Adopted children, Step parents- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

21

Views

2.1k

Users

10

Likes

13

Frequent Posters

Lata_Pottavarti thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#21
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Megha seeing Addu in Rimjhim can be in a different way. Rimjhim is spoiled by Mohan in the exact same way Addu was by Megha. In that sense, both the kids are similar.
I agree with u..dear

vice.versa thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#22
Eh. This post seems to have been taken over by lots of faces. Did I do a bad thing by doing this post? 😕

I am still confused about Megha seeing a similarity between Addu and Rimjhim's nature though, or what it is supposed to convey. I guess we will have to wait and watch. And I have no problem doing that. 😊 This is still a nice show. Not as compelling as the first season where the interest was caught immediately. Now I am watching it for Mohan-Megha and how their poor lives are today. It is really interesting to watch how the actors are playing a more mature pair of characters and still they are Mohan and Megha. I just wish the story did not need to have them separated for all these years.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".