him of a loose character. Lovely comic parody he says I only

kisiko bhi na cheda hai sirf tumhe cheda haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: indi52

where is wiwy?

anyone have any idea?

her riddle has completely stumped me. sigh.

i always hav a laugh at myself after she answers her riddle...cuz i no wher match close the ans πŸ˜†
yeah even i want the ans to it...eagerly waitin 😊

wiwy...thanks for those dazzling wishes πŸ˜ƒ

Nichuss thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ   πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ‘πŸΌ    πŸ‘πŸΌ 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nichuss

DO KEEP COMING AND COMMENTING OFTEN Nichuss
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 80

"asr, tum theek ho na?"... "asr?"
"enough, khushi!"
rough voice, end of tether. an uneasy silence. sorry, lavanya. the headache is splitting, and a girl's defiance is playing havoc into it. not letting you go. you can't get away, not this time. i'll say what i have to, you'll stay. every exit is denied. erotic blocking in an enclosed space. a hot sunday afternoon in a bothered storeroom. he had not been able to say what he wanted to. but today, he will.
AS I SAID ALWAYS TIME HAS BEEN FROZEN IN THOSE MOMENTS THAT STORE ROOM AND HER "HAMESHA KEH LIYE"  HAS STRUCK HARD ON HIS HARD SHELL

speak, scream, shout, cry, "kyunki jab tak tum meri baat sun nahin leti yahan se hil nahin sakti. ghar par koi dikhai nahin de raha hai... woh issliye kyunki gharpar koi.. hai nahin." how he enjoyed telling her there's no one at home. no one.

"samjhi tum?" the decibel crashed the sound barrier.
I FELT THE SAME HE WAS SO RELIEVED AT THIS ,NO ONE HOME AND HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO MAKE THIS GIRL UNDERSTAND HIS STATE.

do what you've come here to do, take your money and leave...and keep your ideas of marriage to yourself. do you understand, miss khushi kumari gupta?

she felt her blood race, her anger pulsate... not my idea. and she had to tell him all... everything, every little bit of it... even that he was scared, maybe because he couldn't keep such a commitment.
you don't know how to do this in your kind of transactional relationships. in fact, i feel ... aapke character hi dheela hai. your character is loose.
BINGO THAT'S EXACTLY IS BOTHERING HIM AND MAKING HIM ANGRY BECAUSE HE CAN'T HAVE HER WITHOUT MARRIAGE AND THIS THING PLAYS A BIG ROLE HERE AND WE ALL KNOW WITHOUT REMARRIAGE EVEN HIS FAMILY DID NOT LET THEM BE TOGETHER BUT AT THAT TIME KHUSHI WAS CHANGES IN HIS LOVE AND DID NOT WANT TO GO "DAMMIT"

could that ever go unpunished? 

what was he doing? what?
INDI PLEASE DON'T LOSE ME HEREπŸ˜†I KNOW WHERE ARE YOU GOING

no, this couldn't be happening... 

"kissne kaha ki meri baat khatam ho gayi hai... kya kaha tumne...  ki mera character dheela hai... main tumhe bata ta hoon ki character dheela kya hota hai." you say my character is loose, ok let me show you what character dheela means.
no!🀣 
I KNOW YOU ARE MAKING THIS SOUNDS LIKE KHUSHI

his anger had spiralled again. and it would do serious damage.
HE WAS WAY TOO ANGERY AND RASH
AWE INDI LOVE THIS EDIT HER TEARS ARE HURTFUL BECAUSE I LOVE HER WAY TOO MUCH😭

finally, it got a bit too much for
her. all the playing and running and getting caught and everything, things we are not asked to find words for, because then they just might lose their meaning. all of it... just a bit too much. how could this man do this to her? red hot feelings scalded everything it touched.

he had to let go.
HE HAD NO CHOICE BECAUSE HE IS VULNERABLE INFRONT OF THESE TEARS ALWAYS
hum abhi aate hain.

as she walks away to find a moment to restore calm, she stops and the tears come. he has left his mark on her arm.. rabba vey sweet and comforting... what is this intimacy, rough or tender, all of it is owned, all of it is part of self, all of it is a feeling. that you can't deny, destroy, diminish. some call it love, others just struggle to give it a name.

he stands outside, knowing she is inside, suffering, and he is filled with pain. har baar, every time, as he would tell her months later. he had to make her cry, but it had to hurt him more.

