Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode-56
Arnav was trying to meliorate the clash between him and Nani about La. He didn't want any unpleasant circumstances to happen in the party.He wanted the party to be the best. He personally was arranging everything. Nani also agreed to co-operate. They were ready to forget their ego for the sake of their beloved Anjali.

Khushi and Payal was putting their best effort  to fulfill their first order. There, Shyam was trying to manipulate Khushi to go back to Lucknow. He got scared of being caught. Buaji was engrossed to see his concern and indirectly ask him to propose to Khushi's parents for the marriage. Buaji, how cum you wanted to slaughter your angel like niece!😑

Khushi and Payal went to the hotel to finalize the order and the manager loved the sweets. They put their heart and soul to make the sweets, so obviously the sweets should be tasted good. But when Khushi came to know the fact that,it was no other than the Raizadas, who gave the order, she started to consternate. Payal somehow made her agree to pursue the order and asked her to forget about the animosity and take it as a business contract.

In RM, Shyam was trying to make Anjali, his ATM machine happy. He made a bed of roses to pamper her and gifted her a saree. He put the saree on her as a veil and started imagining Khushi instead. Gosh what a shabby fellow he was!

Everybody was wishing Anajli and Shyam  for their anniversary. La also was trying hard to make them happy. She brought kheer for everybody and dropped it when Laxmi nuzzled her leg. Poor La don't know why she was so scared of an innocent goat so much!πŸ˜† Nani got infuriated again, coz she made the kheer with lots of care for Shyam and Anjali.. It was a mistake, so she should be pardoned. Shyam  handled the situation nicely. Nani was too hostile for La. I think the reason was not the kheer, she was annoyed at La's ignorance.

Khushi and Payal reached RM with the sweets. As long as Khushi came near the door Arnav felt the gust of wind and sensed Khushi. He was trying to ignore, thinking it as an illusion of  his mind..But  he didn't know that she actually was there. When two soul mates are near they don't need to see each other, but can feel their connection through subconscious mind. And it exactly happens with Arnav and Khushi, the ultimate soul mates. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 54

he didn't say a word this episode. yet, his eyes, his turn of head, his walk, his stance, everything spoke and said so many things. the most important of all that he was disturbed. very very disturbed. i can try and guess only at the things that were bothering him.

there was that constant thinking about a girl he really didn't wish to think of. at least his dimag forbade it. there's no point... the girl is gone, plus girls don't make a difference to you... grow up, stop this... perhaps it admonished. yet something in him refused to listen. much later in a lovely conversation that would travel via stars, he will say how much he tried not to let her matter, but alas his own heart didn't listen to him. and now, so poignantly ever since he's seen that locked door, we're watching the waywardness of his dil.

while it might thrill me no end to see him thinking of her, he  is really suffering because of it. end of 53, his sleep was gone, and he was most unlike himself as he gently stepped up into the night, held a billowing curtain and slipped into a reverie, almost forgetting to be angry. this is unusual to say the least, it is hard on the personality he has carefully groomed to face life. that childhood tragedy would have broken him otherwise.

he needs to believe in what he says, "arnav singh raizada ko kissi ladki se koi faraq nahin padta." and this has gone way beyond faraq, it's gone to places in his heart, invading his day, his night.

faraq apart, there's a deeper issue at stake here. his take on sahi aur galat. around which is structured his conscience. and that is sacrosanct to his well being. when the unthinkable happened, both brother and sister struggled to find ways to survive. anjali saw a mainstay in her brother, she transferred many emotional and psychological needs that parents fulfill to her younger sibling. he became central to her very existence. he in turn brought all his emotions to her and gave it unstintingly, being a young boy then a younger brother before her eyes only... but what he lived by was not this love.

my belief, stung by his father's betrayal, and hastening to distance himself clearly and completely from such a man, he developed a strong sense of right and wrong, a moral code, around which grew his conscience. he lived by this. any dent in it, the slightest scratch, and he couldn't bear it. this conscience was also possibly a gift from his mother, she showed him its value by the sheer ethical way of life she adopted, i felt her hand in this conscience of his often. (toward the end of the show, when practically the whole story had been destroyed, i still felt with my heart and was so very proud, when he said what he did about his father. in no uncertain terms, objectively stating the case for what it was, he told his dadi, her son was at fault... galat. that was all there is to it. no one was to blame, not his mother, nor khushi's mother, just this one galat person.)

