Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hi all,  logging off and on.. saw the discussion and thought to butt in :)  Here I am,  protector of La !

I sincerely don't think that La was after ASR money. 

Having said that, I will say she chose him as her bfd because she picks up only the best brands available 😳 .  By that what I mean is, she is not into the belief that true love doesn't know caste, creed, social status, looks .  She wouldn't have chosen anyone working in her office as her bfd.  She fell for ASR since he is the best.  And though she was later shown as a bimbo, I believe she is intelligent and not ignorant ( our Indian et industry is into the belief that anyone who is a bit materialistic is shallow and dumb just like in western world blondes are projected as dumb in thier shows !!!)

ASR likes her intelligence, her appearance which gels with his status, her easy going attitude, her thoughts about marriage / living in and overall she doesn't argue with him.  This made her his gfd.  They both chose each other basically for many reasons other than love. 

But I still feel somewhere down the line La fell in love with ASR as she must have seen glimpses of his beautiful inner personality.  That is the reason she started doing everything possible to be with him, enduring strict nani, adjusting with separate rooms, following rituals, later agreeing to marriage and then finally giving him up since she realised he is in love with khushi. 

Hi everyone I was reading into this and thinking- you know I do not believe La had any IQ and was very much insecure too. Do you  remember she could not handle ASR's  meetings but the day someone could she would fire them. The only reason she tolerated Khushi was because she had seen that ASR hated her. However like the rest she was not aware of ARSHI's secret loveria (as Mami put that). The reason she was acting like what she was in earlier episodes was because that is what she thought Arnav wants. In any case I think La and Arnav loved each other because they were very much similar and were similar because La made herself like Arnav. However Arnav was in love with Khushi and he never could decide why he was in love with her and we saw that from when he was kidnapped he gave up trying to reason why.
 As for La being like ASR- she went to ASR when Khushi was dropped, when Khushi did not have the money she paid for the pizza and when ASR asked for her number in the middle of the night she actually did protest although she later complied.
 In any case loving someone and being in love is different. You can actually make yourself love someone. Like your friend, colleague, Tv stars, fruits, veggies, certain destinations. However when you are in love it is only one person and that is usually without any reason. It was a very bitter pill for me to swallow but I think Arnav loved La and La loved Arnav too. However ARSHI were in love with each other, because even from Khushi's perspective she hated him but was in love with him.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

oh thank ji!! a good feel when i make you go pink πŸ˜† 
In sanaya's interview with Gul she says that she worked really hard for this role and that she would practice at home in front of the mirror, the scenes would stay with her all the time.  during the SBS specials, they all had a blast so i never thought about how much hard work they mush really do. She really was too perfect with playing her. Gul made a wise decision..

your comment in purple, i going say it was intentional, Sarun are too good of an actors not to get that  scene right. 

agree with the blue, agreed, uske "what the" mein itna dum hai!!!πŸ˜†

Thanks Indi and Ami. I was starting to miss the forum. Had my brothers and family over for the family day weekend and the day before and after, So was very busy. In any case about the Payal-- can you imagine how they felt for each other. In the middle of a party and so many sounds he only hears her Payal and she only is alert with his presence and voice. The episode also showed how Khushi was in the same room as Shyam and she did not even have any inkling but Shyam did.
 The way Khushi was reacting to him when he said aap badtameezi kar rahe hain- I was remembering Almost kiss of episode 301 and the dialogues were same.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Arshi

Thnx chalov .In red yes totally love that acidity and her pagal pan.Just love her too much/πŸ‘ Glad you liked it.What happened to the song you always relate with the story.Looking forward for that😳❀️

Here you go (also read my answer to INDI) pg 110

Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein dil subah shaam
Par tumhe likh nahin paaon main uska naam

Chaaha hai tumne jis baawri ko
Woh bhi sajanwa chaahe tumhi ko
Naina uthaae to pyaar samjho
Palken jhukaa de to ikraar samjho
Rakhti hai kabse chupa chupa ke  (abhi dono ne nahi hai samja par but seem to be doing this)

@ Ami
Loved what you wrote a chit of a jhalli girl who could decipher all gestures and inner most thoughts of mighty ASR who understood him but did not say makes him do what she thinks is correct and should do.

@Durga  liked your song and got this thought how about Chupke Chupke chal ri purvayya song for Akash and Payaliya

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 60

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdtx3lGS7II[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Wednesday, 24 August, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3W7_NYNGDk

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!
indi52 thumbnail
sorry, posted 60, 28 minutes late. strange demands of asli duniya delayed me, huge apologies. hope didn't keep anyone waiting. looking forward to some time on the thread today. was missing it madly.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: indi52

sorry, posted 60, 28 minutes late. strange demands of asli duniya delayed me, huge apologies. hope didn't keep anyone waiting. looking forward to sometime on the thread today. was missing it madly.