ISN'T THAT BEAUTIFUL HE GIVES HER "MARK" AND GETS ONE FOR HIMSELF EVERY TIME.

that instinctive yoking again. sees her face in candle light... hey hey
HER INNOCENT BEAUTY STOPS HIS FEET

"asr, jab tumne mujhe girte hue dekha tab meri help kyun nahin kari." why didn't he help his girlfriend? again darkness tried to show him light.
THIS WILL BE SEEDING IN La 'S BRAIN WHICH WILL COME LATER NOT NOW
AND YES HIS DARKNESS WILL GET LIGHT OR SHOULD I SAY ALREADY GOT ONE

why don't some hurts ever go away. I CAN WRITE A BOOK ON IT JUST ONE WORD"NASOOR" IT NEVER GOES AWAY
why can't some thoughts be stopped. maybe this time, it won't go all the way...

but no. it will, it must. maa!
HIS MOM'S SUDDEN AND SUICIDAL DEATH HAS FROZEN IN HIS BRAIN CAN'T GO EASILY NEEDS SHOWERING LOVE AND CARE WHICH KHUSHI WILL DO BUT AT LEAST IN THESE EPIS THIS GUY IS MAKING ME SKIPPING IT .I JUST CAN'T SEE OTHERS IN PAIN WAY TOO MUCH

he might have gone under today, had she not come, had she not reminded him with her presence of the safest place he'd ever known. children of the same mother. she knows his mind, its scream, it's suffocating submerged pain. the ocean has many things in it. sometimes all that floats up is dark and angry and deathly. and it wants to take you down.

I LOVE HER HERE SHE IS REALLY A SIS WITH MOM'S CHABI IN IT 
AND THE BG SLOW BG "MERI ANKHON MEIN TU MUSKURAYE" MADE ME CRY FOR COUPLE OF MINUTES ALWAYS

he encircles her with his arms, sitting there, and buries his head, his face in her lap, hugging her, asking her for love and giving whatever he has to give.

"bas chhotey bas."

"di wo..."

"kuchh mat kaho" tear soaked voice, drenched in the sorrow of a love that went too soon too soon... "di, kuch kaam tha kya."

was this an untrained bpo exec turned actor in a tackily produced telly serial? then why was i listening to his every heartbeat, every nuance of voice, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes. old age is really getting the better of me.
WE ALL DID HE IS TOO GOOD πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
every year when this date comes close, you miss mama papa a lot... you really remember them... a beautiful loving sister sensitive to his feelings... mostly. but he can't indulge in this for too long. himmat dikhai maine. pulled himself up by the bootstraps at 14, now he does it as a matter of course... it's become his way... main theek hoon, di. just for a moment asr had become a little boy whose hurting never ended. but now he is okay.

everybody hurts, everybody cries, sometimes.
THIS IS LIFE WAY TOO "ZALIM" YES GIVES YOU "MARHAM" BUT YOU DON'T FEEL IT JUST KNOW ITS THERE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION FOR TOO LONG.VERY FEW LUCKY KNOW HOW TO SURVIVE WITHOUT GOING INSANE.

⭐️ FOR THIS ANALYSIS AND EPI

OK INDI NO MORE COMMENTS MY HEART IS WAY TOO HEAVY .GOOD ONE YOU CAN SEE I TOOK FOREVER TO FINISH MINE AND AFTER READING YOURS I AM AGAIN IN THIS STATE.NEED TO CLEAR MY MIND.SORRY FOR THAT

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

THNX FOR STOPPING BY .I HOPE YOU MAKE IT MORE OFTEN😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by shesherkobita

Gotcha...
This is my sindoor mark on this thread, so that I can find you...

