Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 78

Chunari

Picture credit: supriya.arshi

Ye kya hogaya, baat ye kaisi hogayi
Chunari unki haathon se, humpar gir gayi
Kya matlab hai iska, kaise hum jaane
Kya hoga asar, humein koyi bataade

Uthe hain sawaal kayee humari aankhon mein
Maanga hai jawaab unke bhi aankhon ne
Dabey armaanon ko miley pankh aaj
Kahin khul na jaaye dilon ke ye raaz

Lagta hai dar kuch chahney ke liye
Ek tamanna thi bas palbhar ke liye

Translation:

What has this happened, how did this happen
From his hands, the chunari fell on me
What is the meaning of this, how will I know?
What will be the effect of this, somebody tell me

Many questions arise in my eyes
Even his eyes are asking for answers
The suppressed desires got wings today
The secrets of the hearts may not be disclosed

Afraid to hope for something
It was a wish, that lasted just a moment

Durga, just lovely! i don't know how you do this, so many amazing writings in a short time period! bolded and underlined my fav😊

"manga hai jawaab unke bhi aakhon ne"-  wah!!
"dabe armaan ko mile hai pankh aaj" - wah wah wah!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈOK AMI I MADE IT AND SERIOUSLY YOU CAN SEE HOW MUCH I LOVED IT AS I ADORE THESE EPIS EVEN I AM DONE BUT STILL NOT DONE.OK AM I THE ONLY ONE NOT LAZY AND NOT DOING RAMANCHEEπŸ˜†JUST KIDDING I KNOW REAL LIFE TAKES A WHOLE TOLL.
MY COMMENTS ARE EVERYWHERE AS I DID NOT USE ANY COLOR BECAUSE SOME HOW WHEN I AM CLICKING COLOR PALETTE ITS NOT COMING SO CAN'T HELP IT BUT TAKE ALL AS PURPLEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank so much Arshi! ton of  πŸ€— to you also for getting through this one! I'm glad it was enjoyable though. hope the color pallet starts working soon, IF has been acting funny, last few days. i'm imagining all the purple and it looks gorgeous on my extra long post-novel. Haha, hats off to you, you manage to keep up with it  all pretty nicely.real life and blast life, i really don't want to ramanchee, these epis are too good, hoping the weekend helps me out with that. i just got yelled at by hubby for not sleeping on time...just never enough time in the day.

Anyway, thank you thank you for all the comments! and dil se thank you for taking the time and reading this one:)
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

I'm not sure if we ever discussed about wishing for an Arshi pregnancy track!  Since Samin mentioned earlier here "If I was your mother in law I would have asked are you guys by any chance pregnant and get happy . Then I would think I really wish we had a pregnancy track of either PAYASH or ARSHI.", I'm so dying to share this edit with you!  yahoo.gif I was waiting for the right opportunity!  This is as good as it gets since we don't have our show anymore!  clap2.gif  Thank goodness, Cecilia created this beautiful piece!  I so love this!!  wub.png  This could be a banner for an Arshi FF!!

awww, Katlyn,  this is way too sweet, you need to get the cecilia to come on this thread so we can all thank her for her brilliance! so Aarav was really not my idea of Arshi's kid...i think adoption is awsome, but at that point logic had been sucked out of our beloved show...anyway thank God for our imaginations..and for FF.

tfs Katelyn!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@ BarunDiwani

loved your analysis on 74-77
You pondered all the important parts of the episodes.
Some of the lines are so amazing!
read my lines in red

Friction, ignition, explosion,  its a pattern now...things always must get elevated to the next level with these two, but in all of this blurr, its the fire, the passion between them that blaze highest and loudest...Asr's yearning for her and her sense of belonging to him always seems to come through in the midst of all this nafrat (hate).
beautifully written.πŸ‘

