khusi cl arnav Asr
strange
Barkah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update
Love it
Qwertyui thumbnail
Really good plzz update pm me and enjoy ur vacation :)
gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsum update.
wen i read akash wid payal i thought only 1 thing, no payash.
dis sheetal is sum wat grey character i thought khushi n sheetal ll ve a vry gud relation but it did happen
aquagal thumbnail
Interesting.. love this possessive ASR..
aww.. pulled her in public😳😳 i love that
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it. loved possesive arnav .but shertal is damn irritating.tnx for the pm
joe_arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting update. Loved arshi scene.. I hate sheetal.. So khushi has a enemy in the house already.. Precap was interesting. Arnav must have been there while sheetal spoke like dat. Khushi is hurt and now i want arnav to console her.. Waiting for the next update. More arshi scenes plzzz. Thanks for the PM. Cont soon.
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
loved it...
thanx 4 d pm...😊
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: harhem

</div>
Kuttu- if u hadn't asked me yesterday I wouldn't have updated this.. this one is for you... 😉

I know how ur GM works. I thought of you when I wrote that sentence. see .. only you can think like this..

I would have added Dhruv but no... Payal is meant special for someone..

Sheetal is little bad so didn't want shraddha to intrude here...

<div>

Awww. ☺️ <3<3
didi. 😳 I would have been happy if you had remembered me for something more sense full than my GM. 🤣
but,atleast you remembered! ha ha.

Hmmm,thanks to show pity on me,I still remember how much shocked i was THAT day to see the surprise of this 'Dhruv' thing on DMR. 🤪
from now on I won't tell you n Her anything which i have to hide my face for. 😆. but i don't regret too.
ha ha. Good Old days!

anyway,am so happy k you updated so soon. 🤗

waiting and waiting didi. ☺️Edited by kuts - 11 years ago
verisimilitude thumbnail
Precap as already posted in the update  Reposting here..

PRECAP

Sheetal : Khushi.. I know how to look after my daughter. You dont need to teach me.

Anjum : Sheetal.. don't u dare talk like that to her. She is also the daughter in law of the house.

Sheetal : She might be another daughter in law of the house but you forget mama I m your only daughter in law.

Anjum :Stop it Sheetal... Get inside your room now! Be happy that Chotte didnt hear to your words.

Sheetal stared at everyone present there especially Akash who turned his face on the other side and left while Khushi bent her head down and Payal came to console her by supporting her shoulders.

I have received more comments on why Khushi is calling Arnav as ASR and not Arnavji.. First of all look at the title its her "ASR". We have seen her calling him Arnav, Arnavji, Laad Governor and other new names why not she call him ASR for once?

HINTS

1.     Payal has no direct connection with this Akash, but she holds a pivot role in Arshi's life. As requested she will get a prince charming with a nice name.. You can suggest me some names too

2.     The main hint ---- Arnav is not Anjum's and Avinash's son' You will come to know about their close relation later.

3.     Arshi engagement was not known to the public but in her office they call him as her fiance. Yes.. For him she is his wife and more than that but for the outer world they have not been engaged officially though he had informed among their families and they had agreed and had an informal ring exchange. He purposely wanted her colleagues to know that she is his fiance..You can easily guess that

4.     The next major hint ' how did their love start?  Hmm Shall I put it like when did this start ? The answer is approximately "Eight years back".. I don't want to break the interest now.. so ZIP IT.

5.     Unlike my other FFs where ASR is sweet, here its just different.

Edited by harhem - 11 years ago