I feel like Arnav searching for Khushi...iss Larki mujhko Pagal kar dengue.

GODD TO SEE YOU HOPE TO SEE YOU WITH YOUR COMMENTS SOON
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 78-79: The sound of the shankh

What an explosive dhamakedaar start to 78, the auspicious sound of the shankh (conch shell), as the dupatta finds its target and lands on her head, vieling her entire face but failing to cover her disbelief. The last time the shankh was heard it was when he accidentally broke her fast, that incident was deemed accidental, but what to make of this one? Arnav furiously took the dupatta from his girlfriend and pitched it  over la's head, but landed directly on Khushi... it was as if the dupatta once again got a mind of its own in its quest to tie these two together forever.

Khushi can't even blame Arnav this time for unintentionally doing something so big and meaningful. The words of her Amma, she told to La, echoed back in her head...
 " jisse rishte ki taar judi ho... agar usske haath aapke sar pe, matlab aapke man ke meet ke haathon, aap ke sir pe chunri gir jaaye... toh uss jodi ko shaadi ke bandhan mein bandhne se koi nahi roke sakta."
 "If a chunri lands on your head by the person you have a connection to, by the one you secretly love, noone can stop that couple from forming an union"

"rishte ki taar" literal meaning "a string of connection" ...This "taar" between these star-crossed lovers seem to go back lifetimes upon lifetimes. The shankh was loud and clear announcing the sealing of their "rishta"(relationship) today. In Hinduism, the shankh, which symbolizes the supreme Lord Vishnu, plays a vital role at the start of auspicious occasions. Shankhs are considered sacred and pure, IMO it's how Arnav views Khushi.  If Arnav is the ocean, Khushi must be the shankh, sacred and pure, she is found in him and the sound of his humming can be heard from her if listened carefully,  they have been a part of each other for eons. ("Arnav=Ocean" credit to Indi!)

The other significance of the  shankh in this show is later when it makes an apearance,  one which belonged to Arnav's mom.  Khushi goes to fetch it from the storage room for Anjali, and is overcome with emotion at the sight of it, holding it...

just the night before, she had learned about her the way of her demise from an anxious, beyond sad Arnav. I've always felt that  among all the forced conspiring to bring these two together, him mom is very much included. I believe she was very much present when the shankh went off during teej and  when this dupatta landed on Khushi's  head, blessing her new bahu. It can't be easy being a star and watching your gem of a son go through so much pain. as a repercussion of your actions...She must've wanted "Kushi" in his life more than anything.

On khushi's face, behind the gunghat( viel), she has no objections to her mother's words, no denial about such words as "man ka meet" (lover of her mind like a secret love), there is only acceptance. 

She allows the dupatta to just lay there while she processes this special occurrence. Meanwhile the ocean flows out of the room, but comes to an immediate halt, he feels her standing behind that dupatta.

Slowly turning around to have a better look at her . He looks at the chunri and then her, an approval in his eyes. 

And when she slowly goes to take the chunri off, he looks disappointed like he wants her to keep it on. And though La didn't get to finish why he should make the chnri land on her, he seems to know already, maybe that's why he threw it. 

He doesn't believe in marriage, but here seeing his thrown chunri on Khushi's head, feels so right to him, both well aware of its significance because its discussed through their eyes..."Rabba ve"...dare i say the most auspicious one so far? 

Their "taar' of lifetimes shines through in this scene, both feel it to the core. She has always been a part of him the ocean and he has always been a part of her, the shankh...

Arnav comes to his senses and turns around to leave while she looks on, as always he can't just leave, her pull is too strong, he has to stop once more to look at her, and out of habit she returns the look..so much said in unspoken words.