Its as if Anjali is invisible as these two let out some more of their frustrations, their outlet for their fire and passion. Anjali informs them both she broke it, the misunderstanding strikes Arnav hard but pride gets in the way, stopping Anjali from apologizing  and calling her a servant.
Both of them were no less. Khushi was valiant against him. And that's instigates him more.

certain hot sexy angel makes his way down to earth (ok ok stairs)...looking heavenly divine in sky blue, he pops in the lush garden setting, with green vines wrapped all around.
Can't agree more.

rnav covers for Khushi in front of Anjali just the way Khushi covered for Arnav in front of nani and mami earlier after their big fight...It's like their deepest secrets and desires will spill out if they tell others about their hate affair, it's much too special.
They always do this. Always hide their guilts from the world.

*notice: no name calling but "unhe" a very wifey term. 
Aww so sweet. Never thought like that. I love Indian culture.

How very romantic, a suave man from the fashion world of high heels and expensive taste, now only has eyes for these things.
Khushi was different and unique.Those high heels fake women don't attract him.He was simply blew by Khushi's innocent natural beauty.

where Arnav is fearless, and Khushi helpless, that day he'll feel no need to ask such a silly question.  Dhadkan tez just by thinking of such thoughts...Eventually the dupatta grabbing is used to say "sorries " "don't go" and the ultimate one at their wedding "you belong only to me, i'm tied to you"..
beautiful thought and observation

She walks away, but pulls that invisible dori attached to him with her, when she looks back, his eyes, blatenly on her making a clear statement, giving her a sense of comfort. Arnav overwhelmed by this feeling, he thanks La but his eyes revert back to her only.
When Khushi is near he just can't see others. He actually was so moved by Khushi's broad outlook. and perception.

A clear sign, she has Arnav's key, a sense of him belonging to her...  unknown forces are doing all they can to bring Arnav and Khushi together, no amount of poison can change this "meant to be"... Laxmi, is used today to keep the good  plan on track and to flop the evil plan badly. 
Good point.the mannat ki chabi protected Khushi and their relationship too.

Perfect setup for a accidental run-in then a splendid "rabba ve" moment...thefirst of many earings caught in his shirt moments. Khushi's 16-shringaar (all 16 essentials that complete and Indian bride) all love and adore this guy!
As soon as they  bump into eachother , his hand automatically reaches for  her shoulder, that's usually how he shows his concern for his Di. After hearing what his Di said, he was itching to do this to Khushi. 
He was dying to console her after hearing the humiliation.

The look on his face like he's holding the most precious thing in the world..."hey hey"...she feeling like she could stay there, close to his heart forever. She notices his hand on her shoulder...he hezitately moves it. She tries to move away but the earing refused to let him go."ek minute, mein nikaal deta hu (1 min, i'll take it out)" but both of them desperately wishing he didn't have to. 
it was such a beautiful scene! their yearning for each other was so visible in their eyes.
Barun and Sanaya were brilliant in the scene.

He brings to his lips what his eyes have been asking this whole "rabba ve" moment the softest, caring and a tender tone "Tum teek ho?"

Imo, this day had a purpose,  to show them that even their biggest fights and all the pain they cause each other only fuel their hidden desires ans passions. How they both showed concern for each other and how quickly all the hurt disappeared.  These undeniable feelings they both are now familiar with ,and the effect they have on each other, the awareness is there now more than ever.
Their loves are overpowering their hates.

How could i resist this??? β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
I know it's not possible to resist. he is irresistible.

Sohara, many thank and many many πŸ€— for the above. i really appreciate it :) enjoyed all of your commnents

Both of them were no less. Khushi was valiant against him. And that's instigates him more.

thanks for saying the above, i totally agree with you, it seems there is always some instigation on her part before he completely loses it. for ex before he throws her out of the suv jamnastami night, she bought up his parents and when he went back to get her, she wanted him to apologize. and in 80 before he pins her down in his room, she had hung up on him and not to mention that faintya act...I'm not saying Khushi is wrong, in fact i'm glad she refused to get back in the car that time but ASR is angry by nature and seems she know just how to get to him intentionally of unintentionally. like you said, both were no less.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
@Sohara and @ARshi
Thank for sharing the respective articles, perfect ending to my night!