for him to feel he was ok, he had to be sure he wasn't galat. "main sahi hoon," he said that night in the rain, when his conscience pricked him, he laid his head back against his suv just as he did here, worried, tremulous, needing desperately to know he was not wrong. he waned to be nothing like his father. he perhaps feared that he might have some streak of his parent in him, who knows. which is why, there was no place for love in his life, for he'd seen how this could destroy. which is why also perhaps his level of comfort with the limits of the relationship with lavanya.

then that got complicated.

admitted it was his stubbornness which was responsible to some extent for the situation, but he still is unprepared for the repercussions. when la sneaks into his room, firstly he's too wrapped in a girl's dupatta, unable to extricate himself from the memories of their meetings; then la wants to get all cosy behind the family's back. unthinkable, in his eyes. asr is not sneaky. he has accepted his nani's decision they won't share rooms. la is welcome to come to his room before all, in broad daylight, but not like this. a sense of galat in it. and asr cannot have that.

just as he's trying to somehow handle this, in walks nani, and the arch conversation follows, addressed to lakshmiji but aimed straight at la. that too is disturbing. he is finding his nani's handling of the situation not what he expected it to be. he has seen her cope with tragedy magnificently. he has received her love and care when he most needed it. he knows what a strong and principled woman she is. he battled with her on a matter of principle, and maybe he thought she was resolved enough to know exactly how to manage this new situation.

but no. nani is upset. and while he may not agree with her, he really doesn't want to see her like this.

then there's his duty to la. what's he to do about that? not that la's attitude is helping, why come here now?

the poor man is not in a good place at all.

that is all that registered this episode with me. it was interesting to see, how barun sobti with just a couple of expressions and a few minutes, could convey so much. the look on his face as he heard his grandma's comments, then later the little conversation between her and la. the unhappy perusal
and slow walk up to the door toward nani; maybe he wants to say something, tell her off again, i thought. he merely looked at her and without a word shut the door. brilliant. my heart skipped a beat and i swear i felt his worry, his disturbance, his extreme vulnerability.

she turned away with an air of purpose. when he turned around, a tiredness on his face, a pulled down air about him, a quandary that's sucking him in. so so so not asr. i was sad.

the rest of the episode took the story forward, a rather forced yarn around the sacrilege of not bathing before puja was spun. a bit too much of "acting" everywhere. khushi is back and now shyam knows thaitt and is up to his usual galat deeds... disgusting, what's new. mami, even more campy than usual, tried to lighten the day, lavanya attempted to give her company. but all i saw was a man leaning against a door, eyes closed.

i realise, it has to all get pretty serious for di to plan khushi's return. and i do accept that family dramas often unfold around the silliest of things, and so won't crib about the bath story. of course, there's more to come. but what makes it imperative for khushi to return to asr's life is that scene in my head. he needs her... so i want her back. love, huh? πŸ˜†
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
"When two soul mates are near they don't need to see each other, but can feel their connection through subconscious mind. And it exactly happens with Arnav and Khushi, the ultimate soul mates."

sohara,
lovely lines in your take 56. it's true, or at least i would like to believe so. maybe there's no breeze, but there's sensing certainly. 😳

indi52 thumbnail
Episode 57
Maha Episode 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN2suaGcN8s[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Saturday, 20 August, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsrLozf_UM4

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

P.S.- Silent viewers come forward and discuss your favorite show one last time because it is our chance to Re-live IPKKND!

sorry, i know it is only 4.34 pm in India, not telecast time, but i have to go out and there's no chance of returning by that sacred blessed 😳 hour. so with your understanding, am posting at this odd time. but guess what, it's a maha episode. πŸ˜† see you later.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 55

Pearls symbolizes purity, spiritual transformation ,honesty , and integrity, all the best within us.It helps with self acceptance and provides dignity.Above all it is a lunar symbol represents water and woman.

