Can someone pls clarify the rules.
Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i donno...but whos voice is big boss? is it arshad 😕
Someone said it was Sandeep Sikand's voice. Think he's the creative director of Sony. Not sure though but I dont think its Arshad's voice.
Someone said it was Sandeep Sikand's voice. Think he's the creative director of Sony. Not sure though but I dont think its Arshad's voice.
Someone said it was Sandeep Sikand's voice. Think he's the creative director of Sony. Not sure though but I dont think its Arshad's voice.
oh no....sandip sikand's voice is the one who does the commentary thingy....like talks to teh viewers that this happened....this is going on etc etc
itz different from the big boss' voice....
i duno whoes voice is big boss' voice...does not sound like arshad's for sure...
Selina here is the article which says Arshad is Big Boss - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=454322&K W
I know the voice is not Arshad's voice...it's someone elses. Maybe the voice is NOT SUPPOSE to be Arshad's voice..maybe it's just the narrator, no?