Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@ArshiHamesha

"Naniji's concerns for Lakhmiji is obvious as she is a mother and its quiet natural and especially in La'a case.It wasn't that difficult for her to find out the truth."ein Bakari Humari Lakhmi nahin hai" Indeed Nani Your Lakhmi is only Khushi not La and no one can take place of her in RM.πŸ‘πŸΌ" - i could totally understand wat Nani went thro...even i hav a pet dog...m so attached to him..nd well said on the underlined part!

"
La got a real and true friend in her life first time who does not care about the class and the brand names of her so  how can she refuse to Khushi.Both of them shook hands today for the eternal friendship which will completely change La towards Khushi and she will cross all the limits in this friendship and sacrifice her love to Khushi as it wasn't hers.That takes guts to do it and she has my respect for that.😊" - yep...u said it...the change brought about from La to Lavanya is beautifully shown...her nd Khushi's friendship has taught me one thing...tht even in the shortest span of time...one can become your true friend...😊

"
Arnav is watching and observing Khushi's moves and her innocent and selfless nature towards everyone and how it changes people like La.When she turns around her smile which he was adoring changes into sadness while seeing  him feeling that burn" - yeah even i saw the way he was adoring her innocence nd smile its so cute πŸ˜Š

"
There is a mild smile and inner relief on his face while seeing her feeling his pain as she is his and truly his Khushi who can feel what he feels.The oneness is there but the acceptance is far from here." - Beautifully said Arshi πŸ‘

"the discomfort and uneasiness is written all over Khushi's face and did not go unnoticed by  Arnav and she confirmed it when she sopped and turned to see one more time her Arnavji in La's proximity." - i liked the fact tht he noticed her uneasiness πŸ˜‰

"
He watched each and every move of her like a hawk as he is waiting for that.In these moments they shared million emotions , asked questions and answered those without uttering one word." - u make tht scene sound all the more cute β€οΈ nd adorable with your words πŸ‘ Yes as they sai Jise jee jaan se chahtehe jab use akhon ke samne paate hain to akhen n=bolte hain zuban nehi.

"
I love how La defends Khushi this time.True friends as Khushi was so happy to see her on her side unlike Mamiji" - this mamiji has gone mad...wat the hell has she got against KKhushi...shldn she be happy tht if Arnav decided to get married...then nxt it'll be akash's turn...why is she soo mean!!!!

"
She takes out everything  and and stops at one thing which stops her heartbeat while stopping others at her hault.Mamiji's happiness goes to the drain when she takes out the precious key,a part of Arnav in her hand and she feels it  so badly today like her "sansain ruk jayengi"  This was the part that stood out and struck me too. Everyone was looking at her with doubt. Everyone really thought that a precious thing was in her bag. She had the look of a guilty person. However what came out was the, "Mannat ki Chabi". She took the key out as if she was guilty of taking something  that was very precious to her but belonged to someone else. That key always signified the moment Khushi developed a feeling for Arnav. And yes I was also holding my breath each time for this even when I knew it was Mannat ki chabi.

Everyone got embarrassed by putting her through all of this especially Anjali." - 
this Anjali is one dumb fool...even lavanya supported khushi...this blindfolded person still doubted her...nd then she feel guilty
but the way she felt whn she touched the key...😊 yeah truly it was a sansain ruk jayegi moment!!

"
Missing necklace is found not other than Lakhmiji's neck and yes RM found its Gem is no other than Khushi ." - well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
Khushi wants mun ka meet with chunari on her head but giving that advice to La is going to make her close to her own "mun Ka Meet"'Thnx DM." - tht is somethin which was ought to happen πŸ˜Š

"

Hilarious Pondering point: Even Lakhmiji is with Naniji in this pic so they both together went "purloke"

- i loved this part...it reminded me of Hum Paanch (tv show) days πŸ˜ƒ

- i am really annoyed with tht family behaviour...think abt it...its a crazy place!!!

"
Both of them lost for a while in each others while he was engulfing her touch ,her essence, her embrace  ,she was listening her name in his heartbeat, his misty essence, his brushing tactility while cuddling in his arms.She realizes his close proximity first as usually and he feels her discomfort.He let her go but her Jhumka does not want to let him go just like her Dupatta which again goes wild today yearning his touch his essence , his cuddle."-i loved the way u hav mention the cuddle part...its so true nd cute...its their first cuddle 😳 loved the underlined parts ❀️

"
.Their exchange of astonishing and amusing glances over here threw million questions in both heads.She leaves today with different version of that guy who is the reason of unsaid and unknown emotions in her but something is telling her"iss ko eik mouka to do" which will grip her heart later but starting right here.Just like her he had different version of Khushi today who apologized with her true honesty and innocence." -aww he is not all tht bad afterall πŸ˜³ very well explained their turmoilπŸ‘...true...they saw a different version of eachother πŸ˜‰

"
Khushi's earings always want cuddly hug of Arnav. Ahem ahem yes look here Khabi Ghuse mein aur khabi pyar mein"

- i love the last one (KC romance is always my fav)...it shld hav been the perfect start to their new journey...nd a fairytale ending to us viewers!!!!

