Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 46

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : BarunDiwani (Loved the drool corner πŸ˜‰)

Katelyn...beautiful VM thanks for postin it here 😊 nd indi...awesome pic thanks for sharin!!!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
supriya,
lovely collage. the pink is very apt for the season. aw, think i'll go wear some pink today. romance is nutty and sometimes giddy beyond a point, but oh how to live without it.

thanks for liking my edit. 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 50,,,

This episode seemed like a filler episode...it was dragging khushing leaving pretty much

Khushi checked her suitcase to see if she was missing or rather forgetting something...when she opened it she realized she forgot Devi maiya again...come on Khushi that is your sign to stay in Delhi.  She rushes back to her room to get to Devi maiya...I understand that she did not get that sign because Khushi might think she is just forgetful, I would think that too. and she asks her again if she is making the right decision...Devi maiya gave her a sign by blowing her chunri on khushi's face!!! If Khushi does do get that sign...I mean come on...does Devi maiya need to come down from the sky and be like Khushi Kumari Gupta you must stay in Delhi you are making a big mistake...this is called denial

In the RM, nani Asks lavanya too Khushi...and she said she cannot...nani forces her anyways and said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...she asks her to cook dum aloo and dal kichori...she had no clue what they were and started saying what a odd name...who stole the dal and is there a smart aloo...Anjali signaled to her to be quiet...nani walks off annoyed...mami then said no worries you already won Arnav's heart so no need to cook for him you need to cook for nani...Anjali said she will help her cook but then mami said that she has to go to the mandir because Anjali normally does during that day or something...la is in the kitchen looking up recipes and wondering how to cook them...then laxmi appears and she immediately jumps on the counter...mami shoos her away...will la be successful in cooking?

Shyam is trying to call Khushi and wondering why they are not picking up the phone...he said he has to go and check on them...Anjali appears and asks Shyam if he can take her to the mandir...he said has important work and asks Arnav to take her...Arnav agrees and Anjali tells him that she wants to go to laxmi nagar...Arnav thought of Khushi...Anjali asked if he k we where that was and he said yes...arnav wants to see if  khushi really left...if Shyam asked where Anjali was going...he could have take her...he could have killed two birds with one stone...his wife would have been happy that he took her and he could have looked for Khushi...it was his lost

Buaji tries her level best to convince the Khushi and payal to stay but Khushi said she has to go...they enter the taxi

While driving, Anjali was surprised that Arnav knew his way through laxmi nagar...she goes and do her pooja and Arnav is staring at her house to see if she really left, and he is still thinking about the store room incident... and behind Arnav was Shyam but they did not see each other...while Anjali was doing her pooja she sees Shyam limping on the road and wondered if she saw him...when she tried to get a better look, an auto comes by and blocks her view and wa la Shyam is gone...Shyam talks to some mechanic guy and asked where are the guptas and he said that they left in the taxi is suitcases...Shyam said he has to find Khushi ji...I guess his sans will stop if she is gone...Arnav is in front of the GH and looks at it thinking of all the times he had with Khushi...and a dupatta flies on his face...lucky piece of fabric...I wish I was that dupatta...he is really worried of she left and feels guilty I guess

In the taxi, the guptas are on their way to the train station...bua ji is saying how much she will miss them...Khushi is thinking if she till made the right decision...will Khushi finally get her sign to stay in Delhi???
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Anita

Nice and crisp.Black stood out for me.Blue was hillarious and Bold red .I don't think so.Anjali has a blind faith.I always felt for LA.I never liked her in the office scenes but after that in RM love her.
I found his smile very attractive too but not that much which could kill me.
Where did you get this "ANJAM" ???????❀️

Anjam combines Shyam and Anjali...I am too lazy to type their names together when they are mentioned together and plus every couple needs a nickname
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 47

Title Credit : Cynthia
Picture Credit : BarunDiwani

..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

lovely, anita, haven't seen 49 yet. did you say nothing much happened? the pinks gave me major dhak dhak. no not the one where nani sits like sarkar, that's bold pink because i liked your analogy so much and i like nani too much too. in purple, la's statement. girl after my heart. flaky, but her own person, in a strange way honest. scheming to get the one she loves, but not by separating him from those he loves, by trying to win them over instead. girl has good in her. i am glad naniji grew to see beyond the facade, and la tried so hard. in honest effort there's always positive stuff. when they do season 2, i'd like to see la's story. 😳 and mamji back. shashi gupta recovered. shyam rotting in jail forever. akash and payal in their new home, with a few bachhe. anjali in lau once more. nk working and becoming a real dude. asr and khushi again in some major nafrat, mohabbat.

Thank you
I jst noticed a huge mistake...when I said Anjali said we have servants too...I meant mami ji...I should proofread next time
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Our Valentine's celebration with Arshi's sizzling chemistry!   

Per my youngest son...button ney...button ney... πŸ˜† He was singing it today! 
Ok, my laptop just melted...  
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQkT9jgWY68[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader
Congrats and celebrating our 50th episode!    

Woah loved this!! 
Last valentine's day made me depressed...it was the Forced marriage time...not a awesome. Thing to see on your birthday...if the show was on, I bet there would be an awesome valentines day scene
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-49

La's first day at RM. Though she didn't welcomed warmly, specially by Naniji, but she was trying to adapt. Mami was really kind to her. we know she is status freak and she also wanted Arnav to get married soon badly. So mami was trying to help Lavanya to win nani. ASR was feeling bad becoz of nani's behavior towards Lavanya. After all she was his guest and so called girl fried as well. Though he was really cool to her, but he was courteous enough to ask her if she needed anything. La became cozy with ASR. but ASR was still very impassive. Moreover during the conversation Khushi's topic came out, what made ASR more agitated.

In the dining area,  the whole family gathered for an afternoon snack. Nani's prosecution started again against Lavanya. Nani was really very hostile to her. I think she was a bit rude to her. La was bearing it nicely. I appreciate Mami for being nice with La. She actually was trying to make up Nani's humiliation towards La. I was feeling bad for La, though I couldn't bear her near ASR. I'm more possessive than Khushi I guess. hehehe.

In GH Khushi was still very dubious about leaving Delhi. Buaji also was upset and insisting her nieces to stay back.

The show ended with an interesting scene.Two deewanes of Khushi in a same frame! The family was discussing authentic, tasty food of Lucknow and of course the people of Lucknow as well. It reminded Anjali Khushi. When Khushi's topic was being discussed both sale-jija got lost in Khushi!πŸ˜†

The bold stood out to me...
Idk if you noticed but when the episode ended..Shyam and Arnav were sitting in the same style...like a mirror image...I like that picturization of that scene

Arnav is with la for his ego...and to nani
I think Arnav caes for la but just as a friend
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Pondering thoughts on Epi 48

Link 

Thnx Arshi❀️
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Woah loved this!! 
Last valentine's day made me depressed...it was the Forced marriage time...not a awesome. Thing to see on your birthday...if the show was on, I bet there would be an awesome valentines day scene

πŸ₯³
Its just awesome.Loved it.Thnx Katlyn for sharing such a cute VM