-Crayon- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

FALLING IN LOVE...

He felt dejected. It was not the first time such things happened to him but he couldn't endure it any more. Things were only getting difficult for him. Why couldn't he just click or clap and put an end to all his problems? Why was everything so difficult? 

He kept walking on the road feeling lonely and defeated. Horns, traffic sounds nothing was audible to him at that point until he raised his eyes and saw that red car coming towards him at a furious pace. He widened his eyes in shock.  He could almost feel the car on his body crushing him to death. He couldn't react, couldn't shout. He stood there numb, frozen looking at the car coming towards him. He closed his eyes clutching the buttons of his shirt. He knew that everything was going to be over in a matter of few seconds. He would die and he could do nothing, not even run(as he is scared) There was a sudden silence within him until it got disturbed with the screeching sound of the car. He waited for a moment, gulped down and slowly opened his eyes. To his surprise, He was not dead. He was very much alive. How did this happen? He again looked at that red car. The person in the driver's seat, her eyes spitting fire. The furiousness in her eyes so intense, that could even burn him alive. He ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath. The girl of that red car got down and went closer to him, her eyes still spitting fire. "You cowards die every minute. And now you are tired of even being a coward that you decided to die with the same old fear?"

Her words, he couldn't understand them. (Poor philosophy skills.) He tried to speak,  "Excuse me...". She didn't let him speak. "I hate people like you. Always looking for a savior" she left the place having said those words. He couldn't come back to normal. Her words kept ringing in his ears. They stabbed him. A lone tear escaped his eyes. He couldn't speak. He just escaped death and the one who saved him indirectly called him a piece of shit. His life changed in a matter of seconds. He couldn't forget her fire-spitting eyes. He stood there still and wiped his tears, the only words he could manage to utter were "She is now the owner of my life." She saved him, so his life was now indirectly hers. He could do anything for her. He wiped his unstoppable tears. He even found his owner of his life but it was nothing like he expected. He stood there still, people shouted at him, but he was oblivious to all that. He stood there and kept imagining the girls eyes until some kind guy pushed him away from the road, near a footpath. 

It had been two weeks since that Un-Godly incident happened that changed his life forever. He dreamt of the that red car girl's fire spitting eyes. He poured water on his hair, ate so many jalebis, played angry birds but couldn't forget the fire-spitting eyes. She came like an angel in his life and spoke the words of a devil. She was different from everybody else. He somehow tried to hide his feelings and continued with his daily routine. His daily routine included things such as hating rich students, going to low budget spots in his city and uploading those pictures on facebook. Aiming to become the next Steve Jobs or Zuckerberg as he always knew that he was born to do something very big and not regular jobs, little did he know that everyone who hated to study thought that. He disliked rich students of his college and occasionally gave lectures on how middle class people like him searched for happiness in little things in life and how the people with money were so materialistic. His favourite dialogue was One couldn't buy him for money, that happened when some random dudes of his college offered him money when they accidentally hit him with their bikes or any such incidents.  He danced with poor kids in rain, fought with the idols of God in temple, He sang songs every morning and woke people up. Old people blessed him, younger ones adored him. He spread smiles wherever he went. He was the android of his whole colony, liked by everybody and easily approachable. The only difference was he wasn't affordable. (Reason being same as the above, His favourite dialogue was One couldn't buy him for money, that happened when some random dudes of his college offered him money when they accidentally hit him with their bikes or any such incidents.) People would often joke that the girl whom he would marry would die of inferiority complex as he had all the qualities of a good bahu, as they saw in television serials. His colony people along with him were most liberal. He grew up watching the serials and how happily a man with so many wives and their children all lived under one building and how the evil plotters were forgiven by the protagonists of huge hearts. He learnt a lot of things from them. How to be broad minded and how to embrace music of life, as he grew up while listening to the various kind of background scores played in the intense, romantic, sad scenes, comedy, war between guy and girl, middle class happy moments, rich ruthless moments ,throwing money on face moments etc..etc...He was the lovely bubbly guy who wore simple Bob-Marley, Rajesh Khanna, Guru Dutt, Che Guera, The Beatles t-shirts to college. A perfect mixture of modern and traditional guy. He was the Apple of everybody's eyes, He was the android.  

It was a sunny day and he was sitting in the canteen when he saw the unbelievable, he saw that red car girl fire spitting eyes angel cum devil was in the canteen drinking chai. He blinked and couldn't believe his eyes. She was dressed in a churidar, her hair left open. Her eyes still spitting fire, her eyes hid so many secrets it seemed. He went near her and smiled.She was so different and mysterious. Brooding, dark. 

"Hey", he smiled. 

She plugged earphones in her ears and increased the volume of the song. It was so loud that Maan could hear the song Fcuking perfect "Excuse me" Maan shouted.

She removed her earphones. "That's song by Pink right? I love Pink. I want that song, could you please Bluetooth me that one?" He smiled again,( he spread smiles everywhere he goes)

She looked at him in anger and gritted her teeth. I hate Pink. Her eyes were red and she deleted the song from her playlist at that very moment and left her table. 

She hated Pink? Maan knew it that minute, she was different from the rest of the girls. She listened to Pink and hated that. How many of them could do that? She wasn't stereotypical at all. He hated stereotypes and that's the reason why he never distinguished between the North Indians and South Indians of his college. Everyone was Indian for him. That needed some courage and this girl was nothing short of a deep mystery. Which turn was his life taking? He closed his eyes, and found the image of that red car girl's eyes. Her deep, mysterious, Fire-spitting, burning with anger eyes. Who was she? Why was she so intriguing? 