Yeah we r truly Bonding πŸ€—

Nice work Arhsi and Supriya. Loved that. My writing in green.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 77

it was a fun scene...so had do a edit πŸ˜†

Double-click to enlarge nd view...cuz i think the text isn seen!!!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

My dear friends thank you so much for this. Moms service in New York was beautiful and ArshiHamesha and Sigrid came which filled my heart so. My mom was a beautiful soul who taught me everything about unconditional love. So very grateful. Now I am on the road traveling back to Florida to finish our service on Thursday and then moms final resting place on Friday with my father. I miss you all and can't wait to write again. I will do this in honor and memory of my parents. I don't even know what episode I missed but I promise I will catch up! B love you all my sisters! Xo. With a deep and gracious heart, thank you. Love Cyn

Cynthia, I'm glad your dear mother's service went well. ArshiHamesha told us how everybody had such wonderful things to say for your mother. You have a beautiful heart Cynthia, it shows in your writings. And I'm sure your heart is a reflection of your mother's. 😊 Do fulfull your duties towards your parents and also convey our respects to them. We are here, waiting for you to come back  with your delicacies. And, don't worry about catching up, some of us here are already having heavy backlogs. 😊 Here's a hug from all of us. πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 73

and the games continue. after the mishri manoeuvre of episode 72, today it's the double jeopardy of joooice (aka juice) and jalebi bai (currently the number one ringtone chosen by delhi tycoons).

when the man couldn't get to his office thanks to an suv engine that wouldn't start, and a young woman who couldn't stop grinning, he decided to have his important business meeting at home.

home? but that is where the hate is. aha.

when planning offence, keep eyes and ears sharp. opportunity lurks in hidden corners. no one needs to teach miss kkg that. her brain whizzed around looking for a plan, and in the laad g's room when she noticed his phone lying on the bed and remembered he had dared to throw her out of the car, the "hume gaadi se utara" gussa got going (yes, the dear girl has her share of the angry monsters, he hasn't cornered the market, despite best efforts it would appear, tsk tsk asr). in seconds, the plan was actioned.

the results of course had all rofling. poor man. even i, his devoted elderly fan was giggling and imagining the embarrassment of a haughty looking tycoon who moments before was looking coolly at someone whose phone rang during the meeting, imparting advice in business like tone. then... dhing chak dhing chak ho jalebi bai, ho jalebi bai.

that post this, erm interruption, they took his "after that, we're in business," seriously must be having something to do with this man's hotness, looks like we are not the only ones smitten with our thin and edgy tycoonwa.

but, oh to live that down. he was furious. he stormed to the living area. grimly asked, who called him. nani was quick to point out, ms kassyap might have many answers since she has been noticed around his room deep in the night. demand as he might, he doesn't get any real answers. and then, of all people di asks him to take it easy. everyone is having such a laugh, can't blame them. one doesn't get a chance to laugh their heads off at the seriously angry young man they live with, so too much of an opportunity to miss i guess.

mamiji's "yeh chitrahaar kahaan se start hui gawa," referring to the hindi film song based television programme of the seventies and eighties, was a scream.

but my ultimate vote went to the clipped, "it's not funny" from our dear asr. sometimes all you need is to hear the voice to faint.

to give us a break from 🀣, director and sanaka deviced a sweet little meeting between akashji and payalji. and suddenly, no rancour, no gussa, no grinding teeth and flaming passion, and hurling insults. instead it's all sweetness and er, hum, woh, ji?, ji! lau. good to know that falling in love will not always necessitate battle and scar.

and on we move to squelch squelch squelch. busy man on the phone, completely misses the wet stuff flooding his shoes, and it's only when he sees his whole family staring that he realises something was amiss. jai prakash, the victorious one throws light on the substance in question.

it's juice.

"mango juice," knows the wise one. but what he has no idea of is how much all at home will enjoy his discomfort. awful reminders of childhood habit from di (how could you), giggles and saucy ones from mami, "joota itna angriyake pehne ki joota ka jooce hi nikal gaya," wore teh shoe so angrily that it took out it's juice. really. la was laughing, and that irritating khushi couldn't control her smirk. how dare she, smirking is his domain, his territory. then finally, et tu nani. really this was too much.