Khushi stands there holding, looking and feeling  the dupata that just made things a little more official for her, La comes out and naturally takes her dupatta back. KHushi looks as if she is losing a part of herself, not wanting to let go, she watched helplessly that look on her face again, one of immense saddness and pain when she is reminded of La's rights on him... what a powerful scene!

La is upset that Khushi's plan didn't work, so Khushi tries and cheer her up. Some girly moments follow discussing "bway" friends, Salman Khan and  dance masti  and ofcourse a good pillow fight. "Mr. too mature for all this" Arnav walks in, Khushi sees him first and her reaction is  hilarious, especially when s he puts her foot on the floor but picks it back up like the "maggar macch (crockidile)" is really in the waters.

Clearly not pleased with the way his girlfriend is turning out, he doesn't let the chance to bring up her status again. " kabhi fancy dress kabhi yeh sab,that's enough Lavanya (sometime fancy dress, at times all of this, its enough Lavanya)"...Briefly eyeing Khushi to assure a good target, "ladki ke saath rehte rehte tum bhi middle class hoti jaa rahi ho (you becoming middle class')".. He probably would've gone on but Khushi was saved by a phone call from the GH. Bua is asking her to come home immediately.
 A frantic khushi returns home only to discover a pleasant surprise, her amma and bauji are here. Sanaya is excellent here as the daughter who missed her parents enormously. Love the scene of Khushi and Shashi later on, as Khushi tried to console her broken father.

The special thing about this scene is how Khushi first tries to cheer him up but then gives up and hugs him.  Sashi is the only person in front of whom Khushi feels she doesn't have to be strong. The way she just hugs him and cries with him, just lovely and real.The reveal of what shyaam did to her father deserved a special track dammit!! this closure was much too  important, can' only imagine what Khushi would've done to Shyam.

Back at the RM, La has taken Khushi's advise and has gathered the whole family and called Arnav back from his office."Why did you call me back...hurry up Lavanya, i'm getting late."  Arnav hastens her. As soon as a nervous La spoke, words like "shaadi (marriage)" "Arnav's boiling point was evident...and when she mentioned Khushi's name as her source of inspiration, that boiling point was certain. He looked around watching Di  and others laugh and smile at what she was saying... Khushi's words, some rehearsed some reading off the palm of her hand...it was kind of cute, but not to ASR . She asks him to marry her, and he responds with a cold angry look, forcing his hand out of hers and walking away without saying a word.

As soon as he reached the office, he calls Khushi, she pick up and hears her dreaded full name from the rakshas "Khushi Kumaari Gupta." 

A marvelous scene , Arnav's reflections shot beautifully here, IMO, to show his internal and external struggles to win against this girl at all costs, on every level.

With her family surrounding her she decided to pretend it was Lavanya, which made for some very funny  moments and expressions from the mighty ASR, who was trying to intimidate her with his ASRness.
He scolds her for putting the "marriage"  idea in La's head but assures her that things won't go her way, and her response "i'll be there tomorrow and teach you all the rituals...of karva chaut, navaraatri, all the bridal accessories..sub kuchh"🀣
Arnav is angry and confused now "what?"
she hangs up on him, he calls again,  she disconnects the line, he tries again as "meri baat koi nahi katta" he is furious!  defiance! defiance, defiance...just doesn't sit well with him. To make matters worse La brings a hot lunch much to Arnav's annoyance. 

Arnav sends her home and rejects her lunch too...making  a huge statement, Eating it would somehow acknowledge and support the marriage idea, considering La's state of mind regarding marriage.  Another beautiful layer about this man, he need to be upfront, chrystal clear about everything, no beating around the bushes.

