Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kya di !!1Originally posted by: vidya.anand
tum dono ke saamne toh main ek choti si pyari si bacchi hoom!
title...table love queen! na na...kuch aur hot title dho 😉
Arre SR queen main kahna se ho gayi ...woh toh Vidzi hai..Originally posted by: haruhi26
@ Sia it was a nice table wala SR actually😆
@Vidya, SR Queen kaise hoga😉
Originally posted by: sips_crazy
Arre SR queen main kahna se ho gayi ...woh toh Vidzi hai..
Abhi kitne saari SR dene hai inhone humko😉😆Me Shy & chotu baby😳@Tina- Table Wala test SR tha na.. 😉😆😆
Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll
Hey People, I see page 150, just in time. I am getting ready for work now, but will start the next thread. We might have to skip few things things this time around since my behna #2 is not online at the moment.
I shall be back if few minutes.😉
I tell u this thread is doing things to me 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: haruhi26
Sia, let Vidya decide what title we should give you😆and you and shy and chotu baby, then who wrote that OS🤣🤣🤣First time in my life i heard test SR🤣
Originally posted by: sips_crazy
I tell u this thread is doing things to me 🤣🤣🤣
Hi.. so rest of the story parts will be updated here.. Thank you
1.5k