Valentine's Day

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

A musical tribute to love! Zee TV's Valentine's Day special celebration with Ishq Wala Love

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Valentine Day Spl Ishqwala Love click here..]

Oh yay!!!, Amazing, Nice, Sweet, How Cute, Awww How Romantic, uhmm uhmm, Blushing, Nostalgic, Super Great, Thumbs Up…

Ohk….. so if you want me to hold on my rain of superlatives, then you all have to guess who and what I am talking about…. I know!! I know it's a large sea of possibilities, so let me give you a few hints.

• Valentine,
  • Romance,
  • Favourite Actors,
  • Special Show,
  • Zee.

Oops I just gave the easiest hints ever…. But what to do my heart can't bear my readers confusion and as all of you must have guessed that I am indicating about Zee TV's Valentine's Day special celebration.

The celebration started yesterday with Dil Dhamaal and Dhoka and will continue today with Ishq Wala Love. I must say Zee TV is evolving into an ever celebration mode channel and in fact why should it not, it has all your love and wishes to celebrate for. Well before we tell you what is in stalk for today, let us brief you what happened yesterday…..

DIL, DHAMAAL AND DHOKA: Well it is usual for the cast of different serials of the channel to come together and celebrate the festivities….. but something was different this time in this special show.

As oppose to Shakespeare's famous saying 'what's in the name'…. the channel had it all in the name….. Read it carefully Dil, Dhamaal and Dhoka,

The Title Dissection 

DilCheckafter all its valentine's celebration
DhamaalCheckIt is always a Dhamaal with our favourite actors !!!!!!!
Dhoka????????????Hello!! It a celebration special episode not a Movie or Television Saga….. Where did this Dhoka come from?

Well as I said usually all the cast and crew get together and celebrate….. but what if we want to go the unusual way….. The Dhoka comes into play here. Instead of making you watch random performances with a joke here and there…. The channel weaved a thriller story from the start of the show, the theft of the Poisonous Gas Cylinder and the Mascaraed Ball Party took the excitement of celebration above a notch. Towards the end when everybody has danced or dreamt of dancing with their loved ones, the host of the party and the villain of this thriller showed his true colours by announcing that they all will die through the poisonous gas filled in a silver balloon.

While the male brigade of our leading shows could not do much the leading ladies held hand in hand and tried to give him a piece of their mind, in return all were allowed to leave except them . Ultimately after a little fight in the love special episode, the Villain understood Love in the Fearless eyes of our leading men and ladies…… pushing them all out of the door that they were locked in few minutes ago, he pulls the trigger of the gun and kills himself and his unfaithful wife who had taken his trust away from true Love until then.

Ahhh!!! And the story had the perfect happy ending, but only for the minutest of the second; as the happily ever after for our favourite on screen couples is still far – far away. So this Weekend Valentine Special had  the ingredients to entertain its audience, hope you have enjoyed it and are looking forward for today's special Ishq Wala Love…… let us brief you all what to expect.

ISHQ WALA LOVE: It will showcase some of the best performances of the popular TV couples over the years. The Couples that have won your heart over and over again and has performed unforgettable performances will join you back, to take you down the nostalgic tracks of lovable and romantic memories.

To bring that era back to your Television Screen, the beautiful Sanaya Irani and TV hunkKaran V Grover have joined hands as anchors of the show. Well that is like the cherry on the top of the yummiest cream.

Let's hear what Sanaya has to share about the show… "I had a great time shooting for the show and the overall experience was very good. We will be talking about love and romance all that happens during Valentine's Day. I just want to tell my fans that they should watch this as they too will have lots of fun. "

So, the show that has gone by yesterday gets a Thumbs Up for the attempt and the overall entertainment quotient…. In some hours it will be time for the next segment of Zee's Valentine special Weekend, hope it is as enjoyable as ever.

We are actually hoping for one more thing desperately…… the Love from our readers. So to make us happy and to bring joy and smile on our faces before the valentine knocks our doors is to simply share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions  on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders about your favorite shows on our iDubba app.. We are waiting, till then Keep Watching, Keep Romancing, Keep Enjoying and Keep Reading.

Edited by Anusha_Chalana - 11 years ago