Pearls are rare ,pure, and precious, flawless and white being dredged from the mud, coming from the clumsy shell.

These pearls are circulating  around them [Arnav &Khushi] since the day one as the metamorphosis of these pearls are happening in a circle though it is far from being closed one yet ,but still throwing flare of its heat and light on these two souls to melt for each other, to embrace each other and to wrap each other in their "Sehar" [spell] πŸ˜³

These pearls today are screaming at him to accept all this but he does not want to accept the honesty of his own emotions as they are just distractors for him and ASR has no room for that."In jazbaat aur ehsasat ki meri zidagi mein koi jagha nahin hai"[I have no room for these feelings and emotions."Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzore nahin keh woh  eik larki keh khiyal ko aapne dimagh se na nikal sake"[ASR is not that weak who can't get rid of one girl out of his mind] It s a Challenge , new deal  for ASR to keep Arnav back behind the armor shell.

"Eik saye ki tarah cha gaye hai dimagh peh...Baar baar usi ka khial usi ka chehra...jaise challenge kar rahi ho...nahin mein har man ne walon mein se nahin hoon'  Acceptance of raving emotions in the wilderment of this ocean is blustering with ASR BG tone but each word shows the honesty and depth of the ocean of his emotions ,those pearls, which he has thrown out but is he successful with that...hmmm..😊

The pearls of emotions and desires as khushi's dress which he kept secretly because these made him feel her , touch her , hold her , and above all dignify her purity, her beauty, her innocence, her honesty of her heart & smile but yet throwing em away why? Just because the  Walls of the great  ASR's  castle are weakening by the existence of one pure soul known as Khushi...Today He wanted to get rid of Khushi's thoughts ,these pearls , from his mind because of antagonism against his feelings.These pearls which represents Khushi's existence for him in his life as these are part of hers which came to him that day by destiny.That destiny which does not run by him or her and is screaming through these pearls ,no matter where you scatter us we will be around  as pure and flawless as the day one.

Pause here:His longing ,gazing ,touching ,feeling and adoring those pearls is the evident how much Khushi has reached into the Ironic Shell of ASR.It seemed to me he was loving and adoring her with spellblindingly.He just simply can't let it go just by throwing them.

Other side pearls of pains and desires running as anger ,as disappointment, as fears ,as a bitter pill which are becoming hard for her to swallow .The "MARK" which he gave her unintentionally screaming at the depth of her heart to up bring her emotions and desires but she is throwing them ,rejecting them by dejecting herself out of this ocean as the Walls of her dignity and ego are weakening by one person known as ASR who cares like a Rajkumar but  acts like a Rakshus .Her heart is afraid of inclining towards at him as he gave her unseen and unbearable wounds.Those wounds which are awakening unfamiliar and fearful desires in her and she has  no way out but to reject them ."Aur waise bhi us chot ka kia jo dikhai nahin daiti" [ What about unseen wounds] "Bol diya tou bol diya yeh sab us Rakshus ki ghalati hai"[This is all because of him] She just making her satisfied by throwing daggers at him to get her out of this dilemma  his "Seher" [spell]

The thought behind pearls and the story behind this thought is commendable.Makers deserve a big hand of applause'..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Filthy and raunchy desires of the particles of mud are also tangling along among the purity of these pearly and pure desires.Shyam Manohar Jha who is climbing each day with his muddy feet among all white spiritual places RM and GH , has thrown out today one more time by DM plan designed for Khushi to reside in "Shafaf Dil" [ pure heart] and not to slip in this mud and its particles."humain Lagta hai keh aapko Lukhnow jane ke bare mein eik baar phir sochna chahiye"[I think you should consider going back Lukhnow] 'AS he is weakening by the thoughts of being failure in his plan which he designed to fail himself and proved to play a role of Cupid to make that pure and pearly relation divine by throwing arrows on these flawless and Dhak Dhak hearts.