Sochiye, agar yeh itni khamosh hai toh iski mohabbat kaisi hogi? 

Woh namkeen, dard bhari, aag ugalti aankhein nahi bhoolunga main,

Jab tak hai jaan

Jab tak hai jaan

Woh teri adhoori baatein

Nahi bhoolunga main,

Jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan.

Woh tera chai peena, 

us ada se gaadi chalana,

Neeche utarna aur Pink delete karna,

Nahi bhulunga main,

jab tak hai jaan,  jab tak hai jaan

Woh teri laal gaadi(that red car) kabhi nahi bhulanga main,

Jab tak hai jaan,  Jab tak hai jaan

He looked at her leaving the canteen.

Palat... palat... palat

She turned back and looked at him with her eyes burning with anger, spitting fire, those mysterious deep eyes. And he smiled, he spread smiles wherever he went. No doubt...He was in love with that red car.

P.S. This is dedicated to you Sheesh, thanks for encouraging me and blessing me. Without you, I would have never written this master piece. You are the inspiration behind this. I love you and I pray to your charan every morning. (I know you love PDA!) 
Yours

Deewani...

Edited by -Crayon- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teri ye OS likhna aur mujhe na bolna
nahi maaf karungi mein
Jab tak hain jaan
Jab tak hain jaan

Teri ye serious wala title se comedy wala story likhne se
mohabbat karungi mein
Jab tak hain jaan
Jab tak hain jaan

Teri ye story meri hubby ko dedicate karnse se
nafrat karungi mein
Jab tak hain jaan
Jab tak hain jaan

Teri ye android wala Maan aur red car wali pink hater Geet ko
nahi bhulungi mein
Jab tak hain jaan
Jab tak hain jaan

MUSIC!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0UXgoJ9Shg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by TheBrat - 11 years ago
glassdoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

❤️  Mere laal mere hare mere peele ... muah... I love you too...🤗
We will both massage each others charans... 🐷

I will edit this later...

EDIT ~~~~ 😈 

You know I was wondering what I did to inspire you to come with this awesome piece ⭐️.
Then I came to a conclusion, absolutely nothing at all. I don't remember saying anything that makes me deserve the high praise. 😳 .

Phir bhi compliments Qubool Hai, Qubool Hai, Qubool Hai.

What can I say about this? I always say that comedy is one genre which is enjoyed most but appreciated the least. It is so true. People come, read jokes, smile, laugh and then they say 'whats there in the piece for it to be heralded so much?' They just narrate the joke/story to someone else. That is how it is enjoyed. People who laugh together over the same piece become friends.

You might probably be thinking why I am saying such intense things about a piece which sets out to be light hearted. It is because I believe that the most intense writing comes out in the form of comedy.

It is a beautiful piece Nammu. Iske naam pe ek poem ho jaaye...

Door se dekha tho

**wah...wah...wah...****

Door se dekha tho aisa laga ke joker ka pattha hai
Door se dekha tho aisa laga ke joker ka pattha hai..

paas me laane se pata chala ke wo tho ek aaina hai!!
comedy isiika naam hai, jeena isiika naam hai.

****Wah ...wah...wah...bows down*****

Edited by glassdoor - 11 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People would often joke that the girl whom he would marry would die of inferiority complex as he had all the qualities of a good bahu, as they saw in television serials.
🤣

ohk i think it was typical girl wala story on boy.. but i loved it...

i loved that typical palat also.. it has become so natural in our love stories..

nice OS..

couple on our forum
crayon + sheesh = crayeesh
😆😆😆 (ye tum dono ke PDA  ke liye)
😆😆😆
Edited by mannubhardwaj - 11 years ago
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Superb story..PM me 😊
Nahiii I am not liking this Crayeesh *sobs* Where were those days where there was only Sheesh+Shika er what the hell would this be now? Sheeka? Eeks not that. Shish? Not really. Okay whatever it would be. Sobs again. I am going to file divorce against you Sheesh Ji💔
JyothiK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow that was so good nammu, loved it a lot. Maan and red car wali geet... Lolll enjoyed the controversy.. 
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Each and every nerve fiber in my body enjoyed it..🤣I just loved your characterization of "Android" maan...😆
I think It was "cupcake"..waiting for next versions of this android upto "jelly bean"...😉😆
.You write awesome crayon..!!!
Do write more and more...
Thanks bratty for suggesting me this ...🤗

-Crayon- thumbnail
Aaarrgggh!!! 😡
@TheBrat : If you are ever reading this let me tell you...I hate you and I don't regret becoming gf of your hubby! You sadistic brat...kya time chuna hai ban hone ka! 🤢 
I dislike you! 
-Crayon- thumbnail

Originally posted by: palindrome

Each and every nerve fiber in my body enjoyed it..🤣I just loved your characterization of "Android" maan...😆

I think It was "cupcake"..waiting for next versions of this android upto "jelly bean"...😉😆
.You write awesome crayon..!!!
Do write more and more...
Thanks bratty for suggesting me this ...🤗

Thanks! 😆
Arre baap re! Maan is the Super Jellybean...modern and ek dum latesssht! 😆