Asli duniya is very important cant stay in sapno ki duniya like LAπŸ˜†  pl do not apologise no one minds
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the link

arnav finaaly took the payal...loved him sooo much

and mamiji is funny

soon khushi will be in rm
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Thanks Indi and Ami. I was starting to miss the forum. Had my brothers and family over for the family day weekend and the day before and after, So was very busy. In any case about the Payal-- can you imagine how they felt for each other. In the middle of a party and so many sounds he only hears her Payal and she only is alert with his presence and voice. The episode also showed how Khushi was in the same room as Shyam and she did not even have any inkling but Shyam did.
 The way Khushi was reacting to him when he said aap badtameezi kar rahe hain- I was remembering Almost kiss of episode 301 and the dialogues were same.

samin, hi πŸ€—
welcome back. very very interesting what you say about their keen awareness of each other... and her complete unawareness of ugh shyam. sharp writing i have to say.
episode 301 almost kiss, ooo must go see.

ami,
they never made it feel like hard work, so effortless, but boy that closet scene and the mad rushing around must have taken a lot of practice and thinking to not let it slide to slap stick. these two are exceptional actors and the they brought out the best in each other.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 60

The Solution

GH Buaji is scolding Kushi that before making any mistakes look around at the house they live in.  They do not have any money to waste!  If she would have understood this she would have sold the sweets not return with them spoiled.  Payal sticks up for Kushi like she always does and tells Buaji, Kushi did a great job.  When she was upset she made mountains of jalebi but everyone liked it.  Buaji asks Payal, should she give her a medal.  Sure that would be the solution! She tells Kushi she made mistakes AGAIN!  She spends money here and there, and you haven't received money for the contract.  The next scene is so cute.  The three Gupta girls sitting with their elbows on the table holding their heads; Buaji says we have only one option left and the girls simultaneously say, "What is it, Buaji?"  Call the contractor and ask to be paid for the cost of the ingredients used. That's a decent solution.

RM-Nani says,' on one hand you have Kushi who is so understanding and respectful.  She knows how to speak and she knows how to behave.  On the other hand is Ms. Kashyup; if she was even a little bit like Kushi'' (Now that could be a solution. Hmmm.) "Naniji?" Lavanya is at the doorway, head down, full of shame.  "Naniji, I am very sorry."  Anjali says," No problem, its okay!" Nani does not like that answer at all.  Mami then chimes in, "If children don't make mistakes, who will?"  This definitely was not what Nani wanted to hear. Anjali says to Nani that she made a mistake, understood she was wrong and apologized.

Kushi hangs up the phone and says the contractor is very upset and they will not be paid for the order.  Buaji is upset as well telling Kushi it is her fault and she feels like she is in quicksand, the more she tries to get out the more she sinks in.  What should they do?

Shyam calls and apologizes to Kushi for her loss of the contract and Kushi says wait am  minute how do you know.  He is baffled at first realizing his mistake and of course comes up with a solution rather quickly.  Ah yes, it was the sound of her voice!  He heard it in her voice.  He asks what went wrong, right away, to keep Kushi's mind on the subject of spoiled sweets and not on how he knows.  She tells him there is nothing left to explain but the contractor will not pay them for all their hard work and Buaji has pawned her bangles too.  Shyam assures her all will be well he is coming home tomorrow, so she should eat jalebis to cheer up and he will find a solution!  He will also take care of Buaji and her disagreement.  Shyam is a wonderful Lawyer astute at all that goes on and knows how to prepare for "court" no matter where the "court" maybe.  He hangs up; he always has a solution.

Anjali is saying to Nani that Lavanya made a mistake and she apologized.  Shyam walks in agreeing with Anjali and says to Nani, "Right? It's not good to make a mistake but there is nothing better than when you admit your mistake. (Premonition?) Naniji, to forgive is much more pleasant than asking for forgiveness."  Nani is not giving in she asks them to leave so she can take rest.  Everyone leaves but Mami stay behind and says to Nani that Lavanya has apologized late, better late than never, right?  Nani gives her a seering look and Mami bids her goodnight.  That certainly wasn't a solution!

Kushi is having a conversation with her best friend, DM.  "I prepared a lot of jalebis because of the incident.  Only you can understand what really happened, the contractor won't pay us.  Please DM, convince the contractor.  Shyam will be back tomorrow but no one is greater than you!  If you do that for me I will offer you all the left over sweets.  Just kidding, you know I would never offer you anything spoiled!"  This is Kushi's solution leaving everything up to her DM!  She goes into bed and Payal notices her anklet is missing.  She asks Kushi and she thinks she is playing a game.  Payal says she is serious where did your Payal go?  Kushi, do you remember?  Kushi answers if she remembered she would get it.  (I don't think so Kushiji, HE HAS IT!)  Where did it fall, she wonders.