"very funny," on a huff and he stalks off.

wonderful comic acting as always from sanaya, but today the whole gang was rather good, including the straight faced jai prakash. and the completely loopy in love akash, with able support from a gentle breezy payal.

on the heightened note of "strange" that the week commanded, there was la taking charge of lakshmi to show nani her goatwa love, on advise from her consiligeri mami 9anyone remember consigliegre from godfather, hmmm a fab tom hagen, mano raizada giving him tough competition). so started the la la land chapter within the khushi-believe-it-or-not game arcade.

there was also the rather cute tete a tete between khushi and la on the hot topic of shaadi. everything doesn't stop at shaadi as la says, but starts there. have to say, loved thsi chat between two girls from different world's, each convinced in her way about her pov. of course, poor la will not be allowed by the determined miss sanaka to hold on to her views for long, tricks that hit home will be used to make the canny la rethink strategy. but this scene had a sassy girl thing to it i liked.

akash walked in confused and and sillified in pyaar, but sauntering into bhai's room reported that the mechanic had found mishri in the tank. there stood bhai, mishri in hand, looking at his wet shoes and the mango juice on the table, wondering how said juice got into shoe, when this info sparked his dimaag ki batti into full action. he remembered sighting madam here there everywhere and a certain expression on her face. then her voice, gleefully informing mami that it's "mango juice, mami, aap lenge," as he walked away from the mirth at his expense table.

the dots connect.

the man was ignited. "khushi kumari gupta..." through clenched teeth, (i died), no one else could have thought of such small minded things, wait till i catch you, this time i won't let you forget your aukat lesson. harumppph.

74 skidding at us, all jazzed up with thief of lucknow action. watch out.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samin6

Hi Indi and Durga- I think yes this is the another all meaningful dialogue Tum Theek ho between them. Yes it was second time he said that to Khushi. It was a signature IPK dialogue. The only two people ASR used them was the two most imp people in his life- Khushi and Anjali. Who would have thought that this three words now are going to be associated with IPK. How can we forget their use in all the signature IPK scenes. The best Khushi telling Arnav - Aap Theek hain after introducing him to her parents? The only time when Khushi said no- After he said- Tum theek hoon- was actually in the kidnapping scene. Then comes the sultry Tum theek hoan during Payash wedding after she kissed him, the confusing Tum theek hoon during challenging Khushi, The concerned  tum theek hoon after the kidnapping, then amused tum theek hoon before leaving Khushi in Gupta house, the hilarious  tum theek hoon after we were introduced to Khushi's Mr Bankelal paan wala, the use to tum theek to hoon when getting inquisitive about DNA test report, the humorous concern theek hoon after Basket ball match, the telepathic tum theek hoon when khushi falls during mrs india track and of course during Shyam revealing track.

@Durga, OMG ur abs correct, can't believe i forgot that first tum teek ho!!! i def counts, it was the first time he saw her after guest house incident, he way dying to find out her teekness... 

@Samin, wonderful recollection of all those wonderful scenes that made this line one of the trademarks of IPK. my personal fav Teek ho moment came when he asks Khushi "Kya woh sach mein taare ban jaate hain" and later before leaving Khushi whole heartily ask "aap teek to hai?"...this scene means alot to me, it was my first ever scene i saw of them on YT, and it just moved me. after a few more "love scenes, started with epi 1 and never looked back!!! it was love at first sight😊
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 78

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0E4SO8wV_Y[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Monday, 19 September, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEFHkoVpN_Y

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6xAimoNKZqnqX3RV1C

thanks so much, katelyn, for the daily motion link. 

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofy

<font color="#0000ff">@ All my beautiful strong friends</font>

<font color="#0000ff">I was out for more than two weeks for my on site project assignments and the moment I came here a felt a tug im my heart.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">@ First Cynthia My deeply condolences for your Mother.May God bless her with her blessings and give you strength and courage to move on.My prayers are with you.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">@ArshiHamesha Plz Di give her my hug too .you are really strong Di give her all of our support and love.We all are here for her.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">@ Katlyn Awww he is so young but as Indi Di said it is so common these days.My both nephews have it .The older one is 12 and he is almost out of it.You just have to be careful these years and he will be come out of it.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">@IndiDi I must say you've seen enough and had enough but look Di you turned out the way your parents always wanted a STRONG person and thats what you are.Love u.</font>

<font color="#0000ff">@samin,Durga,sohara,wiwy,supriya,chalov and all I will come back with all of your writings and collages and songs and colorful views to chat</font>

Goofy thank you so much. I feel your hugs and all the love
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Anyone seen this credit to the uploader in the forum just saw this thought to paste here for all BFTP droolersπŸ˜‰ its from the photoshoot of mediaque I just copied it on this thread

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Chalhov!!!πŸ€— what a start to Monday morning!!!
he is saved on my hd :)

Does anyone know the release date of his movie yet??? didn't he say end of march or April, shouldn't there be promos out already???
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was huge fun episode

dupatta scene was awesome

and la and khushi dance was fun

now arnav will be angry on khushi as usual
Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Ami loved your take drool corner and the creations in between will have to learn it sometime instead of posting big big pictures save upload get link codes and post thats all I do. Loved all the color and underlined one extra and some of my  comments in blue

Thanks so much Chalhov, really loved reading reading your comments! about the creations in b/w, @supriya was kind enough to share a few web sites with me, i'll email to you. it does make things easier :)