Later when goes home he talks to La "whats the problem, you got me tea in the morning, and that too in clothes like that Khushi Kumaari Gupta wears, then you mad a joke of me and yourself in front of my family by proposing to me, you know i don't believe in marriage..". I get feeling here La's silence triggered frustrations of Khushi's silence, He screams "REACT DAMMIT!(😳) answer me! i told you kucch bhi karna par uss KKG ki tara mat ban na...mujhe aisi koi bhi baat dobara nahin sun ni, shaadi ki to blikul nahi (do anything but don't become like that KKG,...I don't want to hear anything about this again...especially not of marriage)"I was happy to see La demanding some answers, "whats the problem in marriaga?  to give a name a relationship?"
He knows she deserves answers which he can't give her, he calmly tells her" i don't want to talk about this again" La gets upset and leaves. His thoughts revert back to KKG, she lefter early but all he heard was her name everywhere.  "Khushi Kumaari Gupta, yeh sab tumhari galati hai"(this is all your fault)

The pressures of marriage suddenly from his girlfriend who till now was a good fit for him because "na usse shaadi mein interest hai na mujhe" (she's not interested in marriage and neither am i) as he told his di before La moved in. In addition, Khushi Kumaari Gupta pushing him into chaos every aspect of his life...no wonder he wakes up with a headache...

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️ the inner struggle! Sobti is BRILLIANT! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜³
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sohara

heavenly Arshi,my life is miserable without them

episode-80
One of my favorite episode. Arnav and Khushi's vortex of emotion for each other exhilarated one step ahead.

Khushi tricked him and left, ASR was quivering in anger.He needed to desolate himself to cool down. But he was still in Khushi's trance. Right then he couldn't think anything else but to venge her.When La came to say bye, he thought it was Khushi. La got a shock to hear Khushi's name. La is too simple that's why she didn't suspect anything. Arnav came back from his trance, when he realized it's La, not Khushi. La left for office by ASR's car.On the way Khushi found ASR's car leaving, so she got jovial, Lad Governor left, so she can freely work now." But no avail, LG was right there to receive her. She avoided him and tried to flee, gave him the excuse to meet mami upstairs.

Khushi opened the poolside door, to go out. But immediately ASR's strong hand closed the door from behind. She tried to get out from the main door,ASR rushed and closed the door too.She tried the poolside door again. This time he put his hand on her both side on the glass and caged her,"you crossed your limit KKG"Khushi squirmed to go. But ASR was adamant,"you can't leave without hearing me, you can scream, but no one is at home to hear you. I'm tolerating you becoz of di, otherwise." he didn't complete. I think he intentionally didn't say what he would do. Coz he himself was confused with his conflicting feelings for her. He resumed,"You are brought here to train La and do your job accordingly. Don't try to teach her your middle class mentality.How dare you change her perception about marriage?." Khushi emulated him,"the concept of marriage didn't made by me. It's a sacrosanct thing, which is blessed by God." She was valiant," two people vow to live for the whole life and life here after. they wish to be there for each other during their grief . They willingly sacrifice for each other. That's how a true bonding fulfilled."she was prying to his sanctuary,"a man like you will never understand this, coz you are selfish, when your needs fulfilled you will free from from responsibility,from any promise or any bonding. In my opinion you are a loose character guy."She moved to leave. But ASR caught her hand from behind and pulled her towards him. She collided on his chest, ASR got frenzy"I didn't finish yet. Let me show you what a loose character is!" Khushi was tremulous in fear, "I didn't mean so".ASR was getting weak. No matter what he can't bear tears in her eyes.Vortex of emotion engulfing them. Their intense gaze was burning them. He was smouldering her with passion and anger at the same time. He extricated her. And La entered there right then. Good lord La didn't see them in entangled position, but she certainly was surprised to see them in a closed room.  She didn't suspect anything. Coz ASR looked frantic and Khushi looked upset with teary eyes. ASR left them alone. La thought ASR scolded her. she tried to console Khushi. Khushi was disoriented. So she told La that she will be back. she needed some isolation to comfort herself.

Khushi was terribly upset at ASR's sardonic behavior. She found the bruise on her wrist, what ASR gave him. the scorching pain in her heart was greater than the bruise in her hand. ASR's compunction also was tormenting him. he was in contrition to hurt her again.

