Originally posted by: iqbalslover
hahaha i know it would suck but that happens in reeality na
mostly police is corruptis there any rumour of this showing endin?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: iqbalslover
hahaha i know it would suck but that happens in reeality na
mostly police is corruptis there any rumour of this showing endin?
oh i agree nowadays u cant turst indian channels they close any show which isnt good in TRP chart😕
I know But I prefer the other reality, the reality in which teams like ETF and cops like Arjun and Rathod beat the living crap out of criminals and are true to their uniform! 😃No, there is no rumour at all...but I'm just really paranoid...Indian tv shows ka aaj kal koi bharosa nahin...a small discrepancy occurs and a show is easily shut down That's why I want this show to increase their pace a little..I want them to start exploring the back stories of each character before it's too late!