leave your comments
ainun 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: srkthebest
uh...i don't get what u are talking about 😕
Originally posted by: smallwonder
last year the contestants had played a gag by imitating the judges 😳
Originally posted by: mithilesh_a
I also did not get what are u talking about...
But I feel you want one of the contestent to become judge and act like judges?????
I would want following people to do the judge job
Malaika   ; ; Gauri Tejwani
Kunal Kohali Hiten
Saroj Khan &a mp;n bsp;Gauri Tejwani...
Hiten Guari Rocks...No one else can take the position. I only want Hiten Gauri all around NB2.
Oh boy!! Gauri Tejwani will act like Malaika and Saroj Khan at the same time?? I really mean no offense but be realistic, how in the world in that possible?? Try expanding your vision and think which other contestant could be the other lady judge?
P.S. Don't take it as a personal attack, I am just confused how could Gauri play 2 roles simultaneously!!😕
Originally posted by: smallwonder
must say varun was rocking 😆 😆 he just had me in splits 😛
yeah I remember, specially when he remarked "I want to talk to my choreographer" Man, it was hilarious.....😆😆