Sashiji was keenly watching Shyam's moves. He got suspicious with his dubious answers. Shyam also realised that he was suspecting him. so he was trying to be extra cordial, what sure made Sashiji more doubtful. But Nave Buaji didn't recognize this sly fellow. She again praised him as an eligible groom. Shyam was eavesdropping their convo and muttered himself that she will soon marry Khushi. Shyam's shatir dimaag was scheming something big this time.

Khushi was teaching La how to change a bulb. She was still forlorn, lost in self. while showing La, how to change the bulb, La found the bruise mark on her hand she asked her again, if she is alright! The power got out while they were changing the bulb. Khushi thought the fuse got disconnected. Along La she went to fix the fuse. Nani, mami and Anjali were talking in the living room. Mami got scared at the power outage. As long as she started the ghost story, Khushi appeared with a candle. Mami got frightened now. Khushi told them how the fuse gone and she wanted to teach La how to fix a fuse. Mami as usual taunted Khushi but sweet nani is always ready for her rescue. She scolded mami. Nani is just a  perfect MIL for a mean DIL like mami.πŸ˜†  Mr. sexy Akroo came to ask Anjali why the power was not there. When he heard that power was gone becoz of Khushi, he started his vexation,"Khushi always creates a problem."

ASR came to lacerate Khushi again,"is anything left to spoil or brain wash La?" La resented,"it's my fault. She was teaching me how to change a bulb." She told Khushi to get down from the stool and wished to do the job. Khushi got down. but the candle blew out. She  lit the candle again. ASR was about to leave but halted when he saw her beautiful luminous face glowing in the candle light. He was yearning to ebb in her mesmerizing beauty. Khushi was also watching him starring at her. She didn't notice that the candle tilted. When the hot wax was about to fall on her hand ASR ran to her to hold the candle straight. By this time La fell from the stool. ASR didn't notice La was falling, coz he was completely lost in Khushi. La got upset ,"why didn't you help me, when you were there." pause: How would you help you yaar, when Khushi is around he doesn't see anyone else. ASR helped La and they walked away .Khushi looked hurt seeing them together. ASR starred back at her, as if he was begging apology that he was with La, but not with her.πŸ˜”

ASR got La in the living room where Anjali was arranging the materials for pooja.He remembered that the next day was their parent's death anniversary. Anjali saw her bro's anxiety. ASR was in turbulence. the incident what happened 14 years back was reverberating in his mind. He has been leading a wretched life since then.That night still haunts both of the siblings. Anjali came to console her bro. He broke down to see his sis. ASR intended to speak something, but his sis knew how to pacify her bro's turmoil,"don't say anything."he tried to distract her, but Anjali really wanted to soothe him,"I know you miss them." He assured her that he is fine. he knew very well how to hide his anguish from the world. But he remembered that he has to bring the pandit from the mandir for the pooja. He doesn't do religious customs, but he is very much aware of his responsibilities.

Garimaji and Sashiji is doubtful about Shyam. Sashiji tried to connect Shyam's activity and got suspicious. He wanted to scrutinize him more.He loves Khushi immensely. So he can't risk her life.

I wanted to post this VM when The veil landed on Khushi by ASR. But I missed it.
here is the VM
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9UuPxMhZrw[/YOUTUBE]

thanks, sohara, lovely visual and take. how terribly attracted he is to her and she too is sensing strange stirrings in herself. love your description of the candle light scene.

you know the more i see asr and read how we all interpret him, the more i feel he is a true liberal. a lot of liberal people, especially those who are not observant of religious rituals, feel that the only way to be sensible as well as contemporary is to be exactly like them. not very liberal, that attitude, na? asr on the other hand is the kind of liberal thinker i hope to be. open, individualistic, own way of interpreting spirituality, etc., but at the same time respectful of others ways and will not make fun or refuse to oblige if his help is needed, will aid them in whatever way he can. above all, not judge them. lovely. i wish, people learn to respect his ways too, instead of trying to change him.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago