Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wish you all a very happy Valentines Day .  <3

Have loads of fun and enjoy with your loved ones. πŸ˜ƒ

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Valentine's Day to all.

Mausam hai ashiqana, isliye dil mera hua shayarana.

Wrote a few lines on this occasion. Hope u like it.

Aagaya lo din pyaar ka, dil armaanon se hai bhara,

Aisa hi ek din pehle bhi aaya tha, dil tab bhi armaanon se bhara tha,

Ek chaah thi kuch kehne ki, ek hasrat thi kuch sunne ki,

Din tha woh pyaar ke izhaar ka, haal-e-dil ke ikraar ka

Par dushman ne kiya aisa vaar, dil ke huye tukde hazaar,

Nafrat ka sama chaa gaya, pyaar kahin dabkar reh gaya,

Is nafrat ko dhalne mein lage kayee din,

aise mein bhi donon rehnaa paaye ek duje ke bin,

Aakhir pyaar nafrat par bhaari pad gaya, donon par pyaar ka jaadu chal gaya,

To phir aagaya lo din pyaar ka, dil phirse armaanon se hai bhara,

Ab rehti hai hoton pe inke hasee,

Hamesha ke liye ek hogaye Arnav aur Khushi

Translation – tried to keep it word to word, as much as possible.

Here comes the day of love, heart full of desires

Such a day had come earlier too, heart was full of desires then too,

A want to say something, a wish to hear something,

It was a day to express love, to confess the state of heart,

But the enemy made such a strike, the heart broke into thousand pieces,

Hate was there everywhere, love got suppressed somewhere,

It took many days for the hate to descend,

even then they couldn't stay without each other,

Finally love overcame hate, both were surrounded by the magic of love.

So, here again comes the day of love, heart is again full of desires

Now there is always a smile on their lips,

Forever they became one, Arnav and Khushi.
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by DurgaS

Hello all! U've got a wonderful thread here and all your reviews are amazing. Though I've been a silent reader of this forum for a long time, I had to sign in to be part of this revisit to IPK. Credit goes to u all. Looking forward to join u in this journey whenever possible.

WELCOME to our IPK  thread or must say journey towards IPK with lots of lots of energy among all members over here .You will love it .❀️

Thanks, AH 😊

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Wish you all a very happy Valentines Day .  <3

Have loads of fun and enjoy with your loved ones. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much, Ritu!  This is such a beautiful and romantic creation!  Happy V day!  πŸ€—
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
cynthia ,

drama mama that i am, must say what i must. stood in the rain in the bus shelter and read your valentine story. felt tears back of eyes and throat. bless ya and your dm. have always believed in that kind of love, actually, is there any other ki d? delighted with your story, darling.

my salaam to your lg.

have a jalebi for me 😳 .
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
My heart is so full with love from all of you!  I would like to wish you all a heartfelt Valentine's Day!  πŸ€— May your days be filled with lots of love and happiness!  My Valentine is incomplete without one of Arshi most memorable and passionate scenes...drum roll...Diwali! 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywKDR0JUpZQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX2gNJbG8hs[/YOUTUBE]

faint.gif πŸ€’ 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UqCGsfLBc[/YOUTUBE]
All credit goes to ismailvegamze

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
episode-54
I loved the episode. 
It was beautifully written with lots of witty humor.

Episode started with Nani's entry in ASR's room.She was pretending not to see La and started talking to Laxmi. Her words were actually meant for La.Gosh she even compared La with Laxmi saying that Laxmi frequently get lost like La. ASR was mum,but he was annoyed at Nani's asperity towards La. Nani reminded La to be there in the pooja and arti in the morning. she said I expect (asha) you to be there. La answered to nani that she will be there for pooja, asha and arti, as if this was not an important thing but they were some people. Did she mock Naniji or sarcastically said that?.Nani told her to take bath(snan) before the pooja. La might not understand the meaning of snan and didn't take the morning prayer service seriously. So that she couldn't get up at the right time. Mamiji was listening to the convo got scared for La. Mami was so tensed for waking up La in time that blabbering even in her sleep. Gosh Mami was so funny in the episode. I loved this dialogue-"ek taraf La aur dusri taraf mother in la".πŸ˜†

