Tfs pics 

ekta is loooking like dayaan πŸ˜†

no wonder she is also doing a cameo in this series on Life OK πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
aditi_34 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

Tfs pics

ekta is loooking like dayaanπŸ˜†

ya, lol..just saw her now.didnt notice her before. She surely looks lyk one,but must say she has phenomenal marketing brains.8 top most tv actresses in one tv show to promote a film.now dat makes me think,vud v get a promotional scene in balh as well..nooo
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by -purnima- - 11 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

Tfs pics 

ekta is loooking like dayaan πŸ˜†

Well saidπŸ‘
She indeed is a Daayan. She can be the best for the character 'DAAYAN' no need to do any auditions.πŸ˜†
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

In a unique promotional tie-up for the supernatural thriller Ek Thi Daayan (2013), co-produces Vishal Bharadwaj and Balaji Motion Pictures have created a 16-episode TV series titled Ek Thi Naayika. The 16-episode series has eight different horror stories based on the daayans (witches from the film) each story spanning two episodes. "Every mahanaayika who has been roped in represents a particular state or city in the country to ensure that the show has a pan-India appeal,"  says Tanuj Garg, CEO, Balaji Telefilms. "Eight leading ladies are coming together in different haunted locations in a coup of sorts. Emraan Hashmi, Konkona Sen Sharma, Huma Qureshi and Kalki Koechin, actors from the film, are also debuting on TV with this series," says Garg. The series will air on Life OK  since the channel doesn't have any horror shows airing currently. "Also, it's an aggressive and ambitious channel with a strong marketing commitment. Ek Thi  Naayika is Ekta's idea, but Life OK has come up with a promising programming that flags off on March 9," he elaborates.

Episode Schedule 

Episode 1-2: Smriti Irani, Gujarat
Episode 3-4: Sakshi Tanwar, Rajasthan
Episode 5-6: Pooja Gaur, Delhi
Episode 7-8: Mouli Ganguli, West Bengal
Episode 9-10: Kritika Kaamra, Chandigarh
Episode 11-12: Aamna Sharief, Muslim from Uttar Pradesh
Episode 13-14: Shweta Tiwari, Hindu from Uttar Pradesh
Episode 15-16: Ankita Lokhande, Maharashtra

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs..Sakshi is looking good.
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all balaji ladies are there...sakshi is looking beautiful
Armu4eva thumbnail

I've never been able to watch a horror film: Sakshi Tanwar

ByVijaya Tiwari, TNN | Mar 5, 2013, 09.07 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Sakshi Tanwar|Life OK|Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii|Ekta Kapoor|Ek Thhi Naayka
I've never been able to watch a horror film: Sakshi Tanwar
Sakshi Tanwar
After having dominated the small screen with two iconic characters of Parvati from Kahani Ghar Ghar Kii and Priya from Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, TV's favorite bahu, Sakshi Tanwar is all set to team up with TV Czarina Ekta Kapoorfor an upcoming super natural TV series, Ek Thhi Naayka.

In a candid chat, the actress talks about the show and her association with Ekta.

What do you like about Ek Thhi Naayka?In a current scenario I wouldn't think of a full-fledged series happening. But Ek Thi Naayika is just right as it needs lesser commitment in terms of dates yet you get to explore a totally different and a new genre. Also apart from the unique concept, the show will bring the eight leading ladies of small screen together through eight different stories which will happen for the first time on TV.

What made you sign the show? The actor in me jumped to the proposal the moment Ekta told me the concept. Also I really liked the concept as the makers will touch the different elements of the film Ek THi Daayan through this series. So either the characters from the film, or situations or actors all these will be incorporated into this TV series. Balaji and Ekta are like a family to me. My association with Ekta goes back a long, long way, we share a great bonding. There is a level of understanding and professionalism, which is deep set between Balaji and me.

Did you ever wish that you played Daayan instead of Naayka? I wouldn't mind and why not. I had asked Ekta when she called for the show but she said no you are my Naayka. But I guess all of us have that streak in us that we want to explore and more so when you are an actor, you want to experiment with every little possible thing.

Smriti had reservations doing the story that you are doing now. So what made you to take up the show? See when Ekta told me about the show, I didn't even know the story and honestly I didn't even ask her. I was told that different stories are based in different parts of our country and we want you to do the Rajasthan's story. I am treating this as an actor and as an actor I would like to experiment with roles and genre.

Would you have done the show if the series was not produced by Ekta? If it was asexciting, why not. As an actor I am game to anything which is challenging and which tests and stimulates the actor in you. As an actor I would like to portray as many characters as different from each other and I have always said that the medium does make a difference to me because any actor or any creative person needs a medium to reach out to the people or his or her fans that medium could be theatres, TV or films right now I am very happy with the space I am in. Television is the reason why I am Sakshi Tanwar today and I will always owe it to television. These are my roots and I will never cut myself away from the roots to stand out.

Which is your favorite horror film? I can't watch a horror film and I've never been able to watch. I've never seen a horror film on a big screen as I get scared. I remember once a colleague of mine was telling a story late in the night around 12:30 about the duration between 3 - 4am and some stuff about spirits but I made her quiet. However, that thing remained with me. So when I came home and slept, I suddenly woke up and realized that the time was 3 am (laughs).

So will you be watching the show? Yes. Of course as this is something that I am doing as an actor and I know the story. Anyways where is the time to see your stuff any which way. Whether or not I get to see is yet to be seen.

Do you believe in supernatural powers? I believe in the supreme power (God) and I am most of the time in a mental frame of surrender. I think that there is a power who is guiding us to do what we are doing and we are here basically to execute his plan. I have seen help coming to me from nowhere so I definitely feel that there is a supreme power and more than anything else I feel it is the power of our thinking which makes things happen.

Have you ever felt anything supernatural or paranormal? No, fortunately not. When you are doing an emotional scene you automatically get connected to it and tears starts rolling from your eyes so I am just hoping that at least I experience the adrenaline rush that eerie feeling that people feel when they are scared.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs tho st ko bhi horror se darr lagta hain like priyaπŸ˜†

mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š