Goon night blasters!πŸ₯±
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

all ipk dvd's? no. unfair. what about me what about me.

good you're here. 😳

i just saw your note on asr, character dheela, and having sex with la. agree with you that he had the deepest and most committed regard for his fam. would never do anything to hurt his sis's feelings and even if away from home, do those little things that made her happy, though he didn't believe in them.

and also, his relationship with la was touched by that sense of commitment, only that because he didn't believe in marriage, he was comfortable in a long term relationship without that formal label being given to it.

but while he certainly wasn't the sort to sleep around, my feeling, he did have sex with women with whom he had a long relationship. we only know of la, so i'll stick to her. personally, i do not think that if you have sex before marriage it means you are character dheela. it's the how why what of it that makes the difference. never bothered me to think that he and la were physically intimate. in fact, when she explains to khushi what live in means, the "bina shaadi ke sab kuch karte hain" leads to a samosa attack if you remember πŸ˜†. and it is precisely that which makes khushi catapult into project shaadi, because this indicates to her that a woman is being disrespected as there's no name being given to this rishta.

it actually offends khushi's own sense of morality, which she then decides has to be passed on to la by whatever means (so when talk of rukmani radha, etc., fails to make the cut, she paints the picture of old age, gray hair, and... la fills in the blanks, promptly converts) and somehow made acceptable to asr. a certain "manmani" in that, wouldn't you say? but she is sweet and 18 and full of goodness and love and the best of wishes for all, so i won't go after her for that. however it still is interference in other people's life and making them do what you believe is right.

in the matter of shaadi and character dheela, asr is not in the wrong. but uff that anger of his. especially around her. always crosses the line. always hurts her and that never fails to hurt him. so on a day that he is already awfully vulnerable, things go out of hand, and he's even more fragile.

no one is perfect, and thank g khushi and asr are not. which is why i still
return and watch them. sometimes i am all khushi, most times all asr. and their flaws almost relieve me. beautiful characters.

wish they'd gone deeper into the layers of khushi instead of flattening her suddenly and making her bahuria (the person no one wants to be but television insists we become).

do you think, when he hauled her so close to him and held her in all that anger and passion flying around, she felt something? was there just a little bit of arousal in her? did that confuse her too?

Well said Indi
I also think he had physical relationship with la...in fact i would be surprised and confused if he did not! I mean he clearly does not believe in Love or marriage...then what else does having a girl friend mean? Why else would you Live in with someone? Yes, he was committed to La in his mind (not heart :P) and he wanted to live with her...(that this decision was impulsive and triggered that day after argument with Nani does not mean he was not committed to La). Just my thoughts!

I also understand that there must have been pressure from channel (well...the kind of soaps that are on SP these days make me wonder...NAYI SOCH??? Really?) therefore, they intentionally kept the audience confused about arnav's virginity. Later also they tried to push the same thing in that Horrible 'SHIT'-ALL track (sorry!!! but that is the worst track of IPK...infact i think even that silly bubbly kiddo track was better than Sheetal!)

I personally could never understand what the fuss was all about...whats with this need to always prove that he could not have had sex just because he did not know the meaning of Love back then. And if i may just say so, a virgin ASR falling in love with Khushi makes it absolutely "uninteresting" for me ;-) ;-) :D :D if you know what i mean!!!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh, I asked for chehel pehel, this is a flood. And I'm loving it. Keep them coming, keep the pages running.

@All - I thank each and every one of you for loving my poems. I treasure each comment of yours.

@Katelyn - Thank you for that preggy Khushi picture edit. Loved it. Hope everybody at home is feeling better.

@Chalhov - Wow, you've all the episodes! I think next time I come to HYD, I should pay u a visit and get a copy of all those.

