**HJNH Proposal Contest**

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello and welcome everyone to the first ever Hongey Judaa Na Hum Proposal Contest!
Valentine's Day is coming up, so why not have a contest that goes along with the theme of love? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So, without blabbering forever, let me tell you, that you get the chance to propose to your favorite character in the show!

Basically, you have to come up
up with a proposal for any of the show's characters. You have to share with us what you would say, how you would say it, where the proposal will be, the clothes you may wear, etc.! Make it be as detailed and creative as you want and you can even include pictures, dialogues, or make it more descriptive like an OS! The only rule is that it has to be forum appropriate!

Now, as every other contest, there are some rules:

Every member may submit up to 2 proposals for 2 different characters. They cannot be to the same character.
  The proposal should be fairly short, so the word limit is500 words. Please do not exceed this fairly large word limit.
  Please do not mention your name, username or any incriminating pieces of information in the proposal!
  The last date to submit your entries is Sunday, February 10, 2013 at 11:59 EST.
Please PM all entries to OnlyHope.

Pu
t your creative caps on and have fun! ๐Ÿ˜›

-HJNH DT

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds interesting. i'm in for two of my heroes๐Ÿ˜‰
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Ooh sounds interesting, I like the concept :)
Will defo take part :D Though Im rubbish at writing :P
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Argh Im so frustrated, was seriously gonna take part but college workload has not given me any time :( I hope others have participated !!