A lone man reaches down and reverently picks up a payal lying at poolside.  He keeps it shoulder length away from him.  If it comes any closer he might get singed.  He just stares at it, entranced.  It is Kushi's payal and it is here with him alone where no one can see what it means to him.  Rabba Ve'.

Anjali and Shyam are in bed she asks him why is it that everytime we have solved a problem another one arises?  We can't even relax a little. Ignoring her, he is picturing Kushi lighting the cake, in his own little dream world.  He answers, ' our ability to enjoy life but it is true every problem has a solution.  The solution is there you just have to look.'  He is lost in thoughts of Kushi and his problem Anjali; while Anjali is also thinking about Kushi and her response to her, "A husband and wife relationship is not affected by customs, religion or money .."   and what Nani has said "on one hand there is Kushi who understands and is respectful, she knows how to speak and behave." Shyam then says ,"We should seek a solution Kushi" Anjali asks what?  He says we must plan that everyone remains happy.  Good save, Shyam, jerk!  Anjali's thoughts are dwelling on Nani's words, "On one hand there is Kushi who understands and is respectful, she knows how to speak and behave and on the other hand there is Ms. Kashyup who'"  She bolts up, Kushi is the solution!  Shyam asks what she is talking about and she doesn't want to jinx her plan by telling him.  "I am very confident that we found our solution to all our problems!" exclaims Anjali.

GH the next morning, Buaji tells Shyam she felt bad but now that he is here she feels better.  The window is swinging open banging against the house.  Buaji complains and Shyam says he will get someone to fix it.  Always a solution.    Buaji continues and asks Shyam to talk to the contractor and explain how it wasn't there fault.  He answers let's not talk about the past he mentions to Kushi she should go back to Lucknow and open a business there. Payal agrees and says Kushi doesn't want to listen.  Kushi tells him she won't go; she knows she is supposed to be here and she can handle things from there.  She has a feeling that she will find a solution; a solution will come to her itself!  A sign from DM can't ever be wrong!

Anjali and Mami are in the car.  Chit chat.  They are going to Kushi's house; Anjali has found a perfect solution for Lavanya!

Shyam continues his case, when Goddess gives you no option, another option arises.  Buaji asks why return to Lucknow?  He says that's just how he felt, muttering to himself then he won't have to worry about being discovered and he can meet Kushi freely there. Buaji asks what he is muttering she can't here because of the window.  DM saves Shyam again!   He has a solution for the window he goes over to close it and sees Anjali drive by in the Raizada car.  Uh, oh! 

Anjali exclaims, "we passed it!"  Buaji asks why did you close the window?  Anjali says 'our solution is behind us!' Mami says this solution will kill me!  Shyam says to Buaji suddenly, he remembers he has urgent work! Buaji tells him no way!  Kushi turns to Shyam as says, "When you're here we feel better.  We feel like someone is with us in times of difficulty."  (I hated that she said this to him but I know it will be Arnav there in the future taking care of them; I have all faith in DM to find the right solution!)

Anjali and Mami are in front of the GH.  She asks Anjali how this house could be the solution it needs a solution!  Funny, Mamiji.  Anjali answers it is Kushiji's house.  Mami says never she will never go in that house.  Anjali coaxes her with Akash's marriage.  She says you want Akash to marry Kushi?  No way!  (Wrong sister anyway!)  No, come with me, Anjali drags her to the front door.  They ring the bell.  Buaji answers the door thinking Shyam is back already.  She opens the door to Mami and Anjali.

DM has sent the solution.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Oh Indi, you leave me wanting more yet again. as usual love blue, purple is brillina and purple/underline/bold πŸ‘, muuuaaas and hugs.  this take was too good. Absolutely loved you incorporation of the the first man to have stolen my heart, Krishna, so right you are about all you said. and Anjali at Gandhaari- BRILLIANT!!!
wish i  had time to go on and on about how much i loved it, you can see the purples are just exploding πŸ˜ƒ

thanks, ami, i noticed the exploding purples and was thrilled, up there where they exploded the most. teehee, you even upped the font size. i like. we used to do a lot of gandhari talk on crooner, also at times comparing anjali to ravan's wife mandodari. but ravan was never a flat one dimensional baddie, and mandodari was clearly aware of husband's nature though she the daughter of maya. i felt gandhari was the closest to madamji. and her love for shyam strangely echoing gandhari's love duryodhan, i ipk 2 we'll make sure they explore anjali further and with integrity. ok?