Nani's furiousness at La's conduct was quiet debatable .La, instead of being apologetic she showed attitude to Nani. It made everybody upset at that moment. Mamaji even warned Akash not to get married and especially love marriage. Poor Akashji  who is already in the Jhankar of Payalji,certainly got in despair mode'.Awww'..

Khushi's antics  were out of this world while promoting their sweets everywhere. "Jai Devi Maya Mishtana Bhandar" is a LONG Slogan but too hilarious! I must say only Khushi can deliver that and Sanaya was outstanding doing that... They hit a very big order [ which is from Raizadas who LOVE Lukhnow sweets especially Jijaji ] after several delusive pursuits. Fate is playing its role according to the moves of DM... They didn't get any advance, as their shop is lacking fame.  

The most sweet and emotional moment was Buaji's emancipation of offering them her gold bangles to pawn for moving forward with the Big order.The scene made me so emotional just like Khushi as some people in the world have so much to put up with for their survival and some zealously enjoy. "tum methai ki jagha aanso ka order leh aati tou aab tak poora ho jata"[you should have order of tears instead of sweets]

PAUSE HERE-They didn't get the price of their sweets because of of evil planner Mami. DM is determined to make these two go through to reach their final destination RM and adamant to hit Mami with reality and fate to accept them as their Bahus.πŸ‘

RM ,Arnav was planning for his Di's anniversary party. He was again disimpassioned when aloof La came  to complain. She got excited for party.Her enthusiasm is way above the heel as she wants to wear Red Saree like Khushi .[so Khushi is in her head too as that  she was jealous seeing her beauty]

Arnav emulated with Khushi's thought again after hearing her name.This red beauty has wrapped him around with "Seher" [spell] but this spell is a curse for ASR as "use kissi Larki sai farak nahin parta"'.[I don't care about any girl. ]Too much for big words and ego as you can't run away from it sweetheart as DM is with you for your own good."mujhe aaj keh baad yeh naam nahin suna hai"[I don't want to hear her name]

The pearls are thrown out ,The  name is thrown out but can you throw "FATE" out  too'.ASR'hmmm😳😳

I must say transformation of ASR from that pearly night to Red beauty night ,and then from rainy stormy night to guest house heated night has indeed proved him that a most vulnerable Arnav is thriving , aching and yearning for Khushi and only for Khushi, a white pearl right under the clumsy shell.😊

Audios until next update

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofRhFzgKps

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofRhFzgKps[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely symbolisms you post in different episodes each one something new last one was on water... however much he protests she is his shadow even if the shadows leaves the body at midday she wont leave him which proved true dispite his leaving her and she left because he wanted her to or so she thought.

Shyam wants to get to her heart but whatever he does always reminds her of her Rakshas laad governorπŸ˜† he is na ghar ka na ghat ka which he will realise at a much later stage 😑
chalo for sometime let hm do the work at both GH and RH trying to please everyone sothat when his income sources are exhausted and his legal profession will not help him he can make them in jail instead of chakki belana.😑 Liked all your collages of GF RF and  ASR LA.
Even of he/she does not  want to hear certain person's name  what to do when curtains,stars, Lucknow ki Mithai and the most immosible things bring their thoughts and incidents to their mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  when ehsaas comes to their mind and anything remote triggers their brains  and they say they dont want to hear any name akhir naam me kya rahka hai jab dil he mehi chavi basi hai (why require a name when the picture is imprinted in the heart and any small related thing triggers the picture to come to surface

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indi

ah u love this pic too...isn he amazin in this

"he didn't say a word this episode. yet, his eyes, his turn of head, his walk, his stance, everything spoke and said so many things. the most important of all that he was disturbed. very very disturbed. i can try and guess only at the things that were bothering him."
  very well explained ASR's trouble πŸ‘πŸΌ

"yet something in him refused to listen. much later in a lovely conversation that would travel via stars, he will say how much he tried not to let her matter, but alas his own heart didn't listen to him. and now, so poignantly ever since he's seen that locked door, we're watching the waywardness of his dil. " poor guy...love the wordings πŸ‘πŸΌ

