Bani...raging bull behind closed doors?

H52MPHVVBZFQE2WS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#1

Now I admit, I do have a hyperactive imagination but this I CANNOT imagine....someone just tapped into my curiosity by pointing out that Jai was all smiles in the morning and suggested that MAYBE Bani is the raging bull behind closed doors!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Well, going by the pictures posted, he was on HER side of the bed when he woke up...😳

Not in my wildest dreams can I imagine that! Yaar, she's so tiny and innocent! 😉 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

43

Views

2.8k

Users

23

Frequent Posters

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#2
Oh my god I noticed that too!! He WAS on her side when he woke up 😉 😆
ZPX7KHMAH5QQXULM thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#3
Tiny? Yes... Innocent? Oh come on...Looks could be deceptive. 😃
H52MPHVVBZFQE2WS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: Hkaurk22

Oh my god I noticed that too!! He WAS on her side when he woke up 😉 😆

When I saw the pictures, that stood out to me as Bani has always been shown to be on the right side of the bed....so when I saw that I was like...oyeeeeeee, how did he get to that side??? hmmmmmm 😉

H52MPHVVBZFQE2WS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: MDREYSPOFHIMH5CK

Tiny? Yes... Innocent? Oh come on...Looks could be deceptive. 😃

But even so, can you imagine Bani....Sati Savitri Bani....I mean B-A-N-I....

I know she's in her bold avatar these days but even so, I can't picture her manhandling JW 😆

umshaz thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#6
PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO DO LOTS OF TURNS TO GET IN THAT POSITION 😉
GXD4BJCKOHN6SPEQ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: umshaz

PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO DO LOTS OF TURNS TO GET IN THAT POSITION 😉

hahahah! thats funny!😆

H52MPHVVBZFQE2WS thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: umshaz

PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO DO LOTS OF TURNS TO GET IN THAT POSITION 😉

How many do you think?? 😉 😆 Any twisting involved you think?? 😉 Ekta and all her turns and twists will give me a heartattack one of these days but I wouldn't mind seeing these turns you're talking about....😉

kubare thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
#9
😆
Ekta mayi is really getting suggestive or could be a blooper. But it really made our day, Jai on Banis side of the bed. Wow. Now with our wild imagination hundred pictures come to mind. And all naughty one mind you. 😆
klueless thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: 5QPFVLQ77MDK2HQG

Tiny? Yes... Innocent? Oh come on...Looks could be deceptive. 😃

I seconf that .. wont be long before jai will be massaging bani's tired aching feet after a Long hard day at The Office ...😕 Bani tum Fresh ho jao main tumhare liye chai lata Hoon .😆😆😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".