@Sohara - Thanks for the interview link, the more I read Barun's interviews, the more I feel like blessing him for more and more happiness in his life. He is truly a wonderful person.

@Arshi - Thanks for the link reg 22yards, Mohan Joshi and Naseeruddin Shah, this movie is getting better and better

I am going to be little busy this weekend, don't know if I will be able to log in and comment or not. But, I will definitely try to peep in on my phone. Wishing everyone a happy weekend. 
DurgaS thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 80

Parody on 'Character Dheela' song from the movie 'Ready'

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Khushi:
Apne gusse se har kisiko daraake rakha hai
Lavanyaji ki marzi ka bhi na khayaal rakha hai
Shaadi karni nahin hai, phir bhi unko ghar mein rakha hai
Aapka to poora character dheela hai
Aapka to poora character dheela hai

Arnav:
Shaadi karoon ya na karoon, tumhe nahin lena dena hai
Ye zindagi hai meri apni, apni marzi se jeena hai
Ladkiyaan rehti hain ird-gird, kisiko bhi na cheda hai
Phir bhi kehti ho mera character dheela hai
Phir bhi kehti ho mera character dheela hai

Translation:

Khushi:
You have kept everyone scared with your anger
You did not even bother about Lavanya's opinion
You don't want to marry, but still you've kept her in the house
Your whole character is loose
Your whole character is loose

Arnav:
I get married or not, you don't have anything to do with it
This life is mine and I will live as I wish
Girls are always around me but I never flirted with anyone
But still you say that my character is loose
But still you say that my character is loose

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
@ Horizon

Welcome to the thread. Glad to see you regularly here. 😊 Liked your Chandamama story about Sage Narad and Lord Vishnu. Reminded me of my childhood days when we used to get Chandamama regularly.

@All

Would like to convey my thoughts on the extent of Arnav's relationship with La. Indi and all others who think that his relationship with La was physical, I will not disagree with you and the reasons that u point out. But, still I would like to be with the section of people who feel otherwise.

Honestly, I never thought about this aspect of Arnav's life till the debate came out during the Sheetal track. By that time, Arshi had gone thru a lot, and at that point wondering about ASR's virginity for the first time was a bit uncomfortable for my conservative heart. They should have been clear about it early on, so that people like me would have been prepared. But, nevertheless, I went thru all the points of everyone and concluded that though ASR's character was meant to be dark, they never really showed him sleeping around not even with La and gradually by the time the Sheetal track came about they concluded that there never was anyone before Khushi. Till then, somehow, the makers always kept the viewers guessing about this. As I'm watching the episodes again, I feel the makers were managing to keep both parties happy. So, I decided to choose one, that is, as far as La is concerned, he did not have a physical relationship. My reasons:
  • First of all, this is a fiction. And, we are treating this as a fairy tale love story of our times. So, if we can believe the dhak dhaks, sensing each other and reading each other's mind, what's the harm in keeping ASR safe for Khushi. πŸ˜† 
  •  The idea of live-in was thrusted upon ASR, the reasons for why he went ahead with it, we know. He was actually happy with the situation before that with La as a so called girlfriend, so that no one bothers him about it. We didn't even hear about ASR spending the nights at La's place too.  
  • It was always La trying to kiss him, hug him. We've never seen ASR leaning towards La for the same or holding her by her waist or anything of that sort. If they were physical, irrespective of love involved or not, there would be such mannerisms towards La indicating that they are close on a physical level. But, he hardly did any of those.
  • I won't say ASR was against intimacy, he never was. But, I would like to believe, that the few times he may have tried to, DM interrupted and prevented him from completing the act. (πŸ˜†, I know, crazy me and you all are laughing. 🀣.) But, what's wrong in assuming something which appeases my heart. πŸ˜ƒ 

After all, as I said, this is just a fiction. The makers omitted showing a lot of things. The rest was left for our assumptions. So, I would like to assume this as it pleases me. πŸ˜ƒ .

Still lot of things to point out, but will do so later, when time permits.

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago