About Dil Kya Chahta Hai

IndraDaga thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

About Star One Show: Dil Kya Chahta Hai aired on Star One

It is an urban take on life of four guys who are very close friends. The show explores their friendship, problems they face and how they tackle it in a funny, light hearted way.

Ram is the rich playboy and Nitin is the nerd, Akki is the cool RJ while Raghu is a struggling theatre actor. All four guys don't have much in common except love for each other.

It deals with issues related to their life, dreams, relationships, shortcomings, money and girls who form an integral part of the show and their life as well.

The show is about the urban male, how they think, their conflicts, desires and life in general. It's a laugh riot as all of them try to solve each other's problems and everybody thinks he's perfect in whatever he does.

It's a feel good, funny and loving tale of these four guys exploring life in their own way. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
I can never ever decide who I like more..

Mostly and always...  its Samir Soni... aka Ram.
But then, I like Raghu also
and Nitin, whose real name is also Samir is also so cute and he is even cuter in person...
And who can not like Akkii.......

In short, a must watch show with four hunks to drool over..😳
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all four are cool.......they all are differnet than eachother.....but my fav. is samir soni.......cuz i like him from JJKN...else i like everybody in show.....
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

i like samir soni the most ...........

but as usual i get confused 😆😉

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i like all of them ..... they r all too gud