illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago

heyy guy this is the first time i am updating so plzzz bear mee!!!πŸ˜†

the epi starts with Rankaal talking to the manager(i dont wats his name) and rankaal tells him tht just wait till GABRAAN is consious on the other hand a man is shown who is kinda sleeping unconsious and is hanged UPSIDE DOWN!!a girl comes in and says tht how does it feel ht u r in this condition BAYYIA and the guys face is shownits GABRAAN and he starts to gain consiousness and finally he gains it and suddenly rankaals brother comes in and tells tht girl to go out but the girl refuses and then rankaal's brother ignores her ad gets bc in his computer and he starts to increase the dose of keeping gabraan asleep and the girl gets shocked nd says tht if rankaals comes tio knw he is not gonna leave u but rankaals brother syas tht rankaal is my brother and i knw wat to do u dont interfear and suddenly the girl says i have to bcz i am RANKAAL and then the girls face starts to dissapear and it turns into rankaals face!!and rankaal starts to shoot his own brother and his brother keeps on telling him tht watever i am doing is rite!!finally rankaals stops bcz someone puts a hand on rankaals shoulder. rankaal turns around and sees tht its gabraan and he starts shooting him too and then after a min he stops and says tht now i will destroy UKAIA.

The scene shifts to PRITHIV the plane(i dont knw wats it called) in which ther are AMAR, AKSHAT, VIYAJ AND VIKRAANT and vikrant is feeling hungry already he is smelling boxes and stuff wen suddenly one of the food taker comes and says tht plz check the list while chcking the list vijay thinks of doing a prank on vikraant and he starts checking the list and starts to say tht there is insedct pills and mosquito adn animal pills and then looks at vikraant and then says to the food taker tht i have checked the list u can go now!!the food taker goes and vikraant asks vijay tht those boxes had mosquito food but not ours and dr. Mavishta starts to laugh adn says tht there are alot of animals in the place we are going and vikraant gulps his saliva in!!!

The scene shifts to the medical centre where urmi and madhavi were talking abt tht tomorrow they will shift the baby in the incubator and then wen it is 4 months old it will live on itself!!!just then akshat's mom came in and says tht u have to keep the baby in ur stomach for 9 months first its gonna be hard but then u will manage urmi get kinda shocked adn she asks if this is how the normal delivery is done and the mom says tht yah and if they are twins then its very hard its very painful urmi gets confused on listening to twins and the mom then explains tht its like a tradition tht everyone so far has given birth to twins and she then explainsss her wat it is like and then urmi agrees to keep the baby/babies ion her stomach for 9 months(😳😳)

the scene shifts to the council meeting in whihc amar's dad is upto a decision and he says tht he wil give his palce to amar as he is capable of it now and says tht this is gonna be announced on the day amar comes baq

The scene shofts to the plane in which the borthers are and Dr Mavishta is talking abt the sfe landing tht is gonna take place in this place since there is no population here adn vikraant is shown bc eating and dr mavishta asks quite a few times if anyone has any questions and since vikraant isnt listening so he says tht Vikraant do u hve any questions and vikraant says tht yes i do......wen r we gonna eat dinner??? then everyone laughs and vikraant says tht humans have to eat food to live and amar says tht surely they do and u need the most since u r gonna be a dad soon!!!!!!(πŸ˜†)Vikraant listening to this stopss eatinggg

The scene shifts to the women(who came in the past flashbaq in the spi tht came on nov 2 remember whosee son died!!!) she says tht i told u King Shalyan tht ur son AMAR wil die and u will lead the path to him and u did it!!!she laughs like an evil!!!

the epi ends on her face!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR THE DELAY AND SORRRY FOR THE MISTAKES I MADE!!!😳😳😳

My comments:

the epi was okk btu the parts where the brother tease vikraant were hilariousssπŸ˜†WAT A RELATION THEY HAVE!!!!!!😳

do commment

LUV

Saraa

Edited by rajeev_eijaz - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8