Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys!!!

waiting is killing me!!! i don't know abt others i felt d epi dragged today though we did have two beautiful n important scenes: madhu n Radha and madhu n paddy.

yesterday i found d letter scene very senti n touching. but  today i found madhu's reaction in RK mansion was little OTT (i might be d minority). she didn't spend that much time in dat house and all her memories are mostly with RK (apart from a few) Now if she's leaving RK, then this scene i cd have related and it wd be very touching. but she's going away with her husband, so this reaction particularly of her looking at d rooms i cdn't relate to it!!! RK ditching or suspected to ditch her is only we know not madhu. her scene with Radha was much more touching. but did she need to say byes even to deepali. i wdn't be that good!!!

i found padmini's reaction much more believable. she says though u r leaving all ur relatives, u are doing it for love so u have my blessings.that was so beautiful! i think even madhu didn't expect that!!!

i had a doubt, when paddy said a person leaving all loved ones for her love is so rare. what abt lovers who elope? aren't they leaving their family to be with their loved ones?

Coming to today's epi, i can understand a girl like madhu who loves her family so much, who lives for them, will find it difficult to leave them. but i remember RK promises to come back once his trust is restored. so madhu's excessive crying jag i cdn't relate to. deepali was irritating as usual.

that empty letter was a shocker!!! revenge or what track? d confusion is killing me. that 's why i found today's epi dragging!

i think tomorrow we'll have some romance dialogues ending in some shocking scene or if they are going to follow d promo, we might even have a pandit. so we might have that shadi ka scenes. saturday freeze with RK's smirk. madhu not believing him might come next week only.  but u never know with this serial. at times it is super fast.

DD was phenomenal in today's episode!!! ethereally and tragically beautiful!!! she's really good in crying scenes. her innocence is what makes this evn more heartrending!

Edited by priyachand - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: priyachand

hi guys!!!

waiting is killing me!!! i don't know abt others i felt d epi dragged today though we did have two beautiful n important scenes: madhu n Radha and madhu n paddy.

yesterday i found d letter scene very senti n touching. but  today i found madhu's reaction in RK mansion was little OTT (i might be d minority). she didn't spend that much time in dat house and all her memories are mostly with RK (apart from a few) Now if she's leaving RK, then this scene i cd have related and it wd be very touching. but she's going away with her husband, so this reaction particularly of her looking at d rooms i cdn't relate to it!!! RK ditching or suspected to ditch her is only we know not madhu. her scene with Radha was much more touching. but did she need to say byes even to deepali. i wdn't be that good!!!

i found padmini's reaction much more believable. she says though u r leaving all ur relatives, u are doing it for love so u have my blessings.that was so beautiful! i think even madhu didn't expect that!!!

i had a doubt, when paddy said a person leaving all loved ones for her love is so rare. what abt lovers who elope? aren't they leaving their family to be with their loved ones?

Coming to today's epi, i can understand a girl like madhu who loves her family so much, who lives for them, will find it difficult to leave them. but i remember RK promises to come back once his trust is restored. so madhu's excessive crying jag i cdn't relate to. deepali was irritating as usual.

that empty letter was a shocker!!! revenge or what track? d confusion is killing me. that 's why i found today's epi dragging!

i think tomorrow we'll have some romance dialogues ending in some shocking scene or if they are going to follow d promo, we might even have a pandit. so we might have that shadi ka scenes. saturday freeze with RK's smirk. madhu not believing him might come next week only.  but u never know with this serial. at times it is super fast.

Chand- Post in the new DP. THen we can continue discussions