Bani...raging bull behind closed doors?- Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

43

Views

2.8k

Users

23

Frequent Posters

klueless thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#41

Originally posted by: XVEMGUGRPNFYDGZ2

😆 Your emphasis on HER is dully noted. But yea, she may be a prude but it sure seems that she knows how to deal with the chap. You know what I always found endearing (this is going back to the good old days) is when he used to be so angry and she used to be so calm and resilient....I loved the dynamics of their relationship. JW may be the external raging bull and Amma is the internal raging bull. 😆 Did that make any sense?

Made Good Sense ..However ..I want My 'baby' to Remain 'The Raging Bull .' God he is certainly losing his title ,😕😭..U can refer to Wifey as Mrs Raging Bull .😉? behind closed doors .. with Ghayal sherni(pia ) on the prowl outside 😆
WIIPLQLQNEEUAQQ5 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#42

Originally posted by: klueless

Made Good Sense ..However ..I want My 'baby' to Remain 'The Raging Bull .' God he is certainly losing his title ,😕😭..U can refer to Wifey as Mrs Raging Bull .😉? behind closed doors .. with Ghayal sherni(pia ) on the prowl outside 😆

😆😆

Klue,

You're too too funny...where do you come up with these names from? 😆

desi chic thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#43
Hahaha lmao!! 😆😆... sick minded and us?... lol, here I was thinking I'm the crazy one... I notice such random things... just too funny!! Bani and raging bull!! Haila, I'm rolling on the floor!

dc
H52MPHVVBZFQE2WS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#44

Originally posted by: kubare

😆
Ekta mayi is really getting suggestive or could be a blooper. But it really made our day, Jai on Banis side of the bed. Wow. Now with our wild imagination hundred pictures come to mind. And all naughty one mind you. 😆

Either she was being suggestive or the actors were having a laughing fit (as we've seen offscreen).

My oh my, was that look indicative of something? 😉

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".