"faraq apart, there's a deeper issue at stake here. his take on sahi aur galat. around which is structured his conscience. and that is sacrosanct to his well being. when the unthinkable happened, both brother and sister struggled to find ways to survive. anjali saw a mainstay in her brother, she transferred many emotional and psychological needs that parents fulfill to her younger sibling. he became central to her very existence. he in turn brought all his emotions to her and gave it unstintingly, being a young boy then a younger brother before her eyes only... but what he lived by was not this love." - i hav said it before...i really how Arnav-Anjali relationship has been shown...its really wonderful Bro-Sis bond ...ndi completely agree on the last part...maybe he wants to be loved too 😊

"
(toward the end of the show, when practically the whole story had been destroyed, i still felt with my heart and was so very proud, when he said what he did about his father" -  atleast tht one bit they din change...

"he perhaps feared that he might have some streak of his parent in him, who knows. which is why, there was no place for love in his life, for he'd seen how this could destroy. which is why also perhaps his level of comfort with the limits of the relationship with lavanya. " - Loved the observationπŸ‘...i nvr thought abt this

"that is all that registered this episode with me. it was interesting to see, how barun sobti with just a couple of expressions and a few minutes, could convey so much. the look on his face as he heard his grandma's comments, then later the little conversation between her and la" - thts soo true...he did the scene with such perfection...

"but what makes it imperative for khushi to return to asr's life is that scene in my head. he needs her... so i want her back. love, huh? πŸ˜†" - Ishq wala Love πŸ˜‰
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Sohara
 "They were ready to forget their ego for the sake of their beloved Anjali." - i lik how they agree to do anythin for her 😊

Buaji, how cum you wanted to slaughter your angel like niece!😑 -  Love the way u hav said it πŸ‘πŸΌ

." They put their heart and soul to make the sweets, so obviously the sweets should be tasted good". - yep...thts true 😊

"La also was trying hard to make them happy. She brought kheer for everybody and dropped it when Laxmi nuzzled her leg. Poor La don't know why she was so scared of an innocent goat so much!πŸ˜† " - Good only...she has to be scared of some1 atleast

"I think the reason was not the kheer, she was annoyed at La's ignorance." -
any1 would be...Lavanya is bein rude

"Khushi and Payal reached RM with the sweets. As long as Khushi came near the door Arnav felt the gust of wind and sensed Khushi. He was trying to ignore, thinking it as an illusion of  his mind..But  he didn't know that she actually was there. When two soul mates are near they don't need to see each other, but can feel their connection through subconscious mind. And it exactly happens with Arnav and Khushi, the ultimate soul mates. β€οΈ - Beautiful phrase πŸ‘

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear friends,
I love this thread as much as I love my country. So I am offering myself as the.BS matlab Bhagat Singh of the thread.
If there's a controversy regarding who's the best writer on the thread, let me tell you I don't mind accepting the title at all. Kya farak padta hai ki I neither analyse in prose, poetry, pics or VMs!
Again, if there's a nano civil war about  lip kiss, when and where, please I seriously am willing to offer my lips to ASR whenever and wherever he deem fit; preferably in front of you guys!
And all this while you thought I was a  worthless nincompoop on the thread! Sigh! 
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 54

he didn't say a word this episode. yet, his eyes, his turn of head, his walk, his stance, everything spoke and said so many things. the most important of all that he was disturbed. very very disturbed. i can try and guess only at the things that were bothering him.

there was that constant thinking about a girl he really didn't wish to think of. at least his dimag forbade it. there's no point... the girl is gone, plus girls don't make a difference to you... grow up, stop this... perhaps it admonished. yet something in him refused to listen. much later in a lovely conversation that would travel via stars, he will say how much he tried not to let her matter, but alas his own heart didn't listen to him. and now, so poignantly ever since he's seen that locked door, we're watching the waywardness of his dil.

while it might thrill me no end to see him thinking of her, he  is really suffering because of it. end of 53, his sleep was gone, and he was most unlike himself as he gently stepped up into the night, held a billowing curtain and slipped into a reverie, almost forgetting to be angry. this is unusual to say the least, it is hard on the personality he has carefully groomed to face life. that childhood tragedy would have broken him otherwise.

he needs to believe in what he says, "arnav singh raizada ko kissi ladki se koi faraq nahin padta." and this has gone way beyond faraq, it's gone to places in his heart, invading his day, his night.

faraq apart, there's a deeper issue at stake here. his take on sahi aur galat. around which is structured his conscience. and that is sacrosanct to his well being. when the unthinkable happened, both brother and sister struggled to find ways to survive. anjali saw a mainstay in her brother, she transferred many emotional and psychological needs that parents fulfill to her younger sibling. he became central to her very existence. he in turn brought all his emotions to her and gave it unstintingly, being a young boy then a younger brother before her eyes only... but what he lived by was not this love.

my belief, stung by his father's betrayal, and hastening to distance himself clearly and completely from such a man, he developed a strong sense of right and wrong, a moral code, around which grew his conscience. he lived by this. any dent in it, the slightest scratch, and he couldn't bear it. this conscience was also possibly a gift from his mother, she showed him its value by the sheer ethical way of life she adopted, i felt her hand in this conscience of his often. (toward the end of the show, when practically the whole story had been destroyed, i still felt with my heart and was so very proud, when he said what he did about his father. in no uncertain terms, objectively stating the case for what it was, he told his dadi, her son was at fault... galat. that was all there is to it. no one was to blame, not his mother, nor khushi's mother, just this one galat person.)

for him to feel he was ok, he had to be sure he wasn't galat. "main sahi hoon," he said that night in the rain, when his conscience pricked him, he laid his head back against his suv just as he did here, worried, tremulous, needing desperately to know he was not wrong. he waned to be nothing like his father. he perhaps feared that he might have some streak of his parent in him, who knows. which is why, there was no place for love in his life, for he'd seen how this could destroy. which is why also perhaps his level of comfort with the limits of the relationship with lavanya.

then that got complicated.

admitted it was his stubbornness which was responsible to some extent for the situation, but he still is unprepared for the repercussions. when la sneaks into his room, firstly he's too wrapped in a girl's dupatta, unable to extricate himself from the memories of their meetings; then la wants to get all cosy behind the family's back. unthinkable, in his eyes. asr is not sneaky. he has accepted his nani's decision they won't share rooms. la is welcome to come to his room before all, in broad daylight, but not like this. a sense of galat in it. and asr cannot have that.

just as he's trying to somehow handle this, in walks nani, and the arch conversation follows, addressed to lakshmiji but aimed straight at la. that too is disturbing. he is finding his nani's handling of the situation not what he expected it to be. he has seen her cope with tragedy magnificently. he has received her love and care when he most needed it. he knows what a strong and principled woman she is. he battled with her on a matter of principle, and maybe he thought she was resolved enough to know exactly how to manage this new situation.

but no. nani is upset. and while he may not agree with her, he really doesn't want to see her like this.

then there's his duty to la. what's he to do about that? not that la's attitude is helping, why come here now?

the poor man is not in a good place at all.

that is all that registered this episode with me. it was interesting to see, how barun sobti with just a couple of expressions and a few minutes, could convey so much. the look on his face as he heard his grandma's comments, then later the little conversation between her and la. the unhappy perusal
and slow walk up to the door toward nani; maybe he wants to say something, tell her off again, i thought. he merely looked at her and without a word shut the door. brilliant. my heart skipped a beat and i swear i felt his worry, his disturbance, his extreme vulnerability.

she turned away with an air of purpose. when he turned around, a tiredness on his face, a pulled down air about him, a quandary that's sucking him in. so so so not asr. i was sad.

the rest of the episode took the story forward, a rather forced yarn around the sacrilege of not bathing before puja was spun. a bit too much of "acting" everywhere. khushi is back and now shyam knows thaitt and is up to his usual galat deeds... disgusting, what's new. mami, even more campy than usual, tried to lighten the day, lavanya attempted to give her company. but all i saw was a man leaning against a door, eyes closed.

i realise, it has to all get pretty serious for di to plan khushi's return. and i do accept that family dramas often unfold around the silliest of things, and so won't crib about the bath story. of course, there's more to come. but what makes it imperative for khushi to return to asr's life is that scene in my head. he needs her... so i want her back. love, huh? πŸ˜†

Hey Indy, absolutely loved this. Your insight into his psyche is brilliant! Love deep, moody tormented ASR missing her but not wanting to admit it, love the way little things remind him of Khushi..
Thanks for the write up!

