CULPRIT / VICTIM

palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Culprit No 1 - SP😡... Although married, he resorted to an affair and did not want to bear the consequences of his action... Yes, it was consentual but Radha only found out his marital status later and she left him but by then it was too late!!!!
SP WAS THE ONE WHO STARTED THE CHAIN OF EVENTS!!!!

Culprit No 2 - Radha😕 She should not have switched the babies!!!! Her decision done at that moment due to anger is the cause for the domino effect now!!!!
RADHA MADE THE SITUATION WORSE!!!!!!!

Victims - ALL THE SCINDIA FAMILY MEMBERS(except SP) N AAKASH
Gayathri, Pankaj, Yash and Prateik are so sure that they are right and dharma is on their side!!!! I pity them!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
True ... I feel Akash is the biggest victim in all this .. he just had a bad childhood for no fault of his 
faria86 thumbnail
very True I feel very bad for Akash is the biggest victim in all this & after that yash is the victim Due this SP poor Akash & Yash have to suffer now bcoz Akash loves radha so much & yash love Gayathri a lot i don't think they are gonna accept their real mothers 

& poor Aakash has to bear more bcoz noone in d sindiya family loves him ðŸ˜’
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When he said the truth always comes out sooner or later or whatever i was like.. you cant say anything! you should have seen my mums face omg ahahaa 
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No.1 Culprit is SurajPratap ðŸ˜¡
No.1 Victim is Akash ðŸ˜­

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I agree but somehow I feel that though Radha did mistake by swapping babies , her emotions were high and she did it for her son case at the cost of Gayatri's son. Only consolation is that Radha loves her aakash very much but poor guy didn't get his real parent love. When one becomes the culprit - the other becomes the victim.
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
 yash is going to be victim, with his family
Surish thumbnail
Excellent concept dear! Well thought out!