In the morning everybody gathered for pooja, but miss Kasyap was not there. So as usual Nani got mad. Anjali and mami tricked Naniji. and Mami went to La's room to wake her up.  Mamaji was all after her. first he caught her in the Bindi trick and then he was trying to stop her to help La. I must say perfect son of Naniji! πŸ˜†Loved what Mami said for La ,"Arnava bitwa so nahi sakte, aur yeh kumbhkaranki sister"🀣 La thought it was Laxmi who was bothering her "booty sleep".Mami answered "Laxmi nahi bhagya laxmi" here.πŸ˜†La somehow manged to join in the pooja in ten minutes. She told Mami, how she got ready so fast and Nani overheard that she came for pooja without taking a shower, which is strictly prohibited during the pooja. Nani got infuriate again.

In GH Khushi was planning to make less sweets for the day. Buaji got mad to hear that and warned her not to make any sweets and  told her to sell those sweets first. She even asked to eat all the sweets for breakfast lunch and dinner. But Khushi was not ready to sell stale sweets.We know how moralistic she is!πŸ‘πŸΌ Khushi planned to to go to different hotels to advertise their sweet shop. She was dreaming big for sure. She doesn't know, God was planning to meet her with Arnav again.
Edited by sohara - 11 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Katelyn.
Thanks for the videos.
I've learnt new definition of love after IPK.
For me love is Arnav and Khushi. I never knew love can be so myriad and divine.
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Happy Valentine's Day! β€οΈ Here is a Valentine's story!

Many years ago a young woman took a short vacation and met a man.  He was tall, dark and handsome and she was carried away by his debonair nature.  He took her out for a beautiful dinner; wined her, dined her and she was swept off her feet.  Their relationship grew and after three years they were engaged to be married.  During these three years they had gone through many trials and tribulations and this man was not always nice to the young woman.  They became engaged and she always believed that after marriage he would change so she continued with the relation.  She would be moving to his town so she got a job in the area where they would live.  While on orientation for her new job she met an older woman who became friends with her.  They use to talk and the woman had advised her not to marry this man but she didn't listen, even her own parents said the same.  Stubborn she was.  One day while still on orientation a young man walked in to the office, she watched him come through the door.  Her heart stopped and then fluttered.  He walked over to her friend and kissed her on the cheek, it was her son.  The young woman didn't understand what was happening to her,  she was engaged but her heart strings kept pulling for this other man.  The same attraction occurred to this man and he became the girl's friend.  She could tell he had the same feelings for her.  The man's mother told him to leave the girl alone, she was engaged after all and he did.  The feelings and attraction they both felt went unfulfilled.  The girl got married a few months later and her married life was terrible.  Her debonair husband was a beast in disguise.  He hurt her terribly and finally she left him after only a few months.  She couldn't be hurt like that, she wasn't going to take it.  Her marriage was annulled.  A few months after, she was going to take the elevator in her place of business, the doors opened and just as she is walking in she collides with someone.  It was her friends son.  They were both happy to see each other.  He asked her about her marriage and she said it was annulled.  He asked for her number and they made a date to have lunch the next day.  The next day they met and had a wonderful time and have been together ever since.
It has been 35 years.  The
Divine, DM, God, Fate whatever you want to call it was definitely involved in this romance and love story. 

It is mine.

I would never had met my husband if I had not met the first jerk!  So I thank God everyday for my mistake.
May you all find your Laad Govenor- the love of your life and live blissfully happy!❀️

Thank you for sharing your story with us. Wow. We do hear that some things in life happen for a purpose. We don't realise then, but the realisation does dawn upon us after sometime. That's what I felt after reading this. Happy Valentine' s Day.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

My heart is so full with love from all of you!  I would like to wish you all a heartfelt Valentine's Day!  πŸ€— May your days be filled with lots of love and happiness!  My Valentine is incomplete without one of Arshi most memorable and passionate scenes...drum roll...Diwali! 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywKDR0JUpZQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX2gNJbG8hs[/YOUTUBE]

faint.gif πŸ€’ 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1UqCGsfLBc[/YOUTUBE]
All credit goes to ismailvegamze

oye hoye, katelyn, this is heart attack stuff, and that too from the wonderful ismailvegamze. πŸ˜† thanks you, and uff uff uff diwali.