Edited by RebeccaDaphne - 11 years ago
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 55

Pearls symbolizes purity, spiritual transformation ,honesty , and integrity, all the best within us.It helps with self acceptance and provides dignity.Above all it is a lunar symbol represents water and woman.

Pearls are rare ,pure, and precious, flawless and white being dredged from the mud, coming from the clumsy shell.

These pearls are circulating  around them [Arnav &Khushi] since the day one as the metamorphosis of these pearls are happening in a circle though it is far from being closed one yet ,but still throwing flare of its heat and light on these two souls to melt for each other, to embrace each other and to wrap each other in their "Sehar" [spell] πŸ˜³

These Pearls are just like  emotions which they are  keeping for each other inside the ocean of their hearts without flowing them out .These are their  wishes which they have for each other more than the depth of an ocean.These are the pains which they share by destiny and bring uproar of this ocean in their lives when they feel it.These are the eyes through which they acknowledge each other and dignify each other .These Pearls are the stars which are the reasons of their existence in this world and far from the distance smiling at them at their pure but delusional hearts.These are the desires which are longing ,yearning ,and embarking in their hearts and making them agitated to be with each other.These Pearls are the purity of love for each other which is so precious and  flawless among them regardless of the presence of the particles of mud around them by any means and by any direction.These pearls today are screaming at him to accept all this but he does not want to accept the honesty of his own emotions as they are just distractors for him and ASR has no room for that."In jazbaat aur ehsasat ki meri zidagi mein koi jagha nahin hai"[I have no room for these feelings and emotions."Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzore nahin keh woh  eik larki keh khiyal ko aapne dimagh se na nikal sake"[ASR is not that weak who can't get rid of one girl out of his mind] It s a Challenge , new deal  for ASR to keep Arnav back behind the armor shell.

"Eik saye ki tarah cha gaye hai dimagh peh...Baar baar usi ka khial usi ka chehra...jaise challenge kar rahi ho...nahin mein har man ne walon mein se nahin hoon'  Acceptance of raving emotions in the wilderment of this ocean is blustering with ASR BG tone but each word shows the honesty and depth of the ocean of his emotions ,those pearls, which he has thrown out but is he successful with that...hmmm..😊

The pearls of emotions and desires as khushi's dress which he kept secretly because these made him feel her , touch her , hold her , and above all dignify her purity, her beauty, her innocence, her honesty of her heart & smile but yet throwing em away why? Just because the  Walls of the great  ASR's  castle are weakening by the existence of one pure soul known as Khushi...Today He wanted to get rid of Khushi's thoughts ,these pearls , from his mind because of antagonism against his feelings.These pearls which represents Khushi's existence for him in his life as these are part of hers which came to him that day by destiny.That destiny which does not run by him or her and is screaming through these pearls ,no matter where you scatter us we will be around  as pure and flawless as the day one.

Pause here:His longing ,gazing ,touching ,feeling and adoring those pearls is the evident how much Khushi has reached into the Ironic Shell of ASR.It seemed to me he was loving and adoring her with spellblindingly.He just simply can't let it go just by throwing them.

Other side pearls of pains and desires running as anger ,as disappointment, as fears ,as a bitter pill which are becoming hard for her to swallow .The "MARK" which he gave her unintentionally screaming at the depth of her heart to up bring her emotions and desires but she is throwing them ,rejecting them by dejecting herself out of this ocean as the Walls of her dignity and ego are weakening by one person known as ASR who cares like a Rajkumar but  acts like a Rakshus .Her heart is afraid of inclining towards at him as he gave her unseen and unbearable wounds.Those wounds which are awakening unfamiliar and fearful desires in her and she has  no way out but to reject them ."Aur waise bhi us chot ka kia jo dikhai nahin daiti" [ What about unseen wounds] "Bol diya tou bol diya yeh sab us Rakshus ki ghalati hai"[This is all because of him] She just making her satisfied by throwing daggers at him to get her out of this dilemma  his "Seher" [spell]

