Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
never ceases to amaze me how far you can push this man's caps and still the essence remains. from one of my favorite scenes, when things didn't go the way he'd planned... suhag raat. some day soon i hope things go exactly the way he wanted. willing to write it out for them, and keep the story alive too. in the meantime, enjoy some hot chocolate on ice.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

^ OMG Indi, you are killing us with your post!  How are we suppose to concentrate on anything!  πŸ˜† Lord have mercy!  This man is so magnetic and unforgettable! 🀒 Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anjali and Shyam both the peacemakers and mediators between the two hotheads Naniji and ASR.  During this phase of IPK, both sound like a perfect jodi

Aaahh... how many times have we heard Shyam call Anjali by her name.  Even during the time of his ouster and reentry, he called her Ranisahiba.  Somehow I hated this 'Ranisahiba'. Never like the pet name.😑

Khushi had made the statement of leaving for lucknow to ASR out of anger.. probably never intended to leave... hoped that Payal and buaji will refuse :).. now the reality is making her anxious, nervous and restless.  Sometimes we do the same in real life.. say things which we never mean.. threaten without going into the practicality.  Then when we cool down, we would have to face the outcome of our anger.  It is never nice.  Khushi and ASR have said some things which they never really wanted to ..repented, felt sad, uneasy later.  Both are so similar really

La is so cute and pretty.  mami and her obsession to get her only son Akash married to a rich Mrs India !  This prompts mami to try and do everything in her capability to make La accepted by nani.  I loved the dialogues..'woh tho old generator ki hai.. new generator ko samajath nahi hai' ,  'hum ek ande ka mamale mein hot hai..warne bahuthe cool hai'  lol
'waisan thumko kya jaroorath hai, thum tho ki thaad jaisan lambi ho..thumpar calorie devi chade tho chademehi thak jaye'πŸ˜†

La, my girl.. advice to you dear... never utter anything remotely related to chamkili, khushi in front of Arnav bitwa... ASR lost in khushi again😳

Nani considers a girl who can cook, wears indian clothes, does pooja is an appropriate girl for ASR.😲  ASR doesn't consider these characteristics important.  ASR just wants a girl who gets along with him and suits his lifestlye.

I like the way the writers end the show with the two ASR and Shyam thinking of the same girl sitting side by side... ASR disturbed constantly thinking of his last encounter with khushi,, his heart racing, uneasy at the thought of khushi leaving forever.  Shyam remembering the pretty khushi in the teej saree... desireful thoughts

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys, Khushi's Buaji (cant remember her name in my excitement!) has played a small role in a newly released Akshay Kumar movie called 'Special Chabbis(26)'. Am just returning after watching the film!She's wearing same type of clothes and using similar language as in IPK!
Imagine we will soon be seeing Barun on the big screen. I will watch MAMR everyday once its released!!!!!!!

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Chalhov, I am sailing the same boat as you :)  I too enjoy the wonderful wrtings of our thread but don't post often.  I think it is impossible for our families to understand the mad passion we have for this series and the arshi couple !  It is my recluse and i love it :D It makes me after I watch it

Well said, Chalhov!! πŸ‘  I'm also in the same boat!  I'm happy to be here enjoying our fabulous thread and would love to post more often if only I have more time!  Keep up the great job everyone!  Love and thank you all for your time and efforts!  πŸ‘πŸ€—
wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

aw shesherkobita,

why are you doing this to me... nirvana when all i want to do is be mortal be here. πŸ˜† he knew how to drive the babes crazy, but maybe they didn't do to him what getting close to her did? πŸ˜‰ just a thought. a certain coolness in his eyes around la, a sense of being in control. never saw that around madam jhalli.

@utter virgin
@delicate moments
@ sex
@love
@lovemaking
@nirvana
Kuch bhi chalega! Beggars can't be choosers!πŸ˜† 
Thnx guys I am crying no more.

Edited by wiwy - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Anjali and Shyam both the peacemakers and mediators between the two hotheads Naniji and ASR.  During this phase of IPK, both sound like a perfect jodi

Aaahh... how many times have we heard Shyam call Anjali by her name.  Even during the time of his ouster and reentry, he called her Ranisahiba.  Somehow I hated this 'Ranisahiba'. Never like the pet name.😑

Khushi had made the statement of leaving for lucknow to ASR out of anger.. probably never intended to leave... hoped that Payal and buaji will refuse :).. now the reality is making her anxious, nervous and restless.  Sometimes we do the same in real life.. say things which we never mean.. threaten without going into the practicality.  Then when we cool down, we would have to face the outcome of our anger.  It is never nice.  Khushi and ASR have said some things which they never really wanted to ..repented, felt sad, uneasy later.  Both are so similar really

La is so cute and pretty.  mami and her obsession to get her only son Akash married to a rich Mrs India !  This prompts mami to try and do everything in her capability to make La accepted by nani.  I loved the dialogues..'woh tho old generator ki hai.. new generator ko samajath nahi hai' ,  'hum ek ande ka mamale mein hot hai..warne bahuthe cool hai'  lol
'waisan thumko kya jaroorath hai, thum tho ki thaad jaisan lambi ho..thumpar calorie devi chade tho chademehi thak jaye'πŸ˜†

La, my girl.. advice to you dear... never utter anything remotely related to chamkili, khushi in front of Arnav bitwa... ASR lost in khushi again😳

Nani considers a girl who can cook, wears indian clothes, does pooja is an appropriate girl for ASR.😲  ASR doesn't consider these characteristics important.  ASR just wants a girl who gets along with him and suits his lifestlye.

I like the way the writers end the show with the two ASR and Shyam thinking of the same girl sitting side by side... ASR disturbed constantly thinking of his last encounter with khushi,, his heart racing, uneasy at the thought of khushi leaving forever.  Shyam remembering the pretty khushi in the teej saree... desireful thoughts

hi ritu,

liked that opening thought a lot. yeah, nice screenplay and design of story. very nice. only thing, i had to tolerate shyam saying seemingly wise tings all the time. aaargh. in bold green, gah can't stand all this ranisahiba stuff, all shyam's flowery language and ways. fantastic from the pov of characterisation of course. here's the brisk, no nonsense "ji" minus, here and now, honest asr... and here's sweet talking, excessively polite and "correct," shudh hindi and super "ji" spouting shyam. who will you trust.

should be a lesson to people at large. i remember the sweet son in law in my mom's family turning out to be a bit of a shyam too.

in bold pink... aww. yes, we do that. and these two silly people what to say.

poor la, sweet and clueless. but she gets it before all else, what. very cool ipk twist.

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Team sobtian, i want to be  on this team!!!! where do i sign up??

Indi, Katelyn darlings
Anything BD wants, I want too!!!!!!!
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey guys, Khushi's Buaji (cant remember her name in my excitement!) has played a small role in a newly released Akshay Kumar movie called 'Special Chabbis(26)'. Am just returning after watching the film!She's wearing same type of clothes and using similar language as in IPK!

Imagine we will soon be seeing Barun on the big screen. I will watch MAMR everyday once its released!!!!!!!

wiwy, suddenly i'm so excited about the big screen barun. every day may not be, but a few time hopefully. and then the dvd. ipk should have a set.

wiwy thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

chalhov,

lovely to see you here. really enjoyed your silsila take.

annoyance of hubby/family members mandatory requirement on this trip, πŸ˜†. so sweet they are, struggling with our irritating ways. thanks for your words, read when able. and skip when reading mine at will, i do go on a bit. see you. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Chalhov
You have got it sooo right. On this thread some people have a flair for Barun and some have a flare for Barun! And we make a good team. Welcome to the gang!