The thought behind pearls and the story behind this thought is commendable.Makers deserve a big hand of applause'..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Filthy and raunchy desires of the particles of mud are also tangling along among the purity of these pearly and pure desires.Shyam Manohar Jha who is climbing each day with his muddy feet among all white spiritual places RM and GH , has thrown out today one more time by DM plan designed for Khushi to reside in "Shafaf Dil" [ pure heart] and not to slip in this mud and its particles."humain Lagta hai keh aapko Lukhnow jane ke bare mein eik baar phir sochna chahiye"[I think you should consider going back Lukhnow] 'AS he is weakening by the thoughts of being failure in his plan which he designed to fail himself and proved to play a role of Cupid to make that pure and pearly relation divine by throwing arrows on these flawless and Dhak Dhak hearts.

Nani's furiousness at La's conduct was quiet debatable .La, instead of being apologetic she showed attitude to Nani. It made everybody upset at that moment. Mamaji even warned Akash not to get married and especially love marriage. Poor Akashji  who is already in the Jhankar of Payalji,certainly got in despair mode'.Awww'..

Khushi's antics  were out of this world while promoting their sweets everywhere. "Jai Devi Maya Mishtana Bhandar" is a LONG Slogan but too hilarious! I must say only Khushi can deliver that and Sanaya was outstanding doing that... They hit a very big order [ which is from Raizadas who LOVE Lukhnow sweets especially Jijaji ] after several delusive pursuits. Fate is playing its role according to the moves of DM... They didn't get any advance, as their shop is lacking fame.  

The most sweet and emotional moment was Buaji's emancipation of offering them her gold bangles to pawn for moving forward with the Big order.The scene made me so emotional just like Khushi as some people in the world have so much to put up with for their survival and some zealously enjoy. "tum methai ki jagha aanso ka order leh aati tou aab tak poora ho jata"[you should have order of tears instead of sweets]

PAUSE HERE-They didn't get the price of their sweets because of of evil planner Mami. DM is determined to make these two go through to reach their final destination RM and adamant to hit Mami with reality and fate to accept them as their Bahus.πŸ‘

RM ,Arnav was planning for his Di's anniversary party. He was again disimpassioned when aloof La came  to complain. She got excited for party.Her enthusiasm is way above the heel as she wants to wear Red Saree like Khushi .[so Khushi is in her head too as that  she was jealous seeing her beauty]

Arnav emulated with Khushi's thought again after hearing her name.This red beauty has wrapped him around with "Seher" [spell] but this spell is a curse for ASR as "use kissi Larki sai farak nahin parta"'.[I don't care about any girl. ]Too much for big words and ego as you can't run away from it sweetheart as DM is with you for your own good."mujhe aaj keh baad yeh naam nahin suna hai"[I don't want to hear her name]

The pearls are thrown out ,The  name is thrown out but can you throw "FATE" out  too'.ASR'hmmm😳😳

I must say transformation of ASR from that pearly night to Red beauty night ,and then from rainy stormy night to guest house heated night has indeed proved him that a most vulnerable Arnav is thriving , aching and yearning for Khushi and only for Khushi, a white pearl right under the clumsy shell.😊

Audios until next update

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofRhFzgKps

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KofRhFzgKps[/YOUTUBE]

Lovely post! Love how ASR is trying not to think of her but can't help himself! 
He cant concentrate on his live in girlfriend who seems to be annoying him slightly...funnily enough Lavanya must have noticed how he had looked at Khushi in the sari and that's why she mentioned it, she probably thought it was the SARI he liked because he is always showing anger and dislike towards Khushi in front of her. Funny how later on, much later, she realises first, even before ASR can admit to himself, much he loves Khushi. Lavanya actually was such a good character which grew with the story...her perception of ASR/ Arnav was more